Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 43838990919293
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2310
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just bring over Nikola makes more sense and much cheaper then Sabonis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How about sending lma back to portland for nurcic. Not sure what that kind of deal would entail, but I think Stotts and the blazers would oblige.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think its more because he shrinks under pressure, and[B] it seems like basketball is just a job to him and not a passion as it was with TD/Manu. He lacks fire. [/B]
    FWIW, Critics use to say the same thing about David Robinson. Obviously Aldridge is no Admiral, but he is all-star caliber player. Besides most players will fail in comparison to the big 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think its more because he shrinks under pressure, and it seems like basketball is just a job to him and not a passion as it was with TD/Manu. He lacks fire.
    How is that even wrong when that's the motto Popovich preaches all the time?

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember all the debate about Rui Hachimura this offseason? All the talk about possibly trading up to get him, and others saying that he couldn't play big enough in the NBA?

He put up 14 and 10 tonight in a losing effort against the Mavs. Only bringing it up because he was the subject of so many posts. It's only one game, but he was pretty damn good for a rookie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember all the debate about Rui Hachimura this offseason? All the talk about possibly trading up to get him, and others saying that he couldn't play big enough in the NBA?

He put up 14 and 10 tonight in a losing effort against the Mavs. Only bringing it up because he was the subject of so many posts. It's only one game, but he was pretty damn good for a rookie.
    Samanic probably has a higher upside.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Samanic probably has a higher upside.

He might. But right now you'd have to work pretty hard to see it.

Upside is a pretty elusive thing. , they all have upside if they're good enough to get drafted. I still think Brandon Clarke could have contributed this year - possibly a lot. I still think Samanic has the potential to be one of those really frustrating draft picks that show flashes of potential, but never live up to it on a consistent basis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information