Page 51 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2310
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Hill has signed to return to the Bucks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Hill 3 years $29 million

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope #2 signs with the Clippers. I want to see the Lakers lose out again. Not even sure why exactly you would want to tie up all that money on Kawhi if I'm the Lakers. They have LeBron and Kuzma on the wing. Sign a Beverly and some outside shooters.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If SA waives Metu they still have 3M in mle to spend for Stanley or Frank (or if they dump Beli)
    I think the odds are above 50% that we move belli.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope #2 signs with the Clippers. I want to see the Lakers lose out again. Not even sure why exactly you would want to tie up all that money on Kawhi if I'm the Lakers. They have LeBron and Kuzma on the wing. Sign a Beverly and some outside shooters.
    This is the same front office that signed Lebron and proceeded to surround him with no shooters. They don't care about logic, just big names. The trainwreck Kobe/Dwight/Nash pairing for example.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well.......tricky thing about that is a ton of FA are gone now. Losing out on Kawhi means a lot less options for filling out the roster well. The longer Kawhi waits the bigger an issue that becomes. It’s kawhi, you have to wait, but damn, if DLO or Jimmy signs before Kawhi decides it could get really tricky for Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So SA obviously thinks rebuilding the Raptors roster might work this time...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice job by the Knicks signing Julius Randle to three years 63 million.

It may seem a bit high, but I like it.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Unless the Spurs plan on trashing the FO, holding a retirement dinner for Pop or relocating to Vegas, they should do nothing. There isn't a single player left on the market that can transform this team into a contender. If anything, they should entertain trade offers for DeRozan and LMA before they lose them for nothing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs should just stand pat/ clear cap space and get ready to pursue Giannis in 2021 free agency

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beli will head back to Philly is my bet.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs should just stand pat/ clear cap space and get ready to pursue Giannis in 2021 free agency
    Yes, get him and Bud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty disappointing. I understood SA being on their heels making the Kawhi trade. They built a roster around Kawhi and now have a totally different player in DeRozan.

But to see the West so open and to have a full year to assess where this team is at and what works and doesn’t to make no changes other than adding Carroll?

It’s pretty damn disappointing even if I think SA can still be a solid team next season. But this front office is not doing the team/fans any favors lately and you’d expect more pep in their step after being brutally embarrassed by Kawhi and taking all kinds of sh*t in the media.

IT’s not awful and at least SA didn’t screw up the 2 year time line for no good reason but still. Pick a damn direction and go for it.

Feels like they unfairly are going to put all of this on Dejounte/Lonnie/White.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty disappointing. I understood SA being on their heels making the Kawhi trade. They built a roster around Kawhi and now have a totally different player in DeRozan.

But to see the West so open and to have a full year to assess where this team is at and what works and doesn’t to make no changes other than adding Carroll?

It’s pretty damn disappointing even if I think SA can still be a solid team next season. But this front office is not doing the team/fans any favors lately and you’d expect more pep in their step after being brutally embarrassed by Kawhi and taking all kinds of sh*t in the media.

IT’s not awful and at least SA didn’t screw up the 2 year time line for no good reason but still. Pick a damn direction and go for it.

Seem like the direction is summer of '21 when the core-ddr,lma,gay,mills,carrol expires

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the same night the Bucks lost Brogdon to Indiana and signed Middleton to 35Mil$ per for 5 years ffs.

Clear the salary cap,develop the youth,and make a pitch for both of them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess we have to see what the young guns have. Lot of salary room in '21 and if White, Walker and DJ all pan out, you got to pay them. I get that Carroll is 33 but you can't just have a roster of young guys and be compe ive. You need a few vets around. Who knows what else is going to happen by the time training camp is over. There could still be trades, maybe another signing or one of the summer league/training camp invites shines.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Nets need to move Harris right? Now that they tied up all that money to Durant and Irving?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't think it's unfair to put some pressure on 3 first round picks, especially with the money the Spurs may have to spend to retain 2 of them in the future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seem like the direction is summer of '21 when the core-ddr,lma,gay,mills,carrol expires
    That’s not a direction; that’s a holding pattern and trying to maintain and certainly not an optimal use of assets/opportunity.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems like the plan for the Spurs is to stay compe ive ( make the playoffs) these next 2 years with the trio of Gay, Derozan , and Aldridge while developing the young core of ( Murray , White , Walker , Luka , Poetl, and Keldon)..best of both worlds really ...and if one of the young guys breaks out into a star that would be icing on the cake .. after the two years are up .. derozan , Aldridge , Gay and Patty will be gone and spurs will have the cap space to pursue Giannis in 2021 free agency .. think of these next 2 years as an audition for 2021 free agency .. a lot is riding on the development of the young guys thou

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd think that'd be the case but don't be surprised when they offer both LMA and Demar extensions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess we have to see what the young guns have. Lot of salary room in '21 and if White, Walker and DJ all pan out, you got to pay them. I get that Carroll is 33 but you can't just have a roster of young guys and be compe ive. You need a few vets around. Who knows what else is going to happen by the time training camp is over. There could still be trades, maybe another signing or one of the summer league/training camp invites shines.
    Sure but we can only evaluate what we see now. We know that making trades to open up cap space is out. That’s for sure. So now it’s just trades left and lets see if SA can do something there to add a real difference maker.

Again, if you are sticking with LMA/DeRozan fine; but those are win now players so you should be pushing as hard as you can to win now without being wildly irresponsible.

If you aren’t willing to do that, then why not get assets for your win now players? At least DeRozan and maybe they still do. I’m not bashing them, just expressing a certain level of disappointment without the full picture being painted yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You'd think that'd be the case but don't be surprised when they offer both LMA and Demar extensions.

No doubt.Id be happy if by then we had tons of space and the ability to try something diff but well probably resign lma and who knows what happens with ddr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kinda think the spurs should waive Metu and sign Frank the tank that or maybe Metu, Eubanks, and Thomas Robinson fighting for that spot

Thread Information