Believe.
    Post Count
    I think the kid lacks leadership qualities and while a fantastic athlete the pro game will simply be over his head. I have read at least five different....not a go getter....not a leader of men....really bad interviewer.

I guess at 15 he was calling people a on twitter.

If I'm the Cards I keep Rosen and deal the pick.

His HS video is unbelievable, he went 43-0.

The running thing isn't about being an actual runner, it's about being able to evade the rush and extend plays, not takeoff as a RB. Unless a Russell Wilson and do it smartly.
    Last edited by Avant; 04-18-2019 at 03:28 AM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Perfect example of how far this sport has declined. This scrub wouldn't even be drafted in the past

today's NFL

Believe.
    Post Count
    Perfect example of how far this sport has declined. This scrub wouldn't even be drafted in the past

today's NFL
    The sport has declined??????????????

Dude, do you know anything at all about football?

These athletes today are so far superior to those back in day it's actually comical. A whole other breed of cat. I can only think of one old timer who could make a impact today.......Bob Hayes. He was faster than Tyreek Hill back in 1964 with a 10.06 on dirt.

Believe.
    Post Count

The guy has some very serious skills.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The sport has declined??????????????

Dude, do you know anything at all about football?

These athletes today are so far superior to those back in day it's actually comical. A whole other breed of cat. I can only think of one old timer who could make a impact today.......Bob Hayes. He was faster than Tyreek Hill back in 1964 with a 10.06 on dirt.
    Steve Young would take a giant dump on every QB playing today and yet he wasn't invisible in his day. Mahomes in the 90's would be a little better than Kordell Stewart.

today's NFL

Believe.
    Post Count
    Steve Young would take a giant dump on every QB playing today and yet he wasn't invisible in his day. Mahomes in the 90's would be a little better than Kordell Stewart.

today's NFL
    Seen every game Young played as a Niner, he was no Russell Wilson, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers or Drew Brees.

Mahommes on a whole other level that SLASH, not even in the same zip code.

More great athletes playing pro football right now today than we have ever seen. That size/speed combo is getting scarey.

Thread Information