Page 32 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I wonder what console I should get Elden Ring on...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder what console I should get Elden Ring on...
    Probably PS6

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today is supposed to be restock-a-thon day for PS5. Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop and maybe PlayStation Direct will all have them according to some peculiar rumors out there.

PS Direct in particular hasn’t done a drop in a week. Amazon did one yesterday morning at around 10AM and the bots got them all.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's awfully optimistic of you

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Y'all didn't see the trailer leaks?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today is supposed to be restock-a-thon day for PS5. Walmart, Best Buy, GameStop and maybe PlayStation Direct will all have them according to some peculiar rumors out there.

PS Direct in particular hasn’t done a drop in a week. Amazon did one yesterday morning at around 10AM and the bots got them all.
    Wow rumors panning out already.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/PlayStati...mpaign_id=9383

They’ll have in stock at 3 today. The announcement is probably a bad thing though.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    This should be the direct link for the Digital Edition on Walmart, though I wouldn't expect another restock for a couple of weeks.

https://affil.walmart.com/cart/buynow?items=493824815

Best Buy has supposedly built up stock for a release this week too. Here is a tracker you can set alarms with:

https://www.nowinstock.net/videogami...soles/sonyps5/

Best Buy you might have a reasonable shot with since their add to cart button makes everyone wait some random time (everyone the same though) and then you click the button to place the order. So it can't be spammed as easily by bots as Target and Walmart are. Much better chance you're at least competing with other humans when trying to order off Best Buy.

Also here is one more tracker. Sometimes a drop will show up on the first tracker I link, sometimes only on this one, but most of the time on both trackers.

https://www.zoolert.com/videogames/c.../playstation5/

bout to get ready to start smashing this link, wish me luck

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    well that didnt last long already out of stock

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    well that didnt last long already out of stock
    Second wave at 3:10

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And just like that out of stock again. More at 3:20.

You just cant compete with bots. I'm deleting my info and walmart account. Utterly useless.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    i got it in the cart but sold out before i could checkout

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i got it in the cart but sold out before i could checkout
    Same.

I'm still not in a rush to get one, just wanted to see if I could.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    is so frustrating. idk how baseline bum managed to snag one, every time it gets into my cart the checkout button takes so long to load it sells out before i can even finish. ive got all my info entered, card selected, using the link to add to cart instead of going to the page. this is such horse man

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is so frustrating. idk how baseline bum managed to snag one, every time it gets into my cart the checkout button takes so long to load it sells out before i can even finish. ive got all my info entered, card selected, using the link to add to cart instead of going to the page. this is such horse man
    Consider yourself lucky you're getting the piece of in the cart at all. I get a cant add to cart message and that's as far as I've gone.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    the add to cart link isnt working now
    Forbidden 1614889866-164433351774-36155793718-88834874

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the add to cart link isnt working now
    Forbidden 1614889866-164433351774-36155793718-88834874
    I think since you managed to get it on your cart, system has to refresh and auto remove it from it.

Same thing happened to me in Playstation direct. Though for me it didn't matter since they only do one drop and not multple.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who were able to get it through walmart have to wait a month plus to get it.

I'd rather pay for an 800 dollar bundle if it means I get it in a week or 2 rather than wait a month for something that will ultimately get easier to get down the line.

baseline bum
    how long was your wait?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A month? Jesus they clearly don't have them in stock. if they're shipping a month out why not just let us buy one in advance and limit it to 1 per address or something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People who were able to get it through walmart have to wait a month plus to get it.

I'd rather pay for an 800 dollar bundle if it means I get it in a week or 2 rather than wait a month for something that will ultimately get easier to get down the line.

baseline bum
    how long was your wait?
    21 days. It's not going to get any easier to get one until the second half of the year bare minimum, according to AMD.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 03-04-2021 at 04:40 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess I got lucky on the fifth attempt. Are you trying for the disc or the digital? I heard the digital is much harder to get.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    20 days. It's not going to get any easier to get one until the second half of the year bare minimum, according to AMD.
    Eh. Walmart seems to have gotten their hands on a big batch because they still have in "stock." They haven't run out and it's been a hour plus of waves.

Something tells me Sony is saving up for a big one too. They haven't done in over a week.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh. Walmart seems to have gotten their hands on a big batch because they still have in "stock." They haven't run out and it's been a hour plus of waves.

Something tells me Sony is saving up for a big one too. They haven't done in over a week.
    Try to blast through checkout as quick as you can. Like even have your CC security code copied so you can just paste it. Are you at least getting it in your cart every time?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And just like that out of stock again. More at 3:20.

You just cant compete with bots. I'm deleting my info and walmart account. Utterly useless.
    If it was only bots no way I'd have gotten one, bots are 1000x faster than I could have ever been. Just gotta keep plowing through.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

One thing to note is I got mine in the last drop they did on that date, so maybe they just do a much bigger drop to end things. The four drops before then I lost the system in checkout each time. So as frustrating as it is, just keep going with it until their drops are over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The 4:50 EST drop must be big because I still see the add to cart button on the product page two minutes later.

Thread Information