Page 54 of 64 FirstFirst ... 444505152535455565758 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 1582
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bundles are hardly different than scalpers imo

either way you're paying more for what you actually want

unless you manage to sell the extra game/controller/whatever for near full price, but thats its own hassle
    You need to become Sony's legal counsel for the East Coast, tbh... you get a free PS5 (though you can't gift it or sell it, tbh).

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bundles are hardly different than scalpers imo

either way you're paying more for what you actually want

unless you manage to sell the extra game/controller/whatever for near full price, but thats its own hassle
    Having a warranty, a $50 giftcard, a DualSense, and a couple of games seems a lot better to me than getting none of that and paying the same price from a scalper. Even if you just trade in the games and/or extra controller right back to Gamestop if you don't want to deal with the hassle of selling them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    State of Play on Wednesday at 4PM CST for Gran Turismo 7

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/01/31/359997/

Your in-depth look at the modes and features of GT7 kicks off February 2 at 2pm Pacific.

Brett Elston
    Manager, Content Communications, SIE

The first 2022 State of Play arrives later this week, and we’re all revved up for just over 30 minutes of new PS5 footage and gameplay details for Gran Turismo 7. Watch live February 2nd on Twitch or YouTube starting 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern / 11:00pm CET.

See you Wednesday!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't even thinking of Gran Turismo 7 until seeing the shot taken at Glacier Point in Yosemite (shown at the 6:33 mark of the video below). If you can drive Tioga Pass Road and the 395 I'd probably buy this, maybe even Day 1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not into racing sims, but I've played some of that for the last couple years, and the looks are flat out amazing, tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Wasn't even thinking of Gran Turismo 7 until seeing the shot taken at Glacier Point in Yosemite (shown at the 6:33 mark of the video below). If you can drive Tioga Pass Road and the 395 I'd probably buy this, maybe even Day 1.

Nah those are just what they call "scapes". its basically a photo mode tbh

anyways im excited for this, its about ing time we get some substantial info on this game

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    State of Play on Wednesday at 4PM CST for Gran Turismo 7

https://blog.playstation.com/2022/01/31/359997/

Your in-depth look at the modes and features of GT7 kicks off February 2 at 2pm Pacific.

Brett Elston
    Manager, Content Communications, SIE

The first 2022 State of Play arrives later this week, and we’re all revved up for just over 30 minutes of new PS5 footage and gameplay details for Gran Turismo 7. Watch live February 2nd on Twitch or YouTube starting 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern / 11:00pm CET.

See you Wednesday!
    About to start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a whole event for one car racing game? lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The music in this game is really top notch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a whole event for one car racing game? lol
    LOL there is another one today at 4:00PM CST for Ghostwire Tokyo

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    GT7 looking good, that weather system seems amazing tbh. Was hoping for more info on the multiplayer front but not this time, im sure we will get it soon though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS5 hunt not going well I see

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PS5 hunt not going well I see
    been about 2 weeks and not a single restock other than 1 gamestop bundle

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    been about 2 weeks and not a single restock other than 1 gamestop bundle
    Told you gamestop is the most consistent with those. Just buy a bundle then resell the games.

I would've sold the ones that came with but for the fact no one wants to buy Marvels Avengers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gamestop, thats why

unfortunately the demand is so high that everybody is going to sell out anyway, but i'm going to avoid giving them my business as much as i can. if they just sold it standalone id consider going to them, but im not going to buy a bundle off them

id rather wait an extra few weeks than do that. im not in a particular rush, ive just been playing Warzone anyway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gamestop, thats why

unfortunately the demand is so high that everybody is going to sell out anyway, but i'm going to avoid giving them my business as much as i can. if they just sold it standalone id consider going to them, but im not going to buy a bundle off them

id rather wait an extra few weeks than do that. im not in a particular rush, ive just been playing Warzone anyway
    I think you're underestimating the demand for these and how little supply there is. They were doing great at least matching the supply of the PS4 at similar points for a while, but they're having a lot of trouble producing these now. And I only got one without buying a bundle because I read about a hack to virtually ensure I could get one in my cart with a 100% rate of success at Walmart, though still had to rush through checkout. (the hack doesn't work now)

I get not buying a bundle for you don't want but it could be a lot more than weeks to get one. Amazon is next to impossible to get one from without a bot I have read, I struck out over and over again with Best Buy and now sometimes they're hiding their drops behind a $200 membership program. Walmart is really tough to get now too unless they do Walmart+ drops again. If they do one of those I highly highly recommend buying a month of Walmart+ because it made my brother's Series X buying experience completely trivial other than showing up at the right time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive officially started hunting for a poorstation 5
    If you can wait until the summer or slightly afterwards, things should look brighter in this dept...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you can wait until the summer or slightly afterwards, things should look brighter in this dept...
    might not have a choice tbh

its just very difficult to play warzone with a max of 30 FPS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What makes you say so? And do you expect Series X to be reasonably easy to get then too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What makes you say so? And do you expect Series X to be reasonably easy to get then too?
    I don't know anything about the Series X, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just got my invite thru PS Direct to potentially buy one tomorrow at 2pm EST.

the email explicitly says not to try logging in early, or on multiple devices or risk getting locked out... though i've seen people online saying otherwise

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just got my invite thru PS Direct to potentially buy one tomorrow at 2pm EST.

the email explicitly says not to try logging in early, or on multiple devices or risk getting locked out... though i've seen people online saying otherwise
    Did they change how they used to do it? You can’t access the main site while the virtual online queue is active. The way it was before you were greeted by a countdown screen then you are assigned a place and then picked at random. It’s worst than a lotto imo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they change how they used to do it? You can’t access the main site while the virtual online queue is active. The way it was before you were greeted by a countdown screen then you are assigned a place and then picked at random. It’s worst than a lotto imo.
    not sure. this is what i got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the way that last warning makes it sound, i shouldnt even be clicking on that link until 2pm EST tomorrow, though some people online said they did so 30 minute or so before the starting time

the warning says you could be locked out... but perhaps its a BS threat?

Thread Information