Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Just curious though, why do you have such a big government?
    Maybe if you give less power to it, therell be less corporations who will try to bribe them?
    Does that make any sense?
    It makes no sense. A less powerful, underfunded government is a government that's controlled by the rich/elite.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It really makes no difference if govmt is big or small. When you have corporations that are "too big to fail and too big to jail" you have bigger problems and basically live in a fascist corporatocracy not a democracy. As laws don't apply to corporations.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Msnbc like CNN are mouthpieces for the deep state

Deep state detests Bernie and they fear his popularity will make trumps popularity look like a newborn baby

Msnbc, CNN and deep state will campaign hard against Bernie and tulsi.
    My boy hater 100%. Fox news too is Jewish controlled media. Fox news vs CNN = controlled oppositions. We are ruled by Zionists.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It really makes no difference if govmt is big or small. When you have corporations that are "too big to fail and too big to jail" you have bigger problems and basically live in a fascist corporatocracy not a democracy. As laws don't apply to corporations.
    Sweden doesn't have corporations that are too big to fail. America doesn. Government size is definitely related to corporations becoming too powerful.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah what I mean is, if the government has no power to bail corporations etc, they will stop lobbying.
    I mean how many of you guys wants to bail banks using your tax money? Thats their up, let them learn their lesson.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speaking of the Dems and Medicare for All:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/22/u...nsolvency.html

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything Wrong With MSNBC In One Clip (Live From Chicago)

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It makes no sense. A less powerful, underfunded government is a government that's controlled by the rich/elite.
    Keep telling yourself that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah what I mean is, if the government has no power to bail corporations etc, they will stop lobbying.
    I mean how many of you guys wants to bail banks using your tax money? Thats their up, let them learn their lesson.
    agreed, the banks, the adults(18+) signing off on school loans, etc... make all these ing adults tend to their own mistakes and debt!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything Wrong With MSNBC In One Clip (Live From Chicago)

You are just now finding out that MSNBC is moderate? They're fox without the hatred.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are just now finding out that MSNBC is moderate? They're fox without the hatred.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you laughing, Derp? You think they're not the home of moderate democrats?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you laughing, Derp? You think they're not the home of moderate democrats?
    I don't. That'd be the local evening news or some , maybe. Hardcore lefties flock to MSNBC like moths to a light.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't. That'd be the local evening news or some , maybe. Hardcore lefties flock to MSNBC like moths to a light.
    no they're not moderate. i viewed a video from them earlier stating trump said this or that but context eludes them and so did 90% of his quoted words.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no they're not moderate. i viewed a video from them earlier stating trump said this or that but context eludes them and so did 90% of his quoted words.
    There's the problem with you Trumpers. Just about anyone who slightly disagrees with his word must be a hardcore lefty.

Thinking Andrea Mitchel, Mika and Scarborough, Joy Read and Chris Matthews are hardcore lefties.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's the problem with you Trumpers. Just about anyone who slightly disagrees with his word must be a hardcore lefty.

Thinking Andrea Mitchel, Mika and Scarborough, Joy Read and Chris Matthews are hardcore lefties.
    You're on the light side of hardcore lefty. , you even lean towards closet Republican in some facets. But MSNBC is very far left. That's not a secret.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what a cop-out tbh. the anchor went off and claimed he said this and that which was out of context and not fully quoted. for one example she went to the "all mexicans are rapists" line of bs.

you can sit here and claim whatever you'd like but you're just a sore ing loser and that's all this is. you also call me a trumper when i have never advocated, never donated to, nor voted for trump but come 2020 you!

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the downfall of the American empire is what's necessary for the world to prosper and finally have peace. China is building infrastructure around the world meanwhile America does everything by brute force. Any nation that does not bow down down to the interests of Wallstreet and corporations we do regime change. We are a nation of thieves and murderers. China builds, we use bombs and kill innocent people. May Russia, China and Iran keep Venezuela safe from the mafia state of the US.
    Supporting Stalin/Ahmedinejad West in Maduro, eh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a surprise. kw sprinting to the defense of trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a surprise. kw sprinting to the defense of trump.
    you perceive what you want to perceive. i pointed out blatant fake news from msnbc yet because it had to do with trump's words it's not valid in your opinion. well your opinion you sissy ! no one gives a about you nor your opinion in the first place you got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you perceive what you want to perceive. i pointed out blatant fake news from msnbc yet because it had to do with trump's words it's not valid in your opinion. well your opinion you sissy ! no one gives a about you nor your opinion in the first place you got.
    not even commenting on whether you're right or wrong on the merits. but objectively, you are sprinting to trump's defense as you always do

its only notable because you deny being a trumper. at least chris and TSA aren't denying their god a la peter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not even commenting on whether you're right or wrong on the merits. but objectively, you are sprinting to trump's defense as you always do

its only notable because you deny being a trumper. at least chris and TSA aren't denying their god a la peter
    how am i sprinting by bringing up the fact that i saw a video earlier in the day yesterday pertaining to trump's quoted words which were misquoted and taken out of context? it's coming to the defense of real journalism and pointing out fake news that you worship.

you're just a sad little got is all.

ps: you claim objectivity but you're merely upset i don't see the world through the same rose colored, bs utopia, mental illness glasses you see through.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how am i sprinting by bringing up the fact that i saw a video earlier in the day yesterday pertaining to trump's quoted words which were misquoted and taken out of context? it's coming to the defense of real journalism and pointing out fake news that you worship.

you're just a sad little got is all.

ps: you claim objectivity but you're merely upset i don't see the world through the same rose colored, bs utopia, mental illness glasses you see through.
    because you'll sprint right in to defend trump from an out of context statement but nobody else, ever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because you'll sprint right in to defend trump from an out of context statement but nobody else, ever
    so i brought up a fact and because you're such a mental midget you dismiss it because it was about trump's words taken out of context and not quoted in full in order to push a fake news narrative? funny how that works...

off already you spineless pos.

Thread Information