Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Believe.
    Post Count
    If you actually watched the games instead of looking at stats. He was terrible on 3rd and longs, took a ton of bad sacks, committed unclutch turnovers, etc.
    Dude, you were simply wrong, he had a great season, one of his best. Just own ya were wrong, ok?

Believe.
    Post Count
    Wilson's new receiver.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    another kevin white imo... though seahawks will be a better spot for him than bears were to white

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    another kevin white imo... though seahawks will be a better spot for him than bears were to white
    Deep receiver with excellent straight line long speed but not much acceleration, agility, quickness, route running etc.

Basically the anti-slot receiver. The Anti-Julian Edelman, if you will.

I always like to talk about this STRUGGLE.

What a STRUGGLE it;s been.

Superbowl Champ and this close............................................. .to winning another.
    Married to a sexy millionaire.
    The highest paid player in the NFL.
    His first seven seasons the best we have ever seen (somebody challenge that so I can show off)
    Nobody has won more games at the same stage of a career.
    Holds numerous NFL records/firsts.
    Numerous pro bowls
    Did I mention he's the highest paid player?

Boy, what a STRUGGLE, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~

Where are the critics?

Did it FINALLY hit them that here is a very special player and it's been no struggle at all?

Where will the players rank Wilson for 2018, what 10ish?

Never did figure out how anyone with any common sense couldn't see that....SPECIAL....that is Russell Wilson.
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 07-10-2019 at 04:38 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I always like to talk about this STRUGGLE.

What a STRUGGLE it;s been.

Superbowl Champ and this close............................................. .to winning another.
    Married to a sexy millionaire.
    The highest paid player in the NFL.
    His first seven seasons the best we have ever seen (somebody challenge that so I can show off)
    Nobody has won more games at the same stage of a career.
    Holds numerous NFL records/firsts.
    Numerous pro bowls
    Did I mention he's the highest paid player?

Boy, what a STRUGGLE, hahahahahaha~~~~~~~
    a ratchet hoe with another man's kids

What's the story behind the nickname? Lmao i find it hilarious

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    What's the story behind the nickname? Lmao i find it hilarious
    Oh. According to 3/4 of Spurstalk Wilson is terrible and not a starting caliber quarterback

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Oh. According to 3/4 of Spurstalk Wilson is terrible and not a starting caliber quarterback
    He's not terrible and he's starting caliber, but he's definitely not top 10. Middle of the pack, 13-20 range objectively.

There's really no significant difference between Wilson and Prescott except that one jumped onto a roster with hands down the best defense in sports that was allowed to freely hold and grab off the line of scrimmage at will. That led to the Super Bowl ring. Even in the playoffs, Wilson wasn't spectacular the year they won it. A safety, a pick six, more picks, a slew of field goals, a Harvin kick return TD... yep, Wilson drove the bus.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Also, DJR210... photoshop Larry's hat to be a Seahawks hat instead of SF?

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Meh, I think most people act this way here because of the ridiculous Avante slurping of him. Avante acts like he’s one of the best ever because he compares stats to other QBs from other eras without ever acknowledging how different the game/rules are now vs when other generations played.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Meh, I think most people act this way here because of the ridiculous Avante slurping of him. Avante acts like he’s one of the best ever because he compares stats to other QBs from other eras without ever acknowledging how different the game/rules are now vs when other generations played.
    CN rides his sthick pretty hard though...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    He also refuses to acknowledge the mega-stacked teams that Struggle has had around him his entire career, which gives him the luxury of just managing the game. Then he s on guys like Andrew Luck who have had to carry trash their entire career, as if Struggle would do any better in that situation.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He also refuses to acknowledge the mega-stacked teams that Struggle has had around him his entire career, which gives him the luxury of just managing the game. Then he s on guys like Andrew Luck who have had to carry trash their entire career, as if Struggle would do any better in that situation.
    The only thing that they've had in common team-wise is really bad O-lines since they came into the league, I don't think there's any denying that, though both (especially the Colts) got better last year.

USA Today has Russell Wilson listed as the 9th best player in the NFL, not talking just QB's.

And I expect to see him around that when the players rank the best in the NFL.

I get a kick out of guys like CN and this silly....stacked team...BS. Where was his stud TE/WR's? Johnny Unitas had a Hall of Fame RB/TE/WR. Terry Bradshaw and Bart Starr played on teams with 8 other HOFers to be. Brady has Belichick, Montana had Rice, Marino had the Marks bros and Tony Nathan, Otto Grahamn had Speedie/Lavelli the best WR combo in the NFL and the great Marion Motley.

Wilson is a fantastic QB and only those who don't get the game would fail to see that. He'd be just as productive as anyone else on their team.

The guy left the NCAA as the all time passing leader for a season.
    Rookie season.....ties the rookie TD record
    Second season....wins the SB
    Third season, comes a foot from winning another SB

And is the only QB in history to start his career with 100 QB ratings his first two seasons.

He has led the NFL in QB rating, has led the NFL with 34 td passes. He owns 4/5 NFL records.

Has played in what 5/6 pro bowls?

Compare his first seven seasons to Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, ...anyone, and see what happens.

Only someone who thinks Tom Savage is the best QB in Texas....PERIOD...wouldn't get this.

The NFL TOP 100 PLAYERS has started.

Let's see just how big a STRUGGLE it's been for Russell Wilson, let's see what NFL players think about him. He was number 11 last season.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see him the 4th rated QB. Brady, Brees, Mahommes, then..........
    Last edited by Sir Johnny; 07-26-2019 at 03:43 AM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    I get a kick out of guys like CN and this silly....stacked team...BS. Where was his stud TE/WR's?
    He had Jimmy Graham and marginalized him. It's not a coincidence that Graham's numbers dipped as soon as he downgraded from Brees to Struggle. He had Team Leader Baldwin continually bailing him out in the clutch. He still has Tyler Lockett.

The Vegas odds for the 2019 MVP has Wilson tied with Brees for sixth.

Everytime anything is about the best in the NFL there we see....Russell Wilson.

He had Jimmy Graham and marginalized him. It's not a coincidence that Graham's numbers dipped as soon as he downgraded from Brees to Struggle. He had Team Leader Baldwin continually bailing him out in the clutch. He still has Tyler Lockett.
    Dude, are you really trying to sell Wilson actually had receivers on a par with what most other QB's have had, really?

Wilson will be ranked in the top 10 best NFL players by his peers, why is that?

Dude, are you really this damn lost? The guy has played in how many pro bowls, has set how many NFL records, do you even know?

His QB rating is second to Rodgers in NFL history.

CN you really do need to stay away from trying to talk QB's you obviously don;'t know about it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why did Avante get blocked? lol

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    and how did graham do with rodgers?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Official 2019 Game-to-Game Prediction - SEA

vs CIN W - Aside from some usual Week 1 flukiness, the Bengals are lousy, and Seattle earns a comfortable first home win while the sun is still out.
    @ PIT L - Pittsburgh is greatly weakened, but Russell Wilson's early season away struggles will shine through and spark an early road loss here.
    vs NO W - Early season statement win, albeit at home, against a fellow NFC contender. Historical QB home-and-away splits hold true here.
    @ AZ W - Arizona will take at least a year or two to improve. Kyler Murray will make a few splash plays surrounded by flurries of bad mistakes.
    vs LAR W - Seattle played them so close twice last year... and came up just short both times. This time, Seattle gets the late nod at home.
    @ CLE L - The Browns will not be elite in 2019, but they will win the division and play up to their compe ion, especially at home.
    vs BAL W - Pete Carroll knows all too well how to defeat this type of quarterback. Bad day for Lamar Jackson in such a hostile environment.
    @ ATL W - Against Dan Quinn and a Falcons team that has had Seattle's number in the Wilson era, Seattle shows they are the better team here.
    vs TB W - History from 2013 roughly repeats itself as a winless, upstart Bucs team plays the 'Hawks extremely close in Seattle, but to no avail.
    @ SF L - The 49ers score their first statement win after mostly beating up on a bunch of bad teams early. Jimmy Garoppolo is legit.
    @ PHI L - The Legion of Boom is no more; but even they couldn't have stopped this soaring Eagles passing attack, even coming off a Week 11 bye.
    vs MIN W - Another Monday night home game against the Vikings; this seems to work out well for Seattle. Cold wet season kicks in, 'Hawks win.
    @ LAR W - This time, the Seahawks get the last laugh in both games played very closely against the Rams. This narrows the Rams' division lead.
    @ CAR W - The Panthers are on fire after a ghastly 1-3 start, but Wilson outplays Cam Newton for the umpteenth time and Seattle squeaks it out.
    vs AZ W - No late-season Bruce Arians in Seattle magic this time. Kliff Kingsbury's offense gets buried in the December Seattle freezing monsoon.
    vs SF W - This game decides the division le. 49ers are in regardless; Seattle MUST win to advance. Rams lose three-way tiebreaker; are out at 12-4!

Final Regular Season Record: 12-4
    NFC West Place: 1st
    NFC Ranking/Seed: 2
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 07-27-2019 at 12:34 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    and how did graham do with rodgers?
    Graham hasn't been the same since he blew out his knee in 2015.

Thread Information