My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SpurTy and Jokic,

Going with my heart and not head.
    Parlay:
    Took the Popoviches to cover. If he can stay out of the way i think White and company do it. Keep his pet midget off the floor unless his "once every 5 games" treys are dropping and we got this.

Warriors ML only. I like what Pat Bev is doing to Large Pussy. But i gotta take the Warriors. Only took the ML tho. Just like the way the Clipps pushed their in for Game 2.

NYY. I thought this was a lock. For goodness sake Homer Simpson Bailey was winless in his last 22 starts until.....throws a 2 hitter last game for the W. Apparantly he made an adjustment and quit throwing so many of his fastball-gopherballs. F me if he goes back to back. Got the very good NYY Dominican on the mound so I'm confident of a W.

Padres cover. Those unpredictable s are still breaking away from being Losers Inc for 10 years. But i really like the starting pitcher and Reds pitcher is meh so.....got Pads to cover.

That's it.
    No way in H i am touching hockey for a while after Tampa Bay fried me and, just the whole NHL is upset city right now. Came two hairs from picking the Calgary Flames last night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Homer Bailey picks this game to throw like an ace. Just your luck Fabbs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Early season MLB is unbettable and just luck, tbh..you need a strong database of numbers to get an edge in baseball..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Homer Bailey picks this game to throw like an ace. Just your luck Fabbs
    You know I dropped the ball in just looking at his season numbers and not his last time out.
    Also, after his last time out his coach talked about major adjustments he made (being way more selective with fastball which has hurt him the most). But i'd already wagered so couldn't take it back.

It's been a brutal two weeks. Freaking Tampa Bay in NHL messes up my parlay.

Thread Information