My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...albeit not to somebody they actually need (KD/Curry/Klay). Just one of their replaceable cogs.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...torn-left-quad

Warriors' Cousins has torn quad; out indefinitely

"An MRI on Tuesday morning confirmed the tear."

and in fact, this may actually make them better after a couple games of lineup adjustments, as they will return to playing The Beautiful Game (with bouts of KD heroball), versus trying to integrate Cousins' dribbledribbledribble iso game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine if they hadn't signed Bogut.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Their string of bad luck is just beginning. Curry is next.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine if they hadn't signed Bogut.
    Won’t matter much. He is old. Their bench is full of scrubs and old washed up pieces of . Draymond is a fake star. They are literally a 3 man team when properly exposed. They aren’t 3-peating this year. They bled badly last year to a depleted Rocket team for s sake. If James Harden had his mind on a le rather than a strip club, they would have taken out the Warriors even without CP3. This years Warriors squad is even more beatable. The endgame is inevitable for them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...albeit not to somebody they actually need (KD/Curry/Klay). Just one of their replaceable cogs.

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...torn-left-quad

Warriors' Cousins has torn quad; out indefinitely

"An MRI on Tuesday morning confirmed the tear."

and in fact, this may actually make them better after a couple games of lineup adjustments, as they will return to playing The Beautiful Game (with bouts of KD heroball), versus trying to integrate Cousins' dribbledribbledribble iso game.
    Is this what Spur fans are reduced to? Wishing for players to get injured? Sad!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm in the camp that thinks this actually helps the Golden gots cause. Immature Cousins would have melted down in a tight game after a call that either was bogus or his Dint Do Nuffin permanent chip on shoulder.
    So no, their incredible luck along with WarriorRef etc continues on.

Good signing of Bogus altho it wasn't rocket science. Had to know Booger might go down and alas he did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this what Spur fans are reduced to? Wishing for players to get injured? Sad!
    Please. Lakers fans are still wishing to make the playoffs.

Thread Information