Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , some reported 60,000 civilians have been killed in Yemen alone in the last two years by US supplied munitions, and we about Iran giving Hezbollah .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are the asshole you old crusty wannabe hispter.
    Just pointing out Iranians have as much right to want you blown up to little pieces as much a you want them to.

It is what it iz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Counterparty in an nuclear arms deal with Iran was an advantageous position to have abandoned. We oughtn't have walked away from the P5+1 deal if the point was to avoid war with Iran, so maybe we did that on purpose.

Is ABOUT TO GET REAL?
    Trump walked away from the deal at Bibis request. Didnt u know?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ truth bomb about US tbqh
    Obama/Bush

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also moved the embassy to Jerusalem and recognized the Golan Haights as Israeli at Bibis request

Yet demore s still call him a Russian puppet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't disagree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just pointing out Iranians have as much right to want you blown up to little pieces as much a you want them to.

It is what it iz
    That's true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Any human regardless of their passport has equal rights to wish death on other humans

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US neocons try to bully other countries into not buying Iranian oil

Oil prices e more than 3% on reports that US will end waivers for Iran sanctions

KEY POINTS

• Brent crude futures surged more than 3 percent to over $74 per barrel on Monday morning during Asia hours, while U.S. crude futures rose around 2.67 percent to $65.71 per barrel.
    • The oil e followed reports that U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo will announce that from May 2, the State Department will no longer grant sanctions waivers to any country that is currently importing Iranian crude or condensate.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/22/ener...anian-oil.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $3 gas coming soon.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iran! Hope they blow themselves up.
    Israel! you to all the Zionists!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is really playing with fire on this Iran . They could close the Strait of Hormuz any time they wanted to and send a big " you" to the US and the rest of the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US Tries To Bribe Iran Capitan, Offers $15M Bounty To Any Who Illegally "Disrupt" Iran's Oil Network]
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 09-06-2019 at 09:36 PM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump is really playing with fire on this Iran . They could close the Strait of Hormuz any time they wanted to and send a big " you" to the US and the rest of the world.
    But, they haven't & they won't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But, they haven't & they won't.
    AND Orange with hair also will talk but won't do

Mostly because he knows US carriers and ships are basically floating coffins full of obese American sailors Iran could ing obliterate them if attacked

It is what it is

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SFO govt officially, and accurately, calls NRA a domestic terrorist organization

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    AND Orange with hair also will talk but won't do

Mostly because he knows US carriers and ships are basically floating coffins full of obese American sailors Iran could ing obliterate them if attacked

It is what it is
    As all other Presidents have done since the one after Truman, yes.

Me? I wouldn't even talk the . Everybody knows we will never go first again. I'd leave them to themselves. & I'd bring "US carriers and ships are basically floating coffins full of obese American sailors" on home with every other American child in a foreign land. Bring 'em back here & either separate them at their choice, and put them back into the work force, or, put them to work here defending this country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Me? I wouldn't even talk the . Everybody knows we will never go first again. I'd leave them to themselves. & I'd bring "US carriers and ships are basically floating coffins full of obese American sailors" on home with every other American child in a foreign land. Bring 'em back here & either separate them at their choice, and put them back into the work force, or, put them to work here defending this country.

MA niga

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Splits always exclaims that when I pick up the tabs for golf & luncheon afterward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Good . I would add that we should cut all foreign aid to Israel and let them deal w on their own. Leave them up to their own faith.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Unwilling to Meet With Iran With ‘No Conditions,’ Contradicting Pompeo, Mnuchin and Himself

President Donald Trump said it was “fake news” to say he was willing to meet with Iran with “no conditions” – contradicting both his senior officials and himself.

Earlier this week, both Secretary of State Mike Pompeo and Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin said Trump was willing to sit down with the Iranian president with “no conditions” or “no preconditions.”

“As of now, there is no plan for the president to meet with him, although the president has said that he is prepared to meet with no conditions,” Mnuchin told CNBC.

“He is prepared to meet with no preconditions,” Pompeo said earlier this week about Trump potentially meeting Iranian President Hassan Rouhani at a U.N. summit.

“I’m ready to meet anytime they want to … no preconditions, if they want to meet, I’ll meet,” Trump said in July 2018.

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump...n-and-himself/

Y'all's HERO is so ed in the head

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Threatening New War for Oil, Donald

Trump Calls His Own Offer of Iran Talks “Fake News”

https://theintercept.com/2019/09/15/...ed-iran-talks/

Thread Information