Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually feel bad for Russ and PG
    Nah, I don't feel bad for either one. Russ, well, he's Russ and he's just gonna Russ.

PG chose to re-sign there after playing one season with Russ. What the did PG expect?

I feel bad for the rest of the team. They have to play along with this .

btw some day I'm gonna order a custom Thunder jersey, with number 0 and RINGS on the back. Wear an unzipped jacket over it and go to the Winstar poker room. People see the jersey front, think I'm a Thunder fan, start asking questions, then I take the jacket off and show them the back. I will probably get a chance to do the same in Portland too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dame is a real one:
    So he basically quoted Shaq

Shaq said the same thing during his rookie season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dame is a real one:
    Pandering to the common man.

Having a hard life =/= pressure. Most people will never experience the pressure of competing on the highest level of compe ion in front of millions of viewers live, where the slightest mistake brings trolling from millions of people on the internet who will turn your face into a meme.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Having a hard life =/= pressure. Most people will never experience the pressure of competing on the highest level of compe ion in front of millions of viewers live, where the slightest mistake brings trolling from millions of people on the internet who will turn your face into a meme.
    Haha. They don't live on the court. Games are a tiny fraction of their life. Majority is pressure to stay outta jail or hospital.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

:,lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love these fake Woj posts. lefty, how is wojtek?
    he's gonna be fake schefter tonight 100%

Thread Information