Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Don't forget Byega. Who the decided he was good at acting? He needs to be in some B-Movie on the Syfy Channel. The new Pacific Rim was hilariously bad.

There's nothing to invest in with Ridley as a heroine. She's bland...there's nothing to connect with. Your new Sith lord is a daddy issue laden girly boy. Really...this got is Han Solo's son? Han ing Solo?

Now you have this last movie that they apparently can't even seem to feel good about all they way up to the release. Still trying to make it palatable enough to feed to the public.

None of this should have ever happened. Beyond the nostalgia of the first film, everything about this series is forgettable and borderline laughable.
    i was done with the new trilogy when han solo went out like a , because the new villain was so weak they needed a reason for the audience to hate him.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Comes out in 3 weeks and it’s still not finished. Multiple reshoots, multiple versions, multiple endings, people laughing and walking out of test screenings. What a cluster they turned the new trilogy into.
    They haven’t done any test screenings believing any bull you read on the internet.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They haven’t done any test screenings believing any bull you read on the internet.
    Bruh, the ending has been changed over and over.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i was done with the new trilogy when han solo went out like a , because the new villain was so weak they needed a reason for the audience to hate him.
    I figured anorexic female jedi master was the main reason you hated the new trilogy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Bruh, the ending has been changed over and over.
    I have no idea if that’s true or not, but your claim that multiple test screenings went terribly is total bull . They don’t do test screenings for Star Wars films.
    Last edited by monosylab1k; 11-25-2019 at 11:26 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I have no idea if that’s true or not, but your claim that multiple test screenings went terribly is total bull . They don’t do test screenings for Marvel or Star Wars films.
    I would say that’s true. I would also say, Disney is scared less and feels tons of pressure on how to end this 40 year Star Wars saga and how it will affect fan interest of future Star Wars films. Seeing the huge backlash over TLJ and subsequent first ever Star Wars bomb Solo, so much is riding on this film. Test screenings for THIS movie to make sure they get it right are not as far fetched as you think.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    I would say that’s true. I would also say, Disney is scared less and feels tons of pressure on how to end this 40 year Star Wars saga and how it will affect fan interest of future Star Wars films. Seeing the huge backlash over TLJ and subsequent first ever Star Wars bomb Solo, so much is riding on this film. Test screenings for THIS movie to make sure they get it right are not as far fetched as you think.
    They didn’t do test screenings, period. Whether they should have is a different story. But they didn’t do any.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They didn’t do test screenings, period. Whether they should have is a different story. But they didn’t do any.
    They did, period. Now what.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    They did, period. Now what.
    You’re just wrong and that’s all.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    This is unacceptable logic to the ST cucks here. You probably also are silly enough to hate that Luke Skywalker died while fighting as a hologram. Clearly, you just "take your kids movies way to seriously" and are a nerd for having expectations of quality. After all, apparently the first trilogy was ty too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Likely was a direct reason why Disneyland park ticket sales slumped in 2019

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Likely was a direct reason why Disneyland park ticket sales slumped in 2019
    no

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Tell us why Disney park ticket sales slumped, amusement park expert chump.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Tell us why Disney park ticket sales slumped, amusement park expert chump.
    They raised prices and the newest attraction hasn't even opened yet. Hurricane Dorian affected Orlando a bit, but overall attendance was up. They gave some deals and attendance came back up in Anaheim. Income is actually up, so now you may cry about all of it.

In short, lol derp.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They raised prices and the newest attraction hasn't even opened yet. Hurricane Dorian affected Orlando a bit, but overall attendance was up. They gave some deals and attendance came back up in Anaheim. Income is actually up, so now you may cry about all of it.

In short, lol derp.
    Derp trying to connect Disney's Star Wars with Disney's parks tickets slumps together like

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

In short, lol derp.
    Why lol me? I just asked you to explain yourself is all. Apparently you keep very close tabs on Disney.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Also at your tranny ankle biter mindlessly going along with it....

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    lol you because you're crying about it just like I said you would.

lol you

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't watch this stuff, but from what's going around the meme world, is that their big ing Ace-in-the-hole; a baby yoda?!?!? "LOLZ MORE FURRIEZ FOR DE COZPLAYRZ!"

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I don't watch this stuff, but from what's going around the meme world, is that their big ing Ace-in-the-hole; a baby yoda?!?!? "LOLZ MORE FURRIEZ FOR DE COZPLAYRZ!"
    Just continuing the trend that started with the Ewoks in '83. Baby Yoda show is hitting the sweet spot of adultish enough story to not be embarrassing to say you watch with kids will love and lots of people will want to buy. Favreau really hit the formula here.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Just continuing the trend that started with the Ewoks in '83. Baby Yoda show is hitting the sweet spot of adultish enough story to not be embarrassing to say you watch with kids will love and lots of people will want to buy. Favreau really hit the formula here.
    Yeah, that's an ace in the hole financially. Looks like Gizmo with a green coat of paint. Saw the memes, was wondering.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Favreau really hit the formula here.
    Maybe, maybe not. But we know you sperm shield either way. Star Wars would be way more successful if done right. Disney FU.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Maybe, maybe not. But we know you sperm shield either way. Star Wars would be way more successful if done right. Disney FU.
    Tell us how you would do The Mandalorian, derp.

Step up.

You won't.

lol you

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Step up.

You won't.

lol you
    I wouldn't have ed up the previous X number of movies so that such movies would not be must-see viewing. Losing an entire generation of fans while ing over the franchise has created irreparable damage. Telling me to go into a vacuum on the latest movie is beside the point.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Step up.

You won't.

lol you

"I told you how it should be done. Not my fault you can't comprehend that in all the blabble I blabble, semen shielder."

Thread Information