Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There will be teams willing to pay him to rehab just to get him under multi-year contract. I think the only team this knocks out are the LAL. They are way too invested in "win now".
    I don’t know...Manu4Tres brought up a good point; could a team even get insurance on KD if they signed him? I would think that if they can’t, they wont max him with that injury.

But yeah, I can see a team willing to max him all things considered if it means getting him in house. But depending on when KD’s option needs to be exercised that puts KD in a tough spot. Are other players willing to sign with “x team” knowing KD won’t play for a year and that if he does come back he could be 65% of who he was before?

It’s really tricky.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good point on Flakers needing to win now mode so either he stays with GS or goes to Nets or NY? I think both will be at his door step with a big fat contract in hand. So the FLAKERS have to go all in for KY, Or AD and I don’t think they have a chance with either player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Team player.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    right idea, wrong team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    give them DeMar. Although we'd need a 3rd team involved. 12th pick ain't good enough and they have a bunch of bad contracts

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    give them DeMar. Although we'd need a 3rd team involved. 12th pick ain't good enough and they have a bunch of bad contracts
    Would 12 + bridges be worth taking on the bad contracts?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would 12 + bridges be worth taking on the bad contracts?
    I might do it for Batum’s dead money but with another future first.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "According to ESPN’s Brian Windhorst, the Pelicans and Celtics are involved in a stare-down, and he thinks the Los Angeles Lakers are being used to drive up the price for his star. “I think it’s a good sign that David Griffin is shopping the number four pick. That at least means he’s open to a deal with the Lakers,” Windhorst said. “But I think all of this is a maneuver to draw as much as he possibly can out of the Celtics.”

– via Booth Newspapers"

I hope he's right. That would leave LA without AD and with no real prospects for an all star addition. I would think DDR would be much more valuable to them if this happens.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If AD goes to Boston then it's more likely Kyrie stays. That would leave the Knicks and Nets going to plan B.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dumb . Get your money. If the team decides to be cheap, then leave em. Cuz when he gets old, they damn sure aint bending over backwards for him..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dumb . Get your money. If the team decides to be cheap, then leave em. Cuz when he gets old, they damn sure aint bending over backwards for him..
    On principal you’re right but if he’s happy where he is then good for him.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    do AD and kyrie have a good relationship or are people implying kyrie would be more likely to stay because of the talent?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Klay and KD injuries definitely help the Spurs. Much tougher now for other franchises to form a super team. If AD goes East there will be no clear cut favorite in the west unless Kawhi joins LeBron which is unlikely

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    do AD and kyrie have a good relationship or are people implying kyrie would be more likely to stay because of the talent?
    I think it’s the latter; don’t know anything about AD/Kyrie’s relationship. But man, if LA cant pull in AD things get messy for them.

If LA strikes out, that is 50% of Brons deal wasted and worse? The youth’s value can only plummet IMO. They are already viewed as core pieces for a player like AD, so if they continue to show what they appear to really be, that really hurts LA.

Beyond that, there were already reports of Ingram, Zo and others being pissed at Bron/La for how the trade deadline went down. If they get smeared all over trade rumors again and fail? Do those guys demand trades from LA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But please, for the love of God Boston, pull the trigger for AD. Not only do I want him in the East, but that would make things so messy for LA. Do it Ainge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there should also be a lot more suitors who'd be interested in adding DeRozan, especially if AD goes to Boston. That would really be best case scenario. And let the Knicks somehow get Kawhi please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice graphic thanks for sharing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But please, for the love of God Boston, pull the trigger for AD. Not only do I want him in the East, but that would make things so messy for LA. Do it Ainge.
    really would be a best case scenario.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weren’t they holding out assets in a Kawhi trade gambling that A.Davis was going to be available? This is the time. Not a fan of Ainge personally but if Spurs aren’t getting Davis then Boston is a good choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weren’t they holding out assets in a Kawhi trade gambling that A.Davis was going to be available? This is the time. Not a fan of Ainge personally but if Spurs aren’t getting Davis then Boston is a good choice.
    Yes, but apparently things with Kyrie really turned south after that which is a new-ish variable that didnt exist at that time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Windhost says the Pelicans are “shopping the No. 4 pick.”

do it mitch

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Windhost says the Pelicans are “shopping the No. 4 pick.”

do it mitch
    The Pelicans don't even have that pick. Was it a mistake, or is Windhorst just assuming that AD to the Lakers is a done deal?

Thread Information