Page 52 of 93 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 2310
    Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    It seems like the plan for the Spurs is to stay compe ive ( make the playoffs) these next 2 years with the trio of Gay, Derozan , and Aldridge while developing the young core of ( Murray , White , Walker , Luka , Poetl, and Keldon)..best of both worlds really ...and if one of the young guys breaks out into a star that would be icing on the cake .. after the two years are up .. derozan , Aldridge , Gay and Patty will be gone and spurs will have the cap space to pursue Giannis in 2021 free agency .. think of these next 2 years as an audition for 2021 free agency .. a lot is riding on the development of the young guys thou
    thinking Spurs have any shot at Giannis
    thinking Spurs will try to poach Bud's players. Pop's too "classy" for that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty disappointing. I understood SA being on their heels making the Kawhi trade. They built a roster around Kawhi and now have a totally different player in DeRozan.

But to see the West so open and to have a full year to assess where this team is at and what works and doesn’t to make no changes other than adding Carroll?

It’s pretty damn disappointing even if I think SA can still be a solid team next season. But this front office is not doing the team/fans any favors lately and you’d expect more pep in their step after being brutally embarrassed by Kawhi and taking all kinds of sh*t in the media.

IT’s not awful and at least SA didn’t screw up the 2 year time line for no good reason but still. Pick a damn direction and go for it.

Feels like they unfairly are going to put all of this on Dejounte/Lonnie/White.
    We're contenders as is unless Nephew joins LeBron. Can still shed some bodyfat by dumping Belli, but either way we're back in it.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thinking Spurs have any shot at Giannis
    thinking Spurs will try to poach Bud's players. Pop's too "classy" for that
    Im not saying Giannis is coming fool! I’m saying I think the plan is to have cap space for fee agency in 2021.. Giannis just happens to be the big free agent that summer .. why wouldn’t the spurs try to sign Giannis if they have the money fool?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    as "wide open" as the west is... the spurs still need to make a major trade if they wanna actually compete. a carroll, aminu type player is not going to put this roster close to being over the top.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    We're contenders as is unless Nephew joins LeBron. Can still shed some bodyfat by dumping Belli, but either way we're back in it.

the nba only has around three real contenders a year. spurs are nowhere near that as currently constructed

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    No doubt.Id be happy if by then we had tons of space and the ability to try something diff but well probably resign lma and who knows what happens with ddr
    The body language from Demar tells me he doesn't really want to be here(and the feeling is probably mutual from Pop's end). His free throw attempts are significantly down from the previous five years on the Raptors. He's either losing his explosiveness and declining physically(which is weird since he's still only 29). More likely he's protecting his body and not willing to take contact while playing for the Spurs. I wouldn't be surprised if he waives his player option and moves on next year.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    as "wide open" as the west is... the spurs still need to make a major trade if they wanna actually compete. a carroll, aminu type player is not going to put this roster close to being over the top.
    all depends on what LAL does. Spurs were pretty close to advancing and who knows how they would have fared against Portland. Having Carroll doesnt put them over the top but gives them a legit rotational player on the wing of which they barely had any last year. plus they're not just getting Carroll - they're getting Murray back and factoring growth from White/Walker and even Poeltl, and if one of Samanic/Johnson impresses, spurs arent far behind the other top teams in the West if LMA doesnt fall off a cliff and Derozan builds on last year. If Lakers get Kawhi obviously none of that matters

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count

the nba only has around three real contenders a year. spurs are nowhere near that as currently constructed
    This is true. We lost to a team of playoff virgins who got exposed vs an injured Blazers team. That same Blazers team was destroyed by the Durant-less Warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the Knicks know you can sign one year contracts? They have screwed up next offseason with their dumb signings this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If Kawhi joins Clippers, the league is wide open(KL on the Lakers, it’s over.) You’re overrating the league. Spurs did fine against the tops in the East last season. Houston and GS are vulnerable as . Utah is formidable with their recent pickups(but still no super team.) Denver didn’t get better(spurs went 7 against them.) Clippers don’t scare me if they get Kawhi. It’s going to come down to health for any team.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kawhi joins Clippers, the league is wide open(KL on the Lakers, it’s over.) You’re overrating the league. Spurs did fine against the tops in the East last season. Houston and GS are vulnerable as . Utah is formidable with their recent pickups(but still no super team.) Denver didn’t get better(spurs went 7 against them.) Clippers don’t scare me if they get Kawhi. It’s going to come down to health for any team.
    Actually, if he resigns with the Raptors, they're a safe bet for a repeat.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Butler will sign with the Heat per Woj

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL at the Lakers missing out on another free agent. Plus it looks like DLo is going to sign with the Timberwolves

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Butler will sign with the Heat per Woj
    There were rumors about Kawhi and Butler playing together. Wonder if Kawhi told him that he's staying with the Raptors or playing with the Lakers.

Makes it seem to me that the Clippers are out of the Kawhi running.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure. I’ll agree, but I think he’s going to sign with Lakers or clippers. I hope he signs with the Clippers though. I can laugh at the Raptors fans for talking about the Spurs. I can laugh at the en led Lakers fans for being let down with all the hype.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Per Woj, Horford to Philly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Butler to MIA has to to mean Nephew ends up with the Clippers, no? No way they end up empty handed despite all that cap room.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what Philly is signing him for, but okay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wild east

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess butler to Miami means .. clippers are out for kahwi??

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Celtics fans are loving that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers whiffing on free agents might make them the perfect trade partner for DeMar.

Thread Information