Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe.
    Post Count
    If you actually watched the games instead of looking at stats. He was terrible on 3rd and longs, took a ton of bad sacks, committed unclutch turnovers, etc.
    Dude, you were simply wrong, he had a great season, one of his best. Just own ya were wrong, ok?

Believe.
    Post Count
    Wilson's new receiver.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    another kevin white imo... though seahawks will be a better spot for him than bears were to white

Cowboys / Clippers Fan Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    another kevin white imo... though seahawks will be a better spot for him than bears were to white
    Deep receiver with excellent straight line long speed but not much acceleration, agility, quickness, route running etc.

Basically the anti-slot receiver. The Anti-Julian Edelman, if you will.

2019 Goals:

-$125,000 or Greater W2 Income
    -Move out of Texas
    -Gain at least 10 pounds of muscle and weigh >135
    -Find a new serious girl
    -Don't die

#LifeLongLibertarian
    #PulloutRockstar

I always like to talk about this STRUGGLE.

What a STRUGGLE it;s been.

Superbowl Champ and this close............................................. .to winning another.
    Married to a sexy millionaire.
    The highest paid player in the NFL.
    His first seven seasons the best we have ever seen (somebody challenge that so I can show off)
    Nobody has won more games at the same stage of a career.
    Holds numerous NFL records/firsts.
    Numerous pro bowls
    Did I mention he's the highest paid player?

Boy, what a STRUGGLE, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~

Where are the critics?

Did it FINALLY hit them that here is a very special player and it's been no struggle at all?

Where will the players rank Wilson for 2018, what 10ish?

Never did figure out how anyone with any common sense couldn't see that....SPECIAL....that is Russell Wilson.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 1 Week Ago at 04:38 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I always like to talk about this STRUGGLE.

What a STRUGGLE it;s been.

Superbowl Champ and this close............................................. .to winning another.
    Married to a sexy millionaire.
    The highest paid player in the NFL.
    His first seven seasons the best we have ever seen (somebody challenge that so I can show off)
    Nobody has won more games at the same stage of a career.
    Holds numerous NFL records/firsts.
    Numerous pro bowls
    Did I mention he's the highest paid player?

Boy, what a STRUGGLE, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~
    a ratchet hoe with another man's kids

Perimeter Defender look_at_g_shred's Avatar
    Post Count
    What's the story behind the nickname? Lmao i find it hilarious

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    What's the story behind the nickname? Lmao i find it hilarious
    Oh. According to 3/4 of Spurstalk Wilson is terrible and not a starting caliber quarterback

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh. According to 3/4 of Spurstalk Wilson is terrible and not a starting caliber quarterback
    He's not terrible and he's starting caliber, but he's definitely not top 10. Middle of the pack, 13-20 range objectively.

There's really no significant difference between Wilson and Prescott except that one jumped onto a roster with hands down the best defense in sports that was allowed to freely hold and grab off the line of scrimmage at will. That led to the Super Bowl ring. Even in the playoffs, Wilson wasn't spectacular the year they won it. A safety, a pick six, more picks, a slew of field goals, a Harvin kick return TD... yep, Wilson drove the bus.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Also, DJR210... photoshop Larry's hat to be a Seahawks hat instead of SF?

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Meh, I think most people act this way here because of the ridiculous Avante dick slurping of him. Avante acts like he’s one of the best ever because he compares stats to other QBs from other eras without ever acknowledging how different the game/rules are now vs when other generations played.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Meh, I think most people act this way here because of the ridiculous Avante dick slurping of him. Avante acts like he’s one of the best ever because he compares stats to other QBs from other eras without ever acknowledging how different the game/rules are now vs when other generations played.
    CN rides his sthick pretty hard though...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Meh, I think most people act this way here because of the ridiculous Avante dick slurping of him. Avante acts like hes one of the best ever because he compares stats to other QBs from other eras without ever acknowledging how different the game/rules are now vs when other generations played.
    He also refuses to acknowledge the mega-stacked teams that Struggle has had around him his entire career, which gives him the luxury of just managing the game. Then he shits on guys like Andrew Luck who have had to carry trash their entire career, as if Struggle would do any better in that situation.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He also refuses to acknowledge the mega-stacked teams that Struggle has had around him his entire career, which gives him the luxury of just managing the game. Then he shits on guys like Andrew Luck who have had to carry trash their entire career, as if Struggle would do any better in that situation.
    The only thing that they've had in common team-wise is really bad O-lines since they came into the league, I don't think there's any denying that, though both (especially the Colts) got better last year.

Thread Information