Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC on a 10-0 run. Down 9 with 11 min left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blazers are so solid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dame has been aces in this series. He’s always been good, but he’s come such a long way with regards to controlling a game.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Harden 3-20, 10 assists, got to the line 16 times to win a tough road game in Utah, against a team fighting for their playoff lives

Russ 5-18, 5 assists, 2 FT's, about to lose a must-win game at home
    Clipper Nation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im really surprised at this - OKC while flawed and obviously struggling to end the year is so athletic and long and had so many nights where their defense overwhelmed teams.

But Russ shooting is killing OKC and with PG not playing his best, Dame is doing them in.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook 5-20

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thunder always do this. All year they have these insane 4th quarter comebacks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wb doesnt care as long he gets his triple double

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huge road win for POR. This was one of the toughest first round draws and they have been excellent.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Biggest game of the year, Russ scored 1 point and shot 0-6 from the field in the 2nd half.

KD carried this like Lebron carried Kyrie

Harden and KD are about to duel in the real NBA Finals again
    Last edited by Benoit; 04-21-2019 at 11:10 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said blazers would make the WCF

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charles Barkley keeps talking about how good OKC is. He doesn't realize how lean they are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC should consider blowing it up this summer before it is too late (i.e Russ falling off a cliff)..

Get draft picks and young talent for PG/Russ/Adams; tank and let Presti do his thing. He is one of the best drafting GMs in the league..

Otherwise, they are going nowhere with this team: Cap only to get bounced in the first round for 3rd year running.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said blazers would make the WCF
    Very beatable team, tbh. But they'd be favorites vs. Nugs or Spurs, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC ing sucks. They were supposed to be the 8 seed if not for that lucky shot against the Rockets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook continues to be the most overrated nba player of all time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OKC ing sucks. They were supposed to be the 8 seed if not for that lucky shot against the Rockets.
    They were hovering around the top 3 seeds for a long time though. They went into a tail spin to end the season. They are flawed but damn they should be better with two top 15 players and that much athleticism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were hovering around the top 3 seeds for a long time though. They went into a tail spin to end the season. They are flawed but damn they should be better with two top 15 players and that much athleticism
    I'm not surprised they went into a tailspin. Westbrick and George are 2 of the worst stars in the league because they're liable to shoot 30% any given night. And Westbrick is a turnover machine who can't keep his composure. Any team with him as the leader is doomed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once this series is over with, Westbrick will go to France to rebuild Notre Dame de Paris

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So true, I didn't understand NBA TV talking heads saying this was a dream bracket for OKC, doesn't matter if it's a dream bracket if you are the worst team in that bracket.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i’ve slept on POR. is lillard playing like this because the westbrook factor? dude has been ballin.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    3 seasons without Durant, 3 first round exits and a total of 4 wins

Westbrick might just be the most overrated star of all time. I understand the criticism Durant gets for joining GS but he was right in his decision to leave. You can't expect a player of KD's caliber to waste his prime next to Westcancer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This really shows how much novelty plays into the MVP voting. The first year Westbrook averaged a triple double, there were so many people arguing that he had to be the MVP because of his gaudy (though inefficient) stats. Now, he's done it for the third year in a row, and nobody even mentions his name as an MVP candidate. Things like good decision making, efficiency, turnovers, defense, BBIQ, and making your teammates better should always be more important in the MVP decision.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Where are all the Westbrook haters? The way he was carrying his trash team tonight was reminiscent of prime LeGOAT. Put some respeck on his name.
    Here I am! 5 for 21 at home? After talking all that on the court....and hiding from the media off the court? "Next question!!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    5-14. Westbrook is feeling it

Thread Information