Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you dont like and/or watch a sport, who the cares? Why would you even weigh in?

Also,

LMAOOOOOOOOO clipper nation, hows that Tiger taste

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Tiger back on the ESPN.com front headline

Why lol.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If you dont like and/or watch a sport, who the cares? Why would you even weigh in?
    Probably the same reason one posts on this site....because he enjoys talking on the internet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the last part

”I’m Lionel Messi. Are you some dirt poor skinned living in a Brazilian favela? If so, this malaria net is a must have for the rusted shack you call home!”
    "No more stagnant malaria infested swamps for you and your children, this new Messi non messy number 3 washtub is all the rage in the favelas and now you can have one too"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tiger back on the ESPN.com front headline

Why lol.
    Because he won the ing Masters?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lkrfan gets called pretty much every racist name under the sun and laughs it off, Fkla gets called Paco and cries about racism.

I actually think we might have something with the idea of using soccer stars to market to the dirt poor demographic.

”Thinking of illegally immigrating to the US without any money? I’m Chicharito and if you do, make sure you stop at dollar general, where you can buy all of the cheap Mexican memorabilia you need to obnoxiously cheer for Mexico in the next World Cup even though you hated the country so much you broke a law to leave it!”
    It would have to be advertised on the side of box cars and the back of H-E-B otherwise they would never see it.

FKLA just angry that that Itali melted down once Tiger started sniffing his crack. I ain't ever seen a meltdown that bad in professional sports. The guy was up three strokes and went in the water what, twice? Then he did it like a third time and then he was just all over the place. You would think he himself and was walking around with drawers full of for the last four holes. Then most of the rest of the leaderboard it was like they took a hit off of a crack pipe. Even that kid who was just killing it after barely making a cut choked the last two or three holes and basically gave most of it back.
    Last edited by DMC; 04-16-2019 at 07:51 PM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    "No more stagnant malaria infested swamps for you and your children, this new Messi non messy number 3 washtub is all the rage in the favelas and now you can have one too"
    "If you're interested, use the computer in your village that has internet (it's likely the one where multiple favela peasants post as the username "hater" on spurstalk) to find the Red Cross outpost near you where you can pick up your very own malaria net! The first 100 customers will be entered into a raffle to win a signed Lionel Messi soccer ball and even a night in a hotel with running water!"
    Last edited by Will Hunting; 04-16-2019 at 08:45 PM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It would have to be advertised on the side of box cars and the back of H-E-B otherwise they would never see it.

FKLA just angry that that Itali melted down once Tiger started sniffing his crack. I ain't ever seen a meltdown that bad in professional sports. The guy was up three strokes and went in the water what, twice? Then he did it like a third time and then he was just all over the place. You would think he himself and was walking around with drawers full of for the last four holes. Then most of the rest of the leaderboard it was like they took a hit off of a crack pipe. Even that kid who was just killing it after barely making a cut choked the last two or three holes and basically gave most of it back.
    The beanwop would have gone in the water for a 3rd time too if the ground wasn't so soft from all of the rain on the shot where he had a relatively easy pitch shot fall short of the green. He completely imploded the way players who were paired with 2000s Tiger in the final round used to, but I'm not sure if it was any worse than the blowup Speith had at the Masters a few years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you call now, you can get two, that’s two malaria nets, and we’ll throw in a mosquito swatter for free. Call now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you call now, you can get two, that’s two malaria nets, and we’ll throw in a mosquito swatter for free. Call now.
    "To call, just walk outside and scream at the witch doctor up the mud path, a grackel will fly away and that will signal the smoking woman with the club foot who is also the town mayor to open the bamboo container"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tigers girl - hot or not is the question?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Tigers girl - hot or not is the question?
    Mediocre becky. Typical

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Tiger effect isn't really that big, anyway.
    Yeah, we’re still not watching that , with/without Tiger.

golf
    white mans sport
    espn foaming at the mouth at the thought of having something else to cover besides LeBron and Brady

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, we’re still not watching that , with/without Tiger.

golf
    white mans sport
    espn foaming at the mouth at the thought of having something else to cover besides LeBron and Brady
    says "white man sport" in a thread about a black golfer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    says "white man sport" in a thread about a black golfer
    (coon ass) black man the only reason the sport is ever relevant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (coon ass) black man the only reason the sport is ever relevant
    he's not the first black pro golfer
    Ever heard of the emancipation proclamation?

Thread Information