Page 23 of 64 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    plus by then they'll probably release a slim version or a more compact version anyhow. i've learned my lesson from buying products at launch many years ago.
    yep. wouldnt be the first time the wave of products available at launch of glaring issues that the later models work out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep. wouldnt be the first time the wave of products available at launch of glaring issues that the later models work out
    exactly

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I wouldn't rate it better. I would say it's about the same, tbh. If you liked the first one, and you feel you wanted more, this should deliver for you.

If you're looking for better or bigger, you might be disappointed. Especially since this one doesn't have additional content yet.
    All right, thanks.

I guess I'm not in that big of a hurry to buy a PS5 right now. Demon's Souls is tempting me to buy it, but I already played the game 11 years ago, and while it does look good, not much was added content-wise. I might just build a new computer instead.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All right, thanks.

I guess I'm not in that big of a hurry to buy a PS5 right now. Demon's Souls is tempting me to buy it, but I already played the game 11 years ago, and while it does look good, not much was added content-wise. I might just build a new computer instead.
    Are the boss fights supposed to be pretty much the same? I was really hoping Bluepoint would take some creative liberty there.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Are the boss fights supposed to be pretty much the same? I was really hoping Bluepoint would take some creative liberty there.
    I think some were tweaked slightly, but they look dated in comparison to all the FromSoft games that came after the original. It doesn't seem like enough was changed, and the music seems to have gotten worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think some were tweaked slightly, but they look dated in comparison to all the FromSoft games that came after the original. It doesn't seem like enough was changed, and the music seems to have gotten worse.
    I loved the level design in Demon's Souls and it's really gotta be impressive on PS5 now, but man the boss fights were so lacking compared to Dark Souls and Bloodborne (still haven't played DS2 or 3 yet though)

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I loved the level design in Demon's Souls and it's really gotta be impressive on PS5 now, but man the boss fights were so lacking compared to Dark Souls and Bloodborne (still haven't played DS2 or 3 yet though)
    Flamelurker and False King Allant are the only ones who look engaging. Watching people play the remake made me remember how much FromSoft repeats themselves. Many of these bosses were repackaged for Dark Souls and/or Bloodborne, and the fights weren't that good to begin with.

Add a sixth area, change the final boss, tweak the rest of the bosses, remake the World Tendency system, and add covenants. I don't think I would spend more than 15 hours on this game in its current state.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, The Last of Us Part III looks really impressive graphically.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, The Last of Us Part III looks really impressive graphically.
    Russia gonna russia

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neat wallpaper tbh

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    ing bots man. i'm never gonna find one of these in stock

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing bots man. i'm never gonna find one of these in stock
    Going to be ing impossible to get one before Christmas since scalpers know people will pay premiums for the systems for Christmas gifts. Especially in as hard of a ing year as this. Once Christmas is over I doubt the demand will be there for scalping to be nearly as profitable.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Going to be ing impossible to get one before Christmas since scalpers know people will pay premiums for the systems for Christmas gifts. Especially in as hard of a ing year as this. Once Christmas is over I doubt the demand will be there for scalping to be nearly as profitable.
    it's crazy seeing people list these things on ebay for $1200-1500, i can't believe someone would pay that much for a console. especially since you could put together a damn good PC with that much money

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's crazy seeing people list these things on ebay for $1200-1500, i can't believe someone would pay that much for a console. especially since you could put together a damn good PC with that much money
    And for a launch console that at best is 50/50 to break. No thanks.

Besides that, there are no games for it anyways. If you do get one you're going to be playing PS4 games on it for a while. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And for a launch console that at best is 50/50 to break. No thanks.

Besides that, there are no games for it anyways. If you do get one you're going to be playing PS4 games on it for a while. lol
    This is actually a pretty solid launch lineup for a Playstation console honestly, at least for exclusives. Miles Morales plus Demons Souls beats the out of Killzone Shadow Fall and Knack on PS4 or Resistance Fall of Man and Ridge Racer 7 on PS3. Only Nintendo consoles really are worth it at launch though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bachelor pad right there

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Resistance Fall of man...now there's a game i havent played in many years i actually really enjoyed the first two, kinda wish Sony hadn't abandoned that franchise

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want a remastered GTA Vice City

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was expecting a better twist involving the police tbh. Was let down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't tell me these companies don't know bots are going to do this. Not having some way to thwart this will ruin releases.

Nothing worse than getting your release ruined.

Thread Information