Page 29 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh , Sony is opening up the queue again and this time I'm on time to be on it.

https://direct-queue.playstation.com...r=akamai-1.0.2

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wish me luck ya'll. Quick fingers!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Son of a...made it to 50 minutes and just shy of halfway till front of the queue before they ran out for the day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't think Sony is going to prioritize long time accounts they know belong to gamers though as opposed to people who just signed up for PSN and are thus much more likely to be scalpers? Isn't scalping really hurting Sony right now? Like system sales have been through the roof, but game sales not so much despite PS5 having probably the best launch lineup any Playstation has ever had.
    I honestly have no idea how the store operates.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono How long do you think it’ll take for PS5 to be easily obtained? By May?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AMD says no. They say there will be shortages throughout all of 1H 2021.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, COVID you piece of .

Im where you were now. Locked in a battle to get it. I don’t need it but I want it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried looking how hard it was to get an Xbox and I found the digital version in ing Amazon. nobody wants an Xbox.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No idea, tbh... I know it's not Sony dragging it's feet. Given the demand, I'm sure they want to get one if everyone's hands asap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, COVID you piece of .

Im where you were now. Locked in a battle to get it. I don’t need it but I want it.
    Thank ethereum cryptominers too, gotta think AMD is increasing their capacity for producing PC gpus right now while they're red hot, at the expense of console production.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I tried looking how hard it was to get an Xbox and I found the digital version in ing Amazon. nobody wants an Xbox.
    I only see Series S on amazon for scalper prices now. E.g., cheapest one $449. Don't think Series S is that great of value. The SSD is so small, you only get about 300 GB or so to install games. I know people complain about the PS5 SSD, but you get about 600GB usable space which is enough in the early gen. I didn't fill up my PS4 500GB for a couple of years after I bought it and that was when games were dirt cheap since the PS5 was like 5 years old by that time. But god, Series S + 1TB NVME upgrade = $500 to have 500GB more space but a much weaker gpu and no disc slot when compared to the Series X. Don't see the appeal of the Series S at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only see Series S on amazon for scalper prices now. E.g., cheapest one $449. Don't think Series S is that great of value. The SSD is so small, you only get about 300 GB or so to install games. I know people complain about the PS5 SSD, but you get about 600GB usable space which is enough in the early gen. I didn't fill up my PS4 500GB for a couple of years after I bought it and that was when games were dirt cheap since the PS5 was like 5 years old by that time. But god, Series S + 1TB NVME upgrade = $500 to have 500GB more space but a much weaker gpu and no disc slot when compared to the Series X. Don't see the appeal of the Series S at all.
    It's mostly for kids tbh. It's perfect for my nephews as they only play games like Fortnite and other online shooters or whatever they're called. Most of their friends also only play a handful of games so I don't think storage is that much of an issue. I'll also pick one up because I only ever play a few les such as the AC and Red Dead series. Not to mention gamepass which is there if I ever get bored of the major les. Plus I love the form factor, it looks and feels like a gaming system unlike the PS5 which is so big and bulky.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's mostly for kids tbh. It's perfect for my nephews as they only play games like Fortnite and other online shooters or whatever they're called. Most of their friends also only play a handful of games so I don't think storage is that much of an issue. I'll also pick one up because I only ever play a few les such as the AC and Red Dead series. Not to mention gamepass which is there if I ever get bored of the major les. Plus I love the form factor, it looks and feels like a gaming system unlike the PS5 which is so big and bulky.
    Forgot about Gamepass. Yeah no reason to keep Gamepass les on your system for long since you lose them once they're pulled. And for Fortnite, Minecraft, etc gamers makes sense.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I cant believe the spot where I buy my games actually has a PS5 in stock........only they're selling it for 900 dollars.

I'd be pissed about that but I kind of give them a pass since they're a small business store in chinatown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol I'm not gonna buy a new console

I'll keep playing on the XBOX One I got for free

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This er is enormous. I like to have my consoles vertically if at all possible but I think I’m going to lay it down when I get mine.

Anyways, looks like waiting is the right thing. Controllers sticks already having issues. Which to be honest, it has always been a problem for Sony. I’ve broken a few myself and most of them always end up getting the protective rubber thingy come off at some point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Playstation Direct had the disc consoles in stock for 31 minutes today. Digital only lasted 18.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn Playstation Direct had the disc consoles in stock for 31 minutes today. Digital only lasted 18.
    All the Twitter PS5 alert accounts are posting this...

Hopefully it’s legit. I get the sense whenever there is a drop anywhere it’s less than 200 units. You have to be crazy lucky to get one from PS direct. There’s the queue then the waiting and then hoping you make it out of checkout in time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gotta wonder if Walmart isn't going to have another dump soon. The last time they had any up for sale was the 4th when I bought mine, they should be due this week. Damn Best Buy had them last Friday for nearly an hour. Amazon had them in stock last Wednesday for 20 minutes at around 3:00AM, ing weird time to drop consoles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL getting my PS5 tomorrow, got my second shot of Pfizer today. Hope the reaction ain't too bad so I can jump into Astro's Playroom and Ghost of Tsushima tomorrow. Probably will buy Miles Morales Ultimate Edition too. Was waiting for PS5 to play Spiderman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL getting my PS5 tomorrow, got my second shot of Pfizer today. Hope the reaction ain't too bad so I can jump into Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5 tomorrow. Probably will buy Persona 5 Royal Edition too. Was waiting for PS5 to play Persona.
    fify

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL getting my PS5 tomorrow, got my second shot of Pfizer today. Hope the reaction ain't too bad so I can jump into Astro's Playroom and Ghost of Tsushima tomorrow. Probably will buy Miles Morales Ultimate Edition too. Was waiting for PS5 to play Spiderman.
    I'd go for GOW4. Game is said to be even more mind blowing on it.

But yes, I highly reccomend GoT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Persona 4 Golden isn't on PS5 sadly. Will preorder if it gets an announcement tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd go for GOW4. Game is said to be even more mind blowing on it.

But yes, I highly reccomend GoT.
    Already have God of War. Yeah I'm definitely going to do a second playthrough on the new hardware.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Persona 4 Golden isn't on PS5 sadly. Will preorder if it gets an announcement tho.
    did you even finish sekiro, scrah?

Thread Information