Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so i brought up a fact and because you're such a mental midget you dismiss it because it was about trump's words taken out of context and not quoted in full in order to push a fake news narrative? funny how that works...

off already you spineless pos.
    again, i'm not commenting on whether you were or weren't right on this specific point. just your trump defense refelx

dont let me stop you from defending your lord

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again, i'm not commenting on whether you were or weren't right on this specific point. just your trump defense refelx

dont let me stop you from defending your lord
    so by pointing out their blatant partisanship i am a trumper. it's hilarious how devoid you lefty's are of reality.

i simply gave a concrete factual account from that very day of fake news from msnbc but i guess that's not good enough for dip s like yourself. so, what would be acceptable accounts of msnbc promoting fake news by those with mental illnesses like yourself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so by pointing out their blatant partisanship i am a trumper. it's hilarious how devoid you lefty's are of reality.

i simply gave a concrete factual account from that very day of fake news from msnbc but i guess that's not good enough for dip s like yourself. so, what would be acceptable accounts of msnbc promoting fake news by those with mental illnesses like yourself?
    You’re a trumper because trump is the only person you jump in to defend from out of context statements. Certainly never a democrat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re a trumper because trump is the only person you jump in to defend from out of context statements. Certainly never a democrat
    Lol the crossroads you're at where reality is nothing more than fiction to you. You're a mess.

Ps: I voted Obama into office twice. Worst mistakes of my life tbh.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MSNBC Panelist’s Unhinged Anti-Bernie Rant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Msnbc also hates and insults Tulsi a lot more than Fox

They are the worst as they are basically owned by Wall Street gangsters

Yes actually worse than CNN if u can believe that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's not true though because i said good things about tulsi a couple weeks back. i don't say much good about dems because just look at the dem pool and you'll see nothing but re s representing other re s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything Wrong With MSNBC In One Clip (Live From Chicago)

You seem like one of those folks too lazy to work but think you're smart enough to make a living generating fake hits on YT videos for cash. I'd bet you've always got at least 20 scams running at any given time. Just get a job already.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything Wrong With MSNBC In One Clip (Live From Chicago)

This dude's live audience...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ps: I voted Obama into office twice. Worst mistakes of my life tbh.
    What did Obama do to you to make you post this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did Obama do to you to make you post this?
    Charisma is dangerous and I believe he's the disease that's infected our youth, and others, who are spiraling further into psychosis. Call me crazy, which you will, but division was amplified by his tenure.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Call me crazy, which you will, but division was amplified by his tenure.
    Yeah, it was that tan suit that really drove the final wedge in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Charisma is dangerous and I believe he's the disease that's infected our youth, and others, who are spiraling further into psychosis. Call me crazy, which you will, but division was amplified by his tenure.
    So nothing specific? This doesn't make much sense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So nothing specific? This doesn't make much sense.
    like i said the other day, i'm not the best at articulating my thoughts. so be it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    like i said the other day, i'm not the best at articulating my thoughts. so be it.
    I mean every president is charismatic to some degree. Trump is very charismatic to yokels and rubes and assholes, for example.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean every president is charismatic to some degree. Trump is very charismatic to yokels and rubes and assholes, for example.
    there's so much i think about that i can't put into words and i don't expect yall to rally around my line of thinking. we all have opinions whether some or none agree with them.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    there's so much i think about that i can't put into words and i don't expect yall to rally around my line of thinking. we all have opinions whether some or none agree with them.
    Give it a try. It's really hard to accept a claim of just not liking charisma.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give it a try. It's really hard to accept a claim of just not liking charisma.
    it's not just rhetoric pav and i don't think obama is the worst person out there but i do think i still have my blinders on when it comes to the man, his admin, and those he tried to usher in as heir apparent. with that said, the whole russiagate will be a stain on his admin tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Charisma is dangerous and I believe he's the disease that's infected our youth, and others, who are spiraling further into psychosis. Call me crazy, which you will, but division was amplified his tenure.
    By dishonest bigots, sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By dishonest bigots, sure.

lol first 2 yrs of 8 yrs... vs other dems...

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama ramped up the divisiveness after the first two years when he started using dijon mus on sandwiches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama ramped up the divisiveness after the first two years when he started using dijon mus on sandwiches.
    probably.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol first 2 yrs of 8 yrs... vs other dems...
    so how did Obama ramp up the divisiveness?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so how did Obama ramp up the divisiveness?
    culturally... it wasn't just him, but those around him and as far as his tentacles could reach. ie; movies, tv, music, sports, etc...

you don't have to take my word for it because it's just one man's opinion. with that said, i have no idea why yall want to keep harping on my opinion when it's just an opinion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    culturally... it wasn't just him, but those around him and as far as his tentacles could reach. ie; movies, tv, music, sports, etc...

you don't have to take my word for it because it's just one man's opinion. with that said, i have no idea why yall want to keep harping on my opinion when it's just an opinion.
    Because you really can't articulate anything about Obama when you're asked to give specifics.

You can tap out if you want, but it just makes you look weak.

Thread Information