Post Count
    Well you then, Sony.
    damn dude, you seriously put the poor in poorstation

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do you mean? I spend hundreds of dollars on games I will probably never even start on a yearly basis.

I have already spent something like 250 dollars on games, accesories and services this year, not counting the console itself that ran me 800+ dollars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man have been waiting for this one. Get in here ElNono, I know your ass has already platted this one.

I hope it's well received. The team deserves it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You were saying?

went on a shopping spree that lasted 2 months when I was hunting for the PS5, often do when I get bore. One way or another I'm making Sony more money than they deserve.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope it's well received. The team deserves it.
    With so many of the big AAA games being delayed to holiday 2021 at best (eg Horizon Forbidden West, Dying Light 2, Elden Ring, etc) it creates a real opening for this game to shine if it can make its August release date. If the finished product looks anything like the previews I have seen I think it's a likely launch window buy for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Sony is going to force scalpers to buy at least one game now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazon has Demon's Souls for $50 right now

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FC5TTBF

More than I want to pay but for anyone who hasn't played the game yet on PS3, this looks like a good deal. Loved the game on PS3 so this one must really be something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazon has Demon's Souls for $50 right now

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08FC5TTBF

More than I want to pay but for anyone who hasn't played the game yet on PS3, this looks like a good deal. Loved the game on PS3 so this one must really be something.
    It's pointless without the damn PS5. When can I get one? I'm on my last backlogged game for the PS4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pointless without the damn PS5. When can I get one? I'm on my last backlogged game for the PS4
    If you're in Gamestop's rewards program you get to order PS5 bundles earlier than non-members, but the bundles come with extra controller + games + gift card + PS Plus card I think.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're in Gamestop's rewards program you get to order PS5 bundles earlier than non-members, but the bundles come with extra controller + games + gift card + PS Plus card I think.
    It’s the only way to get one. Bundle to and back. I’m glad I got mine like that now.

it’s utterly ridiculous you still can’t get one the normal way. I’d say if you still can’t get one, hold off at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New rumor is Sucker Punch has a standalone expansion to Ghost of Tsushima called Ghost of Ikishima releasing this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horizon Forbidden West delayed to Q1 2022, as expected.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For OS 4.0 beta users at this time, but coming soon:
    https://www.playstation.com/en-us/su...nstall-m2-ssd/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For OS 4.0 beta users at this time, but coming soon:
    https://www.playstation.com/en-us/su...nstall-m2-ssd/
    Wasn't the support for adding an additional NVME drive delayed because it was dumping too much heat into the case? That's all we need is even hotter running PS5.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't the support for adding an additional NVME drive delayed because it was dumping too much heat into the case? That's all we need is even hotter running PS5.
    Your is running hot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the reason was there just weren't enough PCIe 4.0 SSDs available, made it hard to check for compat. You do need a heatsink for the SSD (it's about 5 bucks in Amazon, IIRC).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your is running hot?
    Not the core but memory runs really hot on all PS5. The PS5 cooler is actually really good except for on the memory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your is running hot?
    Hey man I know you're nuts for steelbooks... Best Buy has Yakuza Like a Dragon Day Ichi Steelbook Edition with a second, different steelbook also included for $25 man. But I think this is the last day of the sale, just picked that up a few minutes ago. Yakuza steelbooks always have awesome art, they're the only series I ever like buying steelbook versions for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the reason was there just weren't enough PCIe 4.0 SSDs available, made it hard to check for compat. You do need a heatsink for the SSD (it's about 5 bucks in Amazon, IIRC).
    Probably not too great a time to be buying SSD huh? Isn't memory way up in price lately?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably not too great a time to be buying SSD huh? Isn't memory way up in price lately?
    Not sure, but yes, prices are not cheap, especially if you're looking at 1TB or even 2TB... they're fast as drives, but hopefully price will come down over time, especially after this ed up pandemic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What clean products do you PS5 users use to clean your controllers and such?

Pretty embarassing admission but my controller is filthy already and I cant seem to put the white back in that thing anymore. It's ing brownish at the back where your palms rest. I tried cleaning the controller with alcohol and it actually melted the micro PS symbols off or something because all there is now is a rough streak. This is why white doesn't work for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What clean products do you PS5 users use to clean your controllers and such?

Pretty embarassing admission but my controller is filthy already and I cant seem to put the white back in that thing anymore. It's ing brownish at the back where your palms rest. I tried cleaning the controller with alcohol and it actually melted the micro PS symbols off or something because all there is now is a rough streak. This is why white doesn't work for me.
    I mean, I haven't had to, but if you're going to use alcohol, try alcohol pads and don't go too rough on it. Otherwise, a damp cloth works, and if you need to scrub, use a toothbrush with some water.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Horizon Forbidden West delayed to Q1 2022, as expected.
    buying a PS5 near launch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    buying a PS5 near launch
    Meh for the first year it's basically a $300 upgrade from my PS4 to play PS4 games at PC settings and framerates without all the cost (would be about $1500 to upgrade my PC to PS5 level) and annoyances of PC gaming with the upside of playing all the next gen coming out late 2021 to early 2022 like Dying Light 2, Elden Ring, and Horizon 2. If it was like PS4 and had no BC I would have waited a couple of years. Ghost of Tsushima and Spiderman though, they're really impressive on the PS5. Game I'm currently playing (Dragon Quest XI S) runs at twice the framerate too on PS5 vs PS4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh for the first year it's basically a $300 upgrade from my PS4 to play PS4 games at PC settings and framerates without all the cost (would be about $1500 to upgrade my PC to PS5 level) and annoyances of PC gaming with the upside of playing all the next gen coming out late 2021 to early 2022 like Dying Light 2, Elden Ring, and Horizon 2. If it was like PS4 and had no BC I would have waited a couple of years. Ghost of Tsushima and Spiderman though, they're really impressive on the PS5. Game I'm currently playing (Dragon Quest XI S) runs at twice the framerate too on PS5 vs PS4.
    How does Sekiro run on the PS5?

Thread Information