You have no control of yourself.
    Keep reporting about me.

You're my slave at this point.

lol derp

Now report on me again!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Following the long tradition of voter suppression... Judicial Watch and former Rep Issa team up...

Issa sues California over November mail-ballot election

OAKLAND — Republican congressional candidate Darrell Issa and a conservative group are suing to block California’s move to an all-mail November election.

They are legally challenging Gov. Gavin Newsom’s directive that elections officials mail every registered voter a ballot for the November election, making California the first state to switch to vote by mail due to coronavirus concerns. Newsom called the move a necessary response to the pandemic since voters at crowded vote centers could be exposed if they cast in-person ballots.

Newsom's move won praise from Democrats last week, including former senator and presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. But Republicans have seized on the move as an attempt to interfere with the November election, and the Republican National Committee said it was weighing its legal options after Newsom's executive order.

The conservative group Judicial Watch filed a challenge in Sacramento’s U.S. District Court to block Newsom’s executive order on behalf of plaintiffs that include Issa, a Republican former congressman vying this year to return to the House to represent a San Diego-area district.

https://www.politico.com/states/cali...ection-1285467

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Following the long tradition of voter suppression... Judicial Watch and former Rep Issa team up...

Issa sues California over November mail-ballot election

OAKLAND — Republican congressional candidate Darrell Issa and a conservative group are suing to block California’s move to an all-mail November election.

They are legally challenging Gov. Gavin Newsom’s directive that elections officials mail every registered voter a ballot for the November election, making California the first state to switch to vote by mail due to coronavirus concerns. Newsom called the move a necessary response to the pandemic since voters at crowded vote centers could be exposed if they cast in-person ballots.

Newsom's move won praise from Democrats last week, including former senator and presidential candidate Hillary Clinton. But Republicans have seized on the move as an attempt to interfere with the November election, and the Republican National Committee said it was weighing its legal options after Newsom's executive order.

The conservative group Judicial Watch filed a challenge in Sacramento’s U.S. District Court to block Newsom’s executive order on behalf of plaintiffs that include Issa, a Republican former congressman vying this year to return to the House to represent a San Diego-area district.

https://www.politico.com/states/cali...ection-1285467
    Elections have consequences, CA is deep blue.

what law is CA breaking to have universal vote by mail?

What standing does Issa have to bring a suit?

The CA Repug party was essentially wiped out in 2018.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being against mail voting isn't voter suppression. Requiring an ID isn't either but Dem propaganda has position voter security as voter suppression.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    South Philly judge of elections admits he took bribes to stuff the ballot box for Democratic candidates

https://www.inquirer.com/news/voter-...-20200521.html

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw illegal immigrants in California suppress the representation of legal Americans across the country. The Dems are trying to suppress the vote of conservative Americans with their open borders agenda. But continue to not vote for Republicans until that reality is achieved. Surely you will be better off.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw illegal immigrants in California suppress the representation of legal Americans across the country.
    Btw, whitey has the Senate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being against mail voting isn't voter suppression. Requiring an ID isn't either but Dem propaganda has position voter security as voter suppression.
    Suing to overturn mail voting is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    South Philly judge of elections admits he took bribes to stuff the ballot box for Democratic candidates

https://www.inquirer.com/news/voter-...-20200521.html
    See? Voter fraud is found and punished. Didn't need an ID for that, nor would've prevented that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw illegal immigrants in California suppress the representation of legal Americans across the country. The Dems are trying to suppress the vote of conservative Americans with their open borders agenda. But continue to not vote for Republicans until that reality is achieved. Surely you will be better off.
    Illegal immigrants don't vote in federal elections.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Illegal immigrants don't vote in federal elections.
    "Under current policy all persons — not just citizens — are included in the population count when apportioning seats to states in the U.S. House of Representatives and for votes in the Electoral College, which is based on House seats."

Illegal immigrants are suppressing Americans. They don't need to vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Under current policy all persons — not just citizens — are included in the population count when apportioning seats to states in the U.S. House of Representatives and for votes in the Electoral College, which is based on House seats."

Why do you hate the Cons ution?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So there's no actual suppression. If they don't vote they can't pick who fills those seats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So there's no actual suppression. If they don't vote they can't pick who fills those seats.
    Nathan liked it when the blacks were 3/5 counted.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another report of a score you made up
    chumps alt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When did you figure that out?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US judge rules Florida felons can vote without paying legal fees

Judge Robert Hinkle says current law is uncons utional but his ruling is likely to face Republican challenge in key battleground state

A law in Florida requiring felons to pay legal fees as part of their sentences before regaining the vote is uncons utional for those unable to pay, or unable to find out how much they owe, a federal judge has ruled.

The 125-page ruling, issued by US district court Judge Robert Hinkle in Tallahassee on Sunday, involves a state law to implement a 2016 ballot measure approved by voters to automatically restore the right to vote for many felons who have completed their sentence.

The Republican-led legislature stipulated that fines and legal fees must be paid as part of the sentence, in addition to serving any prison time.

Hinkle has acknowledged he is unlikely to have the last word in the case, expecting the administration of Republican governor Ron DeSantis to launch an appeal.

The case could have deep ramifications in the crucial electoral battleground given that Florida has an estimated 774,000 disenfranchised felons who are barred because of financial obligations. Many of those felons are African Americans and statistically more likely to vote for the Democratic party. Florida was also the scene of the infamous “hanging chad” controversy in the 2000 US election.

The judge called the Florida rules a “pay-to-vote system” that were uncons utional when applied to felons who were otherwise eligible to vote but genuinely unable to pay the required amount.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ing-legal-fees

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I guess Chump will have to stop being a Democrat now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US judge rules Florida felons can vote without paying legal fees

US district court Judge Robert Hinkle
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...ing-legal-fees
    Clinton appointed

anybody still have any questions why the Repugs are stuffing the Fed benches with extreme rightwing ideologue political hacks?

95%+ of laws are judged below SCOTUS level
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-25-2020 at 06:07 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Felons for Democrats. If that don't say it all.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Why are you against mail-in voting?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you against mail-in voting?
    crickets.wav

Thread Information