Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this dude needs to be an all-star is to be given the Green light. If this guys has the Freedom to put up 15 to 18 shots no matter what, 90% of the time he will get it done because he's just too smart and efficient.
    If you bum up his minutes and give him the green light, dude will easily be averaging 15-17 PPG, 5 rebs , 5 asts with All-NBA D for years to come..

Like some have said before: the Jrue Holliday ceiling is attainable, which is basically All-Star caliber guard..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you bum up his minutes and give him the green light, dude will easily be averaging 15-17 PPG, 5 rebs , 5 asts with All-NBA D for years to come..

Like some have said before: the Jrue Holliday ceiling is attainable, which is basically All-Star caliber guard..
    I did son. And I might have sold him short.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    D White has the potential to be the top +/- starter on the Spurs next year. If Dejounte and Walker can both be net positive players, they win 50+ games easily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Derrick White story will probably help Gonzaga's Brandon Clarke, who has a similar history.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Derrick White story will probably help Gonzaga's Brandon Clarke, who has a similar history.
    Their stories really do sound similar. I like Clarke, and I sure wouldn't cry if the Spurs could draft him. It would be even nicer if he could exceed expectations the same way white has.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their stories really do sound similar. I like Clarke, and I sure wouldn't cry if the Spurs could draft him. It would be even nicer if he could exceed expectations the same way white has.
    A few months ago, Clarke at #19 didn't seem completely out of the question. People said he was undersized and "old." But now, the Spurs would almost definitely have to move up to grab him... I could see it-- he's a type the Spurs typically like-- defensive minded, productive, bucking-the-odds, smart...

Aggieland Spurs Fan LoneStarState'sPride's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's like TP and plays the ing game?! Does that mean he'll DeMar's wife?
    (Walter) White takes what he ing wants

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did, but whether intentional or not, you essentially equated Aldridge and DeRozan to Duncan and Parker and called them losers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did, but whether intentional or not, you essentially equated Aldridge and DeRozan to Duncan and Parker and called them losers.
    Well, Manu did carry them dudes, tbh. , TD even stole his '05 Finals MVP too.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A few months ago, Clarke at #19 didn't seem completely out of the question. People said he was undersized and "old." But now, the Spurs would almost definitely have to move up to grab him... I could see it-- he's a type the Spurs typically like-- defensive minded, productive, bucking-the-odds, smart...

Oh, he is undersized to play PF. And he can't shoot the 3 for , which is not good for a SF in today's NBA. He had a horrible, horrible shooting stroke - for the first two years of college that was common knowledge. He completely broke down and re-made his shot, and he still didn't shoot 3's for . He made some reasonable improvement in his FT%. I've got a couple of friends who think he will actually get better with some more work on his stroke, and the Spurs have one of the best for that. If they draft him, he's a year in Austin. If he's got the work ethic he's supposed to have, and follows White's pattern, he could be a good pickup. But I still think anyone picking him in the lottery is out of their minds.

He's one of those guys who is going to swing on how he looks in the combine.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, but there was no ing reason he didn't have his shirt in the store when other bench players did. It's just stupidity.
    SAgirl bought out all of Kyle Anderson's shirt.

Thread Information