Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah the Spiderman they showed looked like what Uncharted Lost Legacy was to Uncharted 4. Like a DLC and not a sequel. Demon's Souls though, goddamn I want that. Too bad it won't be out for 3+ years.
    It's pretty good

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are you assuming what spiderman is?
    Because it looked like Spiderman PS4 in the little bit of it they showed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because it looked like Spiderman PS4 in the little bit of it they showed?
    all we saw was cutscene or quicktime event type stuff. not enough to make any judgments one way or the other imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    im down for demon souls remake. i never played the original and i've loved the 3 FromSoft games i've played so far.

tho from my understand demon souls is more linear than Dark Souls

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    it is kinda weird looking but tbh i kinda like it. but honestly who tf is buying a console because of the way the hardware looks? thats like the dumbest reason ever considering its aesthetic provides nothing as far as gameplay

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does the digital version have to be equally as huge?

Remember this thing?

Could have gone with something similar, obviously compensate for today's standard in quality and such.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it is kinda weird looking but tbh i kinda like it. but honestly who tf is buying a console because of the way the hardware looks? thats like the dumbest reason ever considering its aesthetic provides nothing as far as gameplay
    Just kind of disappointed in the lack of launch les. I'm not blowing $500 on a console just to play Madden and Battlefield, and Godfall looks crappy to me (especially coming from the dev of Aliens: Colonial Marines). Was hoping to see a couple of interesting launch exclusives but almost everything they showed is coming 2022 or later. Still might have bought it if Demon's Souls was a launch le though. But with the lineup looking like it is, I'll stick with PC for a couple of years when it comes to next gen games since the only interesting I have seen so far for next gen is multiplats like Dying Light 2 and that Resident Evil game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does the digital version have to be equally as huge?

Remember this thing?

Could have gone with something similar, obviously compensate for today's standard in quality and such.
    Ah man, my original Persona 4 Golden box. That thing is only good for JRPG since most western games used the motion controls, touchpads, camera, etc. Still, those were pretty sweet three years ago when they only cost $30. But PS5 is honestly too small IMO, that thing is going to need a lot of cooling.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Just kind of disappointed in the lack of launch les. I'm not buying a $500 console just to play Madden and Battlefield, and Godfall looks crappy to me (especially coming from the dev of Aliens: Colonial Marines). Was hoping to see a couple of interesting launch exclusives but almost everything they showed is coming 2022 or later. Still might have bought it if Demon's Souls was a launch le though. But with the lineup looking like it is, I'll stick with PC for a couple of years when it comes to next gen games since the only interesting I have seen so far for next gen is multiplats like Dying Light 2 and that Resident Evil game.
    i agree but dont the launch les usually kinda suck? what was PS4's launch le? Killzone? CoD Ghosts? those were both trash too

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i would probably wait like 6 months or so after launch to get a PS5 anyway, at least. the first runs always have random bugs and issues it seems like

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i agree but dont the launch les usually kinda suck? what was PS4's launch le? Killzone? CoD Ghosts? those were both trash too
    PS4's launch exclusives were Killzone Shadow Fall, Knack, The Order 1886, and Infamous Second Son. Yeah not very stellar. Was hoping to see a reveal that would have me thinking goddamn I want this system in November instead of goddamn I want this system in 2023.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    The last boss of the Demon's Souls Remake better be changed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nm spoiler

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well here are the good trailers (in order of how much I liked them ) that appeared in the show today:

1. Demons Souls Remake

2. Horizon Forbidden West

3. Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4. Kena: Bridge of Spirits

5. Spiderman: Miles Morales

6. Grand Theft Auto V: Expanded and Enhanced

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    7. Resident Evil VIIlage

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad only the Spiderman DLC looking game is a launch le. I hope there is a lot of new SP content in GTA V too. But I fear most of that trailer is GTA Online. Today's presentation definitely makes PS5 look like something I'll want in 2022 or 2023 though once it has a good lineup of exclusives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kena: Bridge of Spirits is probably the biggest surprise. Looks like a western Okami.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I take back my complaints about the form factor. Hard to tell from the reveal video, but this looks like it's going to be a pretty large console. So it looks like it has been designed to deal with the huge amount of heat the system is likely to produce. This video shows PS5 is going to be pretty enormous for a console. He compares the size to XBox Series X, OG PS4, and XBox One S at about the 4:00 mark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I take back my complaints about the form factor. Hard to tell from the reveal video, but this looks like it's going to be a pretty large console. So it looks like it has been designed to deal with the huge amount of heat the system is likely to produce. This video shows PS5 is going to be pretty enormous for a console. He compares the size to XBox Series X, OG PS4, and XBox One S at about the 4:00 mark.

It's like the PS3 ate the PS1. That's basically how big it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    calling it a DLC before seeing a second of gameplay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd think there would be gameplay for something coming in a few months if they had lots of interesting to show off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So the Spiderman equivalent of Uncharted Lost Legacy. Definitely not something that'll make me buy the system at launch. However, some good news in that Kena: Bridge of Spirits is slated to come 2020 on PC, so it probably should be a PS5 launch le too.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-U...f-spirits/home

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So the Spiderman equivalent of Uncharted Lost Legacy. Definitely not something that'll make me buy the system at launch. However, some good news in that Kena: Bridge of Spirits is slated to come 2020 on PC, so it probably should be a PS5 launch le too.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-U...f-spirits/home
    yikes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Control officially announced for PS5 / Series X. This is definitely a game I wouldn't want to play on current gen consoles because it can't really hold a steady 30 fps. PS5 and Series X have to horsepower to definitely run it at 60 fps though.

Thread Information