Page 19 of 93 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He formed the Heatles.
    That too.

The Warriors only became a "superteam" once Durant ed out of OKC and went there. Other than that, they did things the right way...through the draft, player development, and smart signings.

Lebron literally buddied up with the other two top free agents on the market that offseason to form his own superteam, then got anyone else who was willing to chase a ring to hop on board. And he still needed a bailout three from Ray Allen to get 2 out of 4 rings there.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shaping up to be an interesting offseason.. I'm optimistic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron is an all time great but he’s definitely a soft got at times. The only thing I don’t like about him is that he started this superteam trend and bailing out during any adversity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan, Beli, Bertans (sign n trade), Poetl for Harden/Capela, salaries match damn near perfect on trade machine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're going to have to make it work. No one is taking on that contract of Paul's. He got his money, and now he's stuck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And people here act like the Spurs are a dumpster fire:

Paul went to Rockets management and demanded a trade, and Harden issued a “him or me” edict following the Rockets’ second-round loss to the Golden State Warriors, sources said.

The backcourt mates went nearly two months without speaking to each other during the season, sources said, creating a tenuous environment for teammates and everyone involved with the franchise.

Harden hasn’t returned Paul’s repeated attempts at communicating this offseason, sources said, after a year in which the pair repeatedly got under each other’s skin with petty acts in practices and games.
    Rockets now forced to either move their franchise player or an aging point guard who is a known locker-room cancer and owed $114M.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeRozan, Beli, Bertans (sign n trade), Poetl for Harden/Capela, salaries match damn near perfect on trade machine
    They're not trading Harden. He's actually healthy as a horse, not an old horse headed for the glue factory like CP3.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Done

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're going to have to make it work. No one is taking on that contract of Paul's. He got his money, and now he's stuck.
    I think one of the most interesting things this offseason is seeing what Morey comes up with to rectify this situation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're not trading Harden. He's actually healthy as a horse, not an old horse headed for the glue factory like CP3.
    They aren't trading Paul either unless they give away the farm to do so.

The Rockets bet big and lost. You hate to see it, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp if Paul has to be traded then the Suns can get their point guard bout the only team that can make this work. Otherwise no one is taking that contract

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I'm Washington, I'm on the phone offering John Wall for cp3. A desperate rockets team might be the only chance they have to move Wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually it would sorta make sense for both teams. Not a big move location wise for all players since SA and Houston are just a few hours away driving distance. Rockets get a cheaper contract at the center position plus acouple shooters. And yes, we get Harden who can play both pg and sg positions which will make Patty Mills much more expendable

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Damn, that sucks nbastreams being banned. That’s how I watched games without real cable.
    i didn’t know it got banned. that sucks. it was how i watched games too. legit, high quality streams. RIP.

i was surprised it survived as long as it did tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mopey Chris Paul.

This POS is already getting paid way more than he deserves and still has the audacity to his way off the Rockets. He will never be satisfied and teams won’t be either cause of his contract. He’s stuck there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I'm Washington, I'm on the phone offering John Wall for cp3. A desperate rockets team might be the only chance they have to move Wall.
    They could use another Wall in south Texas.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    this makes me happy.

james harden tbh. dude didn't heed cp3's correct advice.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 only wants out because of LeBron and Davis. He wants to join his banana boat friend and throw lobs to Anthony Davis.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    said it before, wouldn't be surprised if cp3 agreed to a buyout... dude could make a decent chunk of change from it and go ring with lebron...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP3 only wants out because of LeBron and Davis. He wants to join his banana boat friend and throw lobs to Anthony Davis.
    The only way to make that work is to salary dump LeBron.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i didn’t know it got banned. that sucks. it was how i watched games too. legit, high quality streams. RIP.

Yeah, Dex pointed it out. It’s unfortunate, I mean sure Hulu is nice when games are televised but nbastreams is legit when they’re not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Same. I live in Austin, so even if I wanted to pay for League Pass, most games would be blacked out for me.

Pretty much forced to pay for cable or find other solutions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    said it before, wouldn't be surprised if cp3 agreed to a buyout... dude could make a decent chunk of change from it and go ring with lebron...
    No owner would agree to a buyout after one year of a 4/$160M contract. Tilman Fer ta is not paying him $60M to go away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, I don't even think that Lebron & the Fakers would even take Poopy Paul & his crazy contract right now, & they are buddies... SMH...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul would have to agree to a buyout and then he'd join LeBron and Davis. Houston would rather trade him to receive someone in return, but I seriously doubt there's a team stupid enough to touch that contract.

Thread Information