My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russell Westbrook receives flagrant foul for smacking Zaza Pachulia

Revenge is a dish best served cold. Or, sometimes, just with a flagrant foul.

You'll have to take Russell Westbrook's word for it. The Oklahoma City point guard once promised retribution towards former Warriors big man Zaza Pachulia, and he got it Friday night in a matchup between Westbrook's Thunder and Pachulia's Detroit Pistons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good - Westbrook staying with Thunder and getting George

Bad - his shameless love and self love of stats

Win a le then proclaim yourselves so great, you lead a mediocre team fighting for seeding .....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good - Westbrook staying with Thunder and getting George

Bad - his shameless love and self love of stats

Win a le then proclaim yourselves so great, you lead a mediocre team fighting for seeding .....
    I can understand hating Westbrook the player but weird response when the thread is about him taking out Zaza. I enjoyed the Zaza take down. More players need to retaliate the way Russ did to Zaza just to send a message to these goons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can understand hating Westbrook the player but weird response when the thread is about him taking out Zaza. I enjoyed the Zaza take down. More players need to retaliate the way Russ did to Zaza just to send a message to these goons.
    This Xs 10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This Xs 10.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The league created this environment with all the double standards. Zaza isn't getting any cheap shots in any more because he's no longer with the Warriors. If the league would have called Zaza the last couple of times, things like this wouldn't happen. Ever heard for Draymond Green his mouth before the Warriors made it? Of course not because he couldn't, now that he realized he can yell and scream at refs all he wants, he will do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good

I like Westbrook, if only he wasn’t so re ed in crunch time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was probably a "no call, play on" in the 70's

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hardly a receipt.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The league created this environment with all the double standards. Zaza isn't getting any cheap shots in any more because he's no longer with the Warriors. If the league would have called Zaza the last couple of times, things like this wouldn't happen. Ever heard for Draymond Green his mouth before the Warriors made it? Of course not because he couldn't, now that he realized he can yell and scream at refs all he wants, he will do it.
    I believe in retaliation against guys Draymond, and Zaza. What Russ did to him was what used to happen to goons like Zaza on the regular back during the 90's and the early to mid '00s. Enough guys need to be willing to put dirty cheap shots on them and even fight with them. Eventually the league will start calling things fairly on both sides to prevent the game from getting out of control.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good! zaza!

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans still don't get the picture. Zaza was a frontliner, the hitman of sorts but he wasn't the one who plotted out the attack... that was Kerr and Silver all the way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans still don't get the picture. Zaza was a frontliner, the hitman of sorts but he wasn't the one who plotted out the attack... that was Kerr and Silver all the way.
    besides the kawhi bs, i seen enough of zaza in the past that made me not like the dude and then the kawhi happened.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    besides the kawhi bs, i seen enough of zaza in the past that made me not like the dude and then the kawhi happened.
    Yes, but he was a minion first and foremost with GSW. Gaymond Dreen would have done it but they didn't want to risk him getting suspended. Zaza didn't get suspended, but if he did it wouldn't have moved the needle for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, but he was a minion first and foremost with GSW. Gaymond Dreen would have done it but they didn't want to risk him getting suspended. Zaza didn't get suspended, but if he did it wouldn't have moved the needle for them.
    that's def the truth.

Thread Information