Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the hot media coverage he has leapfrogged most of the pack and moved right up there with Biden and Bernie.
    That's not accurate.

Buttigieg is in fourth place, behind Elizabeth Warren, nine points behind Sanders and only one point ahead of Harris.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...tion-6730.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CC's MO is the authoritative PFA take. It's usually wrong.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Time, Vogue, New Yorker etc. all featured him this month. I'm not "triggered" just making an observation.
    Well, he's a candidate for President of the United States. Has he been featured more than Biden, O'Rourke, Harris, etc.? Not from what I've seen.

Those media outlets combined reach less than 2% of the population. Anything specific about featuring him that makes this so observation-worthy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, he's a candidate for President of the United States. Has he been featured more than Biden, O'Rourke, Harris, etc.? Not from what I've seen.

Those media outlets combined reach less than 2% of the population. Anything specific about featuring him that makes this so observation-worthy?
    I couldn't quantify it, but it seems to me coverage of Buttgieg has been more frequent in the last week or two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dupe
    Last edited by Winehole23; 05-03-2019 at 11:19 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buttplug getting Creepy Joe's money.

https://apnews.com/f588261b10594a55893704e63da03d23

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^He's a 1 per-center, with BLM waiting not so patiently back in Indiana.

What's the matter, Pete, don't it float?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    His money raising isn’t sustainable. It’s establishment money that wants Buttplug at a backup plan if Joe keeps ting the bed, and it’ll move on to someone else really quickly if Pete can’t get his poll numbers up.

The media did everything it could to make Pete a formidable candidate, there just isn’t enough about the guy for people to find appealing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His money raising isn’t sustainable. It’s establishment money that wants Buttplug at a backup plan if Joe keeps ting the bed, and it’ll move on to someone else really quickly if Pete can’t get his poll numbers up.

The media did everything it could to make Pete a formidable candidate, there just isn’t enough about the guy for people to find appealing.
    You would think Kamala would be the backup plan. Some people have this idea that she's progressive in the way Warren and Bernie are and I just dont see where people are seeing it.

MSNBC was pimping Pete hardcore. They've given him like 2 town halls in the past month alone. And he had like one more on CNN.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

This.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You would think Kamala would be the backup plan. Some people have this idea that she's progressive in the way Warren and Bernie are and I just dont see where people are seeing it.

MSNBC was pimping Pete hardcore. They've given him like 2 town halls in the past month alone. And he had like one more on CNN.
    ...& MSNBC/CNN had his stowed away/out of sight from there in Indiana, but, that idiot got himself shot to death & it was Katie bar-the-door.

Mayor Pete should be ashamed of himself for letting Media hide his like that. & him knowing the whole time. LMAO! Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

She was the backup plan before they for whatever reason pivoted to Pete but they’ll definitely switch back to Kamala after the debate and her surge in the polls. Money has probably already started flowing in her direction.

Bernie’s fundraising has been pretty damn impressive though, over 99% of his contributors said they’ll be repeat contributors and he has a huge base of contributors.

The numbers Warren brings in will be interesting to see, her Q1 numbers were lackluster.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"backup plan"

You're going to get whatever steaming pile of sh** the Dems serve up, like in 2016.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "backup plan"

You're going to get whatever steaming pile of sh** the Dems serve up, like in 2016.

Banned
    My Team
    New York Knicks
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary's former bestie not gonna make it.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buttigieg Receives Endorsement From Nearly 60 Mayors, Including Dayton’s Nan Whaley

The mayors, some of whom are no longer in office, cited mayoral duties and Buttigieg’s experience in South Bend as the reason for their endorsement.

“Pete has transformed South Bend, and now he is showing what American leadership can and should be in the years ahead,” the mayors wrote.

Their endorsement praised Buttigieg for putting “practical solutions over partisan ideology.”

“For mayors, politics isn’t a blood sport,” they wrote.

“While inaction and gridlock are the norm in Washington, mayors don’t have the option to kick the can down the road.”

“Our residents expect electricity when they flip the switch, clean water from their taps and trash picked up regularly,” the mayors continued.

“It would be unthinkable for a mayor like Pete to shut down the government because of a petty ideological disagreement.”

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/over-50-mayors-endorse-buttigieg-president?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&ut m_campaign=Feed%3A+tpm-news+%28TPMNews%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden fundraising eclipsed by junior 2020 Democrat

Mr Biden raised $21.5m (£17m) since entering the race on 25 April, less than

the $24.8m raised by the South Bend, Indiana mayor, Pete Buttigieg.

A Reuters/Ipsos poll showed a dip in support among black voters for President Obama's vice-president.

At the debate, Democrats condemned Mr Biden's handling of racial issues.

He was sharply criticised by California senator Kamala Harris for having reminisced about his working relationship with two Democratic senators who favoured racial segregation

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48849039

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Progressives replies to anything by this guy are so brain damaged and deranged it's honestly hilarious

Look at these replies lmao

Shame he has zero percent black support would love to see rose twitter's brains melt into mush if this guy took the thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also shame that "deep state" wasn't used but wouldn't want too on the nose in confirming the horseshoe theory

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also shame that "deep state" wasn't used but wouldn't want too on the nose in confirming the horseshoe theory
    I don't know what you're crying about. Are You under the impression that the CIA doesn't have it's tentacles in American politicians?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VERY SANE PEOPLE

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    VERY SANE PEOPLE

Good move by the CIA. Let's make him a gay dude and therefore completely unelectable. That'll show the voters.

Thread Information