Page 31 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever this gabarge was.

Lasted 30 minutes and nothing of note was shown.
    Kena looked dope, sucks it's not coming until August though. Haven't finished the show... did they announce the March PS Plus games?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kena looked dope, sucks it's not coming until August though. Haven't finished the show... did they announce the March PS Plus games?
    None of that, son. They could have posted what they showed on their blog via an intern. Very low level stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever this gabarge was.

Lasted 30 minutes and nothing of note was shown.
    I'd call a free PS5 upgrade to Final Fantasy VII Remake something of note

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I was buying into the hype about Kena being a PS Plus game for March though. Wonder if there will be anything worthwhile for next month.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd call a free PS5 upgrade to Final Fantasy VII Remake something of note
    They did that for the PS4 transition so its expected with some games.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/le...-instructions/

These were the games from PS3 to PS4.

Dont give these lazy gots a pass. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They did that for the PS4 transition so its expected with some games.

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/le...-instructions/

These were the games from PS3 to PS4.

Dont give these lazy gots a pass. lol
    I'm pretty happy about the free upgrade, it's wasn't a given. Too bad they didn't do it for Spiderman, ended up selling my PS4 copy and rebuying on PS5 to get the 60 fps + RT mode.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn just realized the FF7R patch comes out right around when Ratchet & Clank Rift drops. Going to be a tough choice between those two.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn just realized the FF7R patch comes out right around when Ratchet & Clank Rift drops. Going to be a tough choice between those two.
    You like the ff remake that much, eh? It was pretty much panned across the board for trying too hard, no?

They should have just made it a proper game instead of the episodic crap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got it in. I knew this system was going to be big, but JFC it makes my PS3 Fat look like someone's little brother.
    Yah, it's pretty huge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yah, it's pretty huge
    God your devkit must be ridiculously big. Though I doubt as big as the DECR-1000 PS3 devkits.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You like the ff remake that much, eh? It was pretty much panned across the board for trying too hard, no?

They should have just made it a proper game instead of the episodic crap.
    Never played it because I was waiting to play it on PS5. I pretty much played nothing from 2020 on PS4 other than Persona 5 Royal because I wanted to wait for 60 fps patches on PS5. Probably will break down and play TLOU II on PS4 though once PS4 gets hacked since it doesn't look like we're getting a 60 fps patch for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God your devkit must be ridiculously big. Though I doubt as big as the DECR-1000 PS3 devkits.
    I still have a proto and I'm pretty sure it's bigger. Some images leaked a while ago:

haven't picked up a release kit yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still have a proto and I'm pretty sure it's bigger. Some images leaked a while ago:

haven't picked up a release kit yet.
    Man retail PS5 def isn't made to lay horizontally. is wobbly as horizontal. I was going to put mine horizontal but vertical is pretty much the only way it feels solid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man retail PS5 def isn't made to lay horizontally. is wobbly as horizontal. I was going to put mine horizontal but vertical is pretty much the only way it feels solid.
    I have it vertical as well, but it's a space thing. Haven't really tried to use the holder to stick it horizontally.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only have 14 inches of clearance in my set up. This is what I have been dreading.

Consoles look best vertically as far as I’m concerned but I don’t think I have the space this time.

Might want to pick up one of those coolers I keep seeing too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only have 14 inches of clearance in my set up. This is what I have been dreading.

Consoles look best vertically as far as I’m concerned but I don’t think I have the space this time.

Might want to pick up one of those coolers I keep seeing too.
    Dude those external coolers they sell for systems are crap and always make the systems run hotter. Always hotter. I saw a review of one for PS5 and it made the system run hotter too. No one should ever use those.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude those external coolers they sell for systems are crap and always make the systems run hotter. Always hotter. I saw a review of one for PS5 and it made the system run hotter too. No one should ever use those.
    Yeah I figured the ones that are 15 dollars are , but surely there has to be one that’s good no? But I’m getting ahead of myself. I need a unit first. Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I figured the ones that are 15 dollars are , but surely there has to be one that’s good no? But I’m getting ahead of myself. I need a unit first. Lol
    They're all terrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have it vertical as well, but it's a space thing. Haven't really tried to use the holder to stick it horizontally.
    Damn Astro's Playroom is pretty cool, nostalgic AF with all the Playstation systems and accessories you're looking for. Is the VR game of similar or better quality? If the VR set is something sane like $300 I might be an early adopter for it, especially if I can get Half Life Alyx on it. If it's going to be $500 though no thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How you enjoying the PS5 bb? How does it stack up against a current mid level gaming PC?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just got it in. I knew this system was going to be big, but JFC it makes my PS3 Fat look like someone's little brother.
    mazel tov

cant wait till i start looking into it black friday 2022

by then you'll give me the lowdown on the must buy games that i can get for a fraction of what you'll have paid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mazel tov

cant wait till i start looking into it black friday 2022

by then you'll give me the lowdown on the must buy games that i can get for a fraction of what you'll have paid
    LOL most of what I expect to play in 2021 is PS4 games with 60 fps patches like Ghost of Tsushima, Dragon Quest XI S, and Final Fantasy VII Remake. Just got Dragon Quest for $28 from Amazon and FFVIIR for $30 from Walmart (FFVIIR gets a free PS5 upgrade in June).

Though I did pay full price for Miles Morales Ultimate so will soon finally get apalisoc_9 off my ass about not playing Spiderman yet (but not until after Ghost of Tsushima). I'll probably pay full price for Ratchet & Clank Rift too. Fully do not expect Horizon Forbidden West this year, nor Elden Ring, nor Dying Light 2. Might buy Cyberpunk when I see it for $20 just to play the PS5 upgrade at the end of the year. Will probably wait out Demon's Souls until it's cheap since I already played it on PS3. Though prob won't be cheap until 2022.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Astro's Playroom is pretty awesome for a 6 hour game, pretty cool history of Playstation, though they left out the part when Nintendo double-crossed them when they were making the Playstation as a disc add-on to the SNES. LOL Nintendo creating their biggest compe ion because they wanted to sell them out and go with Phillips instead at the last minute. I think it would have been a great buy at $20, or $10 on sale, if it wasn't a pack-in game.

Can't say the DualSense feels like anything all that groundbreaking. I think the Switch joycons do haptics better, maybe since you have each hand wrapped around a joycon when you have them split. But so few games on Switch use HD Rumble.

System is whisper quiet, at least playing Astro's Playroom and Miles Morales. Way quieter than my PC. Miles Morales looks pretty ing impressive at 60 fps with RT on. Looks much better than what my 1660 Super can render. Would be really interested to see how much you could turn up the graphics dials and still get 60 fps on RDR2 on this system.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I plan on buying a 4K TV when I secure a PS5. I’m still rocking my lowly 1080p LG TV from like 5 years ago. Lol

I have also decided to hold off on P5 Strikers for now. I want to play all my backlogs on the new TV with the PS5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I plan on buying a 4K TV when I secure a PS5. I’m still rocking my lowly 1080p LG TV from like 5 years ago. Lol

I have also decided to hold off on P5 Strikers for now. I want to play all my backlogs on the new TV with the PS5.
    I'd be surprised if you couldn't run 1080p60 on PS4. Though at least based on the PC version of the game, it'll look a lot better rendered at 4k because the anti-aliasing is terrible on P5S. Don't sleep on LG TVs man, they're the best gaming TVs for the money on the low end (high-end too) since they have lower latency than most other brands in general.

Thread Information