god dammit why tf am i never on when this happens

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS5 drop on amazon tomorrow is supposed to be between 9am EST and 11am EST...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS5 drop on amazon tomorrow is supposed to be between 9am EST and 11am EST...
    Once again, ps direct is on and they only have digital version so i'm going to pass but here's the link if you're interested. 25 mins to go.

https://direct-queue.playstation.com...r=akamai-1.0.2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Once again, ps direct is on and they only have digital version so i'm going to pass but here's the link if you're interested. 25 mins to go.

Nice, thanks, ill try and get in line

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm surprised PS Direct doesn't do only digital editions. I know they're probably losing an extra $90 per PS5 upfront selling the digital but the long term earnings potential is so much better when they have you paying full price on every new game off PSN. And especially when they can take 30 cents on the dollar in game sales on PSN.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm surprised PS Direct doesn't do only digital editions. I know they're probably losing an extra $90 per PS5 upfront selling the digital but the long term earnings potential is so much better when they have you paying full price on every new game off PSN. And especially when they can take 30 cents on the dollar in game sales on PSN.
    I see a lot of potential issues with the digital version. Requires online all the time basically and you legit have to wait until they put the games on their servers so you're going to miss out when from time to time stores get the game a week or days early.

I know you can play games offline if you activate your console but as it has happened to me twice now, that feature doesn't always stay on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see a lot of potential issues with the digital version. Requires online all the time basically and you legit have to wait until they put the games on their servers so you're going to miss out when from time to time stores get the game a week or days early.

I know you can play games offline if you activate your console but as it has happened to me twice now, that feature doesn't always stay on.
    Well yeah, you're never going to get Sony to break street date. Well, I shouldn't say never. They once accidentally gave out the full version of Yakuza 6 when you downloaded the demo, so if you disconnected your internet you'd have a full copy of Yakuza 6 until next time you went online.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well yeah, you're never going to get Sony to break street date. Well, I shouldn't say never. They once accidentally gave out the full version of Yakuza 6 when you downloaded the demo, so if you disconnected your internet you'd have a full copy of Yakuza 6 until next time you went online.
    They essentially do it all the time on the guise of deluxe editions and whatnot. They just want extra money for early access.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Your estimated wait time is: more than an hour

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    seriously though, if i cant get one tomorrow on amazon i'm just going to pay an extra 250 and get it on stock x

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    oh , went from over an hr, to 20 mins, to 10 is today finally gonna be the day

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Message last updated: 1:52 PM

PS5 consoles are out of stock for the day, however, we still have PS5 accessories and PS5 games available. We are working continuously to make more PS5 consoles available in the future

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

PS5 consoles are out of stock for the day, however, we still have PS5 accessories and PS5 games available. We are working continuously to make more PS5 consoles available in the future

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
    Knew you were boned when the wait time collapsed. No one is staying in the queue to order a DualSense or a PSVR camera.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    yeah, that was pointless. it's amazon or bust tomorrow

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

fuuuuuuuuuuuuck
    troll job.

Some people get the out of stock message 20-30 seconds or even a minute before others do. That's why you're fast tracked.

I pretty much came to the conclusion that if you're not put within 25-30 minutes from the get go, you're not getting lucky. When I was actually able to get inside the store I was put 20 minutes from the second the queue opened.

But still it's worth waiting at least 10 minutes in the more than an hour phase before calling it quits. Sometimes it goes from +hour to 50-40 etc. If you get stuck in an hour for more than 10 minutes than bail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over, I'll show you a bust.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Things aren't as grim as before. I'm seeing a lot of them on sale. They're just scalped to .

It used to be that you saw them once in a while but you're seeing it more widely available. It's just dumb as they're essentially asking for 2 console's worth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you looking to play? I wanted PS5 since I basically held out on playing any Playstation exclusive last year other than Persona 5 Royal since I wanted to wait to play them at 60 fps. But if you have already played GOT, TLOU Part II, FFVIIR, Yakuza Like a Dragon, Spiderman, Cyberpunk, etc I can't see spending $250 extra just to have it right now unless you really want to play Demon's Souls. There is still nothing good coming out until June when Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart is scheduled. Guess Horizon must really be coming out this year though since PS is giving away Horizon Zero Dawn free next month though.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Things aren't as grim as before. I'm seeing a lot of them on sale. They're just scalped to .

It used to be that you saw them once in a while but you're seeing it more widely available. It's just dumb as they're essentially asking for 2 console's worth.
    I can stomach 650 given the pain in the ass i've dealt with up to this point, but i absolutely refuse to pay 900 or more like some of these assholes are selling them for on ebay or amazon

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    What are you looking to play? I wanted PS5 since I basically held out on playing any Playstation exclusive last year other than Persona 5 Royal since I wanted to wait to play them at 60 fps. But if you have already played GOT, TLOU Part II, FFVIIR, Yakuza Like a Dragon, Spiderman, Cyberpunk, etc I can't see spending $250 extra just to have it right now unless you really want to play Demon's Souls. There is still nothing good coming out until June when Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart is scheduled. Guess Horizon must really be coming out this year though since PS is giving away Horizon Zero Dawn free next month though.
    i have a huge boner for Demon's Souls, so i really do want to play that. I also just want to have it for the sake of having it oh and FF7, because it's supposed to look a lot better. It looked like complete dog on the PS4 and the terrible graphics ruined it for me, i still havent beaten it because it looks like ass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Ebay you can get them shipped for $750 to $800. I saw a lot of the disc editions sell in that range today from sellers with good feedback scores.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i have a huge boner for Demon's Souls, so i really do want to play that. I also just want to have it for the sake of having it oh and FF7, because it's supposed to look a lot better. It looked like complete dog on the PS4 and the terrible graphics ruined it for me, i still havent beaten it because it looks like ass
    Oh ok that makes sense, didn't realize you wanted to play Demon's Souls so badly. But the FFVIIR patch doesn't come out until June. That scheduling might keep me from buying Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart at launch.

Also the FFVIIR graphics looked pretty much the same when I saw the reveal, but the framerate is 60 fps.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Oh ok that makes sense, didn't realize you wanted to play Demon's Souls so badly. But the FFVIIR patch doesn't come out until June. That scheduling might keep me from buying Ratchet & Clank Rift Apart at launch.

Also the FFVIIR graphics looked pretty much the same when I saw the reveal, but the framerate is 60 fps.
    that's disappointing, as the graphics in FF7R are ing laughable for a PS4 triple A le in 2020, especially in comparison to games like LoU2 or Ghosts of Tsushima. but a bump to 60fps might make it worth it. ever since i bought a gaming PC it's hard on my eyes playing 30fps games on console

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God of War 4 plays even better on it, I hear.

Pretty much all PS4 games benefit from the higher refresh rate I assume. I need this console now. lol

Thread Information