Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    I don't pretend however you play pretend daily... twice you've ed out and yet you're still here trying your hardest not to look like the little that you truly are.
    Joey I have had a crappy month or two and am in the mood to beat the out of someone tbh. With that said, I will give you a third chance to meet up and not out. So name the time and place, will meet you there. Just need to decide if I want to beat in your face or put your ass to sleep by strangling you tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Joey I have had a crappy month or two and am in the mood to beat the out of someone tbh. With that said, I will give you a third chance to meet up and not out. So name the time and place, will meet you there. Just need to decide if I want to beat in your face or put your ass to sleep by strangling you tbh.
    I don't have time for your weak make believe world you live in where you're dishing out chnaces left and right while ing out time and time again. You're a and i hope the worst for you in life! Twice you've ed out but you keep pretending otherwise. You're not beating anyones ass you ing !

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just need to decide if I want to beat in your face or put your ass to sleep by strangling you tbh.
    Delusions of grandeur

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    I don't have time for your weak make believe world you live in where you're dishing out chnaces left and right while ing out time and time again. You're a and i hope the worst for you in life! Twice you've ed out but you keep pretending otherwise. You're not beating anyones ass you ing !
    So you are scared of me and don't want to meet up? All you had to do was say so. No reason for the meltdown.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So you are scared of me and don't want to meet up? All you had to do was say so. No reason for the meltdown.
    I tried twice now... sat at my shop and went to meet you at the destination you chose last time. Guess what, both times you were a no-show and still won't dispute time stamped photo evidence! Lmao pretending you're anything but the you truly are is just icing on the cake.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    I tried twice now... sat at my shop and went to meet you at the destination you chose last time. Guess what, both times you were a no-show and still won't dispute time stamped photo evidence! Lmao pretending you're anything but the you truly are is just icing on the cake.
    So you dont want to meet up? You can just say so, no need to meltdown.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I tried... you didn't show up twice. You're a waste of time and you following me around on ST isn't going to change that fact.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Bd, your little merrygoround where you make believe that you're some hardass is played out. We all know you for the weak that you are so why keep pretending otherwise?

I drove to meet with you and you didn't show up but I'm the scared one... lmao

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Bd, your little merrygoround where you make believe that you're some hardass is played out. We all know you for the weak that you are so why keep pretending otherwise?

I drove to meet with you and you didn't show up but I'm the scared one... lmao

ST poll, should I beat Koris face in or choke him out?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

ST poll, should I beat Koris face in or choke him out?
    Here's a poll... how many times has bd24 followed through on his threats? 0 times or 0 times? Everyone vote!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Here's a poll... how many times has bd24 followed through on his threats? 0 times or 0 times? Everyone vote!
    If you don’t want to meet up just say so. No need to meltdown. If we do try to meet up again try not to show up 30 minutes late like last time. Maybe you were hiding behind the dumpster and came out after I left to take your brave pictures idk

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lol

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    You’ve become a caricature of yourself. Congrats man, you’re a failure in real life and on this message board. Pathetic.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Beyonce, still a racist

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Beyonce, still a racist
    Damn she really got to you

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Damn she really got to you
    Dark times in American History. But we overcame

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You still triggered tho

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    You still triggered tho
    "But you are still triggered"

Do not speak ghetto, you are better than that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You’ve become a caricature of yourself. Congrats man, you’re a failure in real life and on this message board. Pathetic.
    cool story bro. again, no one gives a about you.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    cool story bro. again, no one gives a about you.
    You keep telling me that, and yet here we are, time and time again. I can’t over emphasize my point that you’ve been a forum joke on here LONGER THAN AVANTE.....let that sink in tough guy.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    "But you are still triggered"

Do not speak ghetto, you are better than that
    Triggered isn’t “ghetto”. If you’re going to stick to the white supremacy shtick, at least do it right.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You keep telling me that, and yet here we are, time and time again. I can’t over emphasize my point that you’ve been a forum joke on here LONGER THAN AVANTE.....let that sink in tough guy.
    imagine the concept of replying to those who quote you? stop bugging me and i wouldn't respond to your lame ass.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Triggered isn’t “ghetto”. If you’re going to stick to the white supremacy shtick, at least do it right.
    how's that white guilt going for you? lmao

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    imagine the concept of replying to those who quote you? stop bugging me and i wouldn't respond to your lame ass.
    Fair enough....but if you’d stop taking your virtual rep so serious, this wouldn’t be a problem. But seriously, when did you completely lose your grip with reality and decide to go on a one man crusade to call out all those that hurt your feelings on spurstalk over the years?

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    how's that white guilt going for you? lmao

I fee zero white guilt. Wait, I take that back....you’re a bit of an embarrassment to my race, but for the most part, you mean nothing to anyone, so I’m able to move past it.

Thread Information