Page 46 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748 LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1176
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was a play in the game where Belinelli was defending a Harris fast break. ing comical. He literally just stood there and did nothing.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you wanna win, never play mills, marco and gay at the same time. There is also no reason for mills to play more than 10 minutes.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a reason we have the worst road record of all the western conference playoff teams and so, to ask them to win another game in Denver after giving this one away is not a likely possibility. Winning the next two games are still very much possible, though.
    Dude, this Nuggets team isnt the Rockets or Warriors. They do not scare me at home, or away, or wherever, they are overrated and honestly, if we cant beat them 4/7, we should blow it up. I have never felt so non-threatened by a higher seed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why even care? Does it suck that we lost? Sure. But should we lose our mind? no. This team is not a championship team. Losing in first round or in the second is pretty much the same.
    Our guys are leaving ing Nuggets guys wide open on threes all the time. What do you think the Warriors or the Rockets would do to this team?
    Theres just way too many losers on the team and lets hope we will be able to get better players in the future.
    And that's the bottom line, although we can have a few laughs by beating Denver and possibly next round as well were there is no juggernaut waiting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Games 3 and 4 are ours to lose...just like tonight. We still have a great chance to win this series...but we must win those games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was a play in the game where Belinelli was defending a Harris fast break. ing comical. He literally just stood there and did nothing.
    those are my favorite Belinelli scenes..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh...let me ing reiterate, mother er:
    White's growing before our eyes but he still has limitations and alot is being placed on him this early into his career. He's doing what he can. That said, DJ is the higher ceiling player and his athleticism is superior to White's and he would've been able to consistently stop Murray if we had him healthy.
    Instagram baller has never shut anybody down. So gtfo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is a reason we have the worst road record of all the western conference playoff teams and so, to ask them to win another game in Denver after giving this one away is not a likely possibility. Winning the next two games are still very much possible, though.
    I disagree with you but we'll see. I still don't respect Denver after this game. I'm throwing out the regular season road record. I think anything can happen against a team like Denver. They are not a power house like the Warriors or Rox. I feel those are the only teams in the West where it's not realistic to be able to win twice on their home courts in a series.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The truth is that White got torched by Murray in the 4th quarter, he got destroyed, couldn't keep up, doesn't have the athleticism to keep up. White is our best defender and was annihilated by Murray, Pop couldn't do anything about that. Use who?
    No. White does have the athleticism. Murray was hitting mid range shots. I think he may have had 1 layup in there. LMA unable to hedge hard enough and avoid the switch is an issue Spurs coaching staff have to figure out. But that's just today's NBA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Games 3 and 4 are ours to lose...just like tonight. We still have a great chance to win this series...but we must win those games.
    The game is in our hands every game, we dont need fluky shooting to win like they do. We are the better team with a better coach (Malone is a complete joke) and better stars. Spurs in 5 imo. This was there way of avoiding the sweep.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    -Oberto in 2006
    -Tiago in 2011
    -Boban in 2016
    -White in 2018
    -Lonnie in 2019

"B-B-But they can't contribute, they are just rookies...they are always a year away"......
    You forgot George Hill while fossilized Jacque Vaughn creaked about.

"These playoffs aren't for George" :pop

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It took the 2nd coming of Harden, taking TERRIBLE pull up 2s, contested 3s, fade-away, etc for them to steal a game at home. We’re fine. Murray ain’t hitting those in SA
    This guy gets it. Malone is running the same bozo bull that we shut down in Game 1 and he got lucky Murray and the refs were hot down the stretch. Like he said, wont happen in SA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ is a huge question mark, we can't say anything positive or negative about his potential right now. He was more athletic than White, we don't know what he is now after the injury. White's bball IQ is higher than DJ's, that much we know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just to add, this was not going to be a short series. We are too bad on the road and too reliant on our whole team being in sync. We have bounced back from bad loses. Bad calls resulting in loses. And 3 absolutely 30 point annihilation in a row. I have no issues thinking we will bounce back in game 3 and put on a good game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol murray defenders mentioning the instagram got on here.... never shut down anyone with his all 2nd defense selection

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope Pop shows them Game 7 in '13 followed by Ring #5 to see how the Spurs didn't cower to the monumental chokejob to end all chokejobs in Game 6. Sure, they still lost Game 7 but they were in it to the end because they had heart. This Spurs team isn't nearly as good as that Spurs team in all facets but maybe they can take inspiration from the heart they showed and not let tonight's choke stay with them.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ is a huge question mark, we can't say anything positive or negative about his potential right now. He was more athletic than White, we don't know what he is now after the injury. White's bball IQ is higher than DJ's, that much we know.
    I believe DJ's athletic ability will comeback. I remember Baron Davis tearing his ACL in college back in the day. Baron recovered and was super explosive up until he hit his 30s.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. White does have the athleticism. Murray was hitting mid range shots. I think he may have had 1 layup in there. LMA unable to hedge hard enough and avoid the switch is an issue Spurs coaching staff have to figure out. But that's just today's NBA.
    I have to disagree, athleticism is not just running and jumping, its strength as well, being able to fight through screens. White gave up easily on every screen he faced today. I did mention later that our bigs didn't help matters either and we agree there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And to add insult to injury, ing Load Management won today in a blowout...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe DJ's athletic ability will comeback. I remember Baron Davis tearing his ACL in college back in the day. Baron recovered and was super explosive up until he hit his 30s.
    Lets hope so.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe we're tripping but when you have a team on the ropes u just have to knock them out, what we gave Denver is confidence and that can win games they would carry this momentum into the next game
    Did you not watch this season? I’m glad they won one game. Everyone butt hurt cause they didn’t leave Denver up 2-0 is laughable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And to add insult to injury, ing Load Management won today in a blowout...
    If you keep tabs on him your going to be in a world of misery. Magic have zero realistic chance of winning that series which is why I won't follow it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Frustrations are understandable.

This site just brings out the spam quitter whiners that just can't handle any kind of disappointment or adversity.

I try to ignore it most of the time it is tiresome to continue to sift through everyday though. Usually just don't bother posting a comment because why attempt to rationalize with over emotional sport fans am I right?
    That my friend, you are right about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you keep tabs on him your going to be in a world of misery. Magic have zero realistic chance of winning that series which is why I won't follow it.
    smart move but I'll still watch to see how his body holds up since the rest of the games will be every other day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you not watch this season? I’m glad they won one game. Everyone butt hurt cause they didn’t leave Denver up 2-0 is laughable.

This x1000000. Like what did people expect? This team, whose been ty all year on the road, to win 2 in a row on the road? LMAO. We did our job. It took an out of his mind performance in 1 quarter to beat this Spurs team at home lol

Thread Information