Page 40 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1582
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn you my ass will be waiting for 2 more weeks
    Luck played into it.

They actually created a label the same day I bought it but it stayed like that up until Sunday and then sunddenly I get the UPS email notifying me of the delivery. It's coming from New Jersey so that might explain the quicknes. Right now tracking says it's made it's way from Monroe Township to Saddle brook.

My is literally 30 minutes away. lol

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luck played into it.

They actually created a label the same day I bought it but it stayed like that up until Sunday and then sunddenly I get the UPS email notifying me of the delivery. It's coming from New Jersey so that might explain the quicknes. Right now tracking says it's made it's way from Monroe Township to Saddle brook.

My is literally 30 minutes away. lol
    Don't sleep on Astro's Playroom, that game is really cool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you got this bas yet, Reck? Surprised the out of me seeing the size of the PS5 for the first time when mine came in.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn, was looking at Gamestop's Spring Sale, and one of their spring sale 'deals' is used PS4 Pro for $390.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you got this bas yet, Reck? Surprised the out of me seeing the size of the PS5 for the first time when mine came in.
    Nah, it's tomorrow.

When I said 30 minutes I meant distance from New York to where ever the Saddle Brook, New Jersey is. I just did a google.

I'm going to wake up extra early tomorrow and will also wait in the lobby. I have had atrocious experiences with UPS. Often getting a missed you sticker thingy even though I was home.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    You have it standing up or on it's side? I'm not sure I'm going to have room to stand that er up in my gaming room so I hope it works just as well on it's side

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have it standing up or on it's side? I'm not sure I'm going to have room to stand that er up in my gaming room so I hope it works just as well on it's side
    Standing. The thing is wobbly as and the blu ray drive is a pain to get to lying down. I wanted to lie it down too like every other console I have, but it's very clearly designed to stand up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice, the original Ratchet & Clank is getting a 60 fps patch for PS5 in April.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    So, uh, when's the Pro coming out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, uh, when's the Pro coming out?
    I wouldn't hold my breath on getting one with the way Microsoft is projecting cost per transistor savings on 3nm to be minimal vs what they are on the current 7nm lithography and PS5 / XBox Series use pretty similar SOCs. There will be a PS5 Slim on 3nm because it'll save Sony money on cooling and the power supply and enable them to put it in a smaller case, but if they're not going to get the cost per transistor savings they got shrinking 28nm to 16nm last gen, which enabled PS4 Pro at the original base PS4 price, don't expect a stronger PS5 unless they release one that's going to cost significantly more. Maybe they see the demand would be there for say an $800 PS5 Pro and make one capable of doing native 4k or capable of doing 120 fps in more games, but I'm not sure I'd expect to see such a system for $500. Unless Microsoft is just lying. Maybe they are.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got this ass. Been setting it up.

I'm essentially ready to go just ing around with external hard drive. It has been unable to read files even though its in FAT32 format and the files are mp3 and mp4. It's taking me a couple of hours and still nothing lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, I had to sit it down. It's too huge tall for my current setup.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got this ass. Been setting it up.

I'm essentially ready to go just ing around with external hard drive. It has been unable to read files even though its in FAT32 format and the files are mp3 and mp4. It's taking me a couple of hours and still nothing lol
    Didn't it take forever for PS4 to support music files too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ratchet & Clank just got a patch for 4k60 on PS5. Went live a couple of hours ago I think.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got it to work by reformatting external into exfat instead of fat32 which its stupposed to recognize and play anyways. Horrible player.

I'll keep the PS3 as the media player of choice. Now time to migrate my saves and stuff from PS4 to PS5 and call it a day. I feel tired as from waking up early. Tomorrow...the fapping.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The LED lights on this are distracting when you’re trying to watch a movie. The light source is significant.

Still 50 minutes to go to for transfer to complete.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The LED lights on this are distracting when you’re trying to watch a movie. The light source is significant.

Still 50 minutes to go to for transfer to complete.
    50 minutes? Just to do game saves from PS4?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    50 minutes? Just to do game saves from PS4?
    No, that would have been like 3 gigs. I also chose to transfer GOW, Ghost of Tsushima, Yakuza 0, Spider-Man downloads along with it. Overall 160gbs. It was 3 hours but stabilized to around 90 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, that would have been like 3 gigs. I also chose to transfer GOW, Ghost of Tsushima, Yakuza 0, Spider-Man downloads along with it. Overall 160gbs. It was 3 hours but stabilized to around 90 minutes.
    Wait you transferred the games instead of just reinstalling them? Dude, don't transfer Spiderman from your PS4 if you got Miles Morales Ultimate. The PS5 version of Spiderman Remastered is different from the PS4 one. To download the PS5 version of Spiderman Remastered you have to install Miles Morales first, then go into your game library, find Spiderman Remastered (it'll be there when you install Miles Morales Ultimate), and choose Download from there. It's re ed, one thing XBox does way better is the Smart Delivery.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait you transferred the games instead of just reinstalling them? Dude, don't transfer Spiderman from your PS4 if you got Miles Morales Ultimate. The PS5 version of Spiderman Remastered is different from the PS4 one. To download the PS5 version of Spiderman Remastered you have to install Miles Morales first, then go into your game library, find Spiderman Remastered (it'll be there when you install Miles Morales Ultimate), and choose Download from there. It's re ed, one thing XBox does way better is the Smart Delivery.
    It's already done. It's the Peter Parker one released years ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's already done. It's the Peter Parker one released years ago.
    So what are your impressions of PS5 so far? I'm loving the RT in Spiderman, looks amazing in the skyscraper windows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Foxconn says to expect chip shortages until Q2 2022, eg next summer. Glad I got one of these bas s already. Gonna be rough for Sony trying to sell games when no one can get a PS5. And no reason for devs to rush games like Ragnarok or Elden Ring out this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a Destruction AS code for those that have a PS5 and don't have the game. First to reply to this post gets it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a Destruction AS code for those that have a PS5 and don't have the game. First to reply to this post gets it.
    LOL give me.

Or if BB wants it, I'll let him have it cuz I'm nice since I'm always logged in here.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what are your impressions of PS5 so far? I'm loving the RT in Spiderman, looks amazing in the skyscraper windows.
    Loving it.

The interface is a lot cleaner and way more streamlined so new users will fine it very easy to use.

There are a few things I dont like about it like when turning the console off you have to do some extra clicking whereas before you just had long press the PS button and then shut it off from there. Now you have to navigate your way to it. Annoying.

I haven't played any real games on it yet. Been fooling around with the media aspect of it. Less than pleased. There are a few features missing that were on the PS3 and PS4. Hopefully this just gets added later.

I did played Astro's Playroom and working my way to the plat though. Next game on deck is P5 Strikers which I got from Amazon a few days ago.

Thread Information