Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People can be evil. It's got nothing to do with color.
    Orange.... cough cough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Said so by the one who follows Infowars
    Lmao claiming something so ludicrous

Ps: why do you take offense to what I said in the first place? Oh, because I am right and you know it. The Jews!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao claiming something so ludicrous

Ps: why do you take offense to what I said in the first place? Oh, because I am right and you know it. The Jews!
    that dude zach basically works with jones these days yet you prop zach up and put jones down as a zionist. you're at the crossroads tbh.
    Your comment cracked me up
    The guilty tend to accuse you of what they are guilty of themself. This certainly applies to you koriwhat.

You're on record admitting that you follow Alex Jones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's always been a shill, and has never been about establishment vs non establishment. he didnt like black president and so railed against him, loves white supremacist president and supports him

and thats just a youtube full of people angry that he doesnt hate jews

"organized jewry"
    Wrong video...my bad.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "People can be evil. It's got nothing to do with color."

tell that to law enforcement, who are racist by definition, operate as if all non-whites are seriously suspect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong video...my bad.
    dont worry i wont be watching them anyway

caught about 30 seconds of that last one just skimming through and heard somebody complaining about jewry

not zionism, but just jews. which is also you tbh, you just use the term zionist as a cover. its like people saying "i dont hate all muslims, just terrorists" but then they believe all muslims are terrorists, so there's no real distinction

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your comment cracked me up
    The guilty tend to accuse you of what they are guilty of themself. This certainly applies to you koriwhat.

You're on record admitting that you follow Alex Jones.
    I'm on record claiming that dude zach works for aj. Either way alex jones lite why are you so defensive?

Ps: by your logic... if you are accusing me of being an aj fan then what's that make you? Or all that accuse me of being a trumper?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont worry i wont be watching them anyway

caught about 30 seconds of that last one just skimming through and heard somebody complaining about jewry

not zionism, but just jews. which is also you tbh, you just use the term zionist as a cover. its like people saying "i dont hate all muslims, just terrorists" but then they believe all muslims are terrorists, so there's no real distinction
    I love Noam Chomsky, Bernie Sanders, and Richard Wolff. They're all Jews. I love the Jews that are against Zionism and in favor of BDS. I hate Zionists and Jewish supremacists. You and that other dude Winhole sometimes sound like Alex Jones and Mike Pompeo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm on record claiming that dude zach works for aj. Either way alex jones lite why are you so defensive?
    You're the one that gets triggered cuz I like to expose Jewish Supremacy and the evil and racist ideology of Zionism.

Does it bother you because you have Jewish blood running through your veins? Like your fellow Zionist neocon Ben Shapiro says, facts and history don't care about your feelings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one that gets triggered cuz I like to expose Jewish Supremacy and the evil and racist ideology of Zionism.

Does it bother you because you have Jewish blood running through your veins? Like your fellow Zionist neocon Ben Shapiro says, facts and history don't care about your feelings.
    Lol jewish blood running through my veins... lmao

Dude I literally have nothing to do with the jewish community. I'm not in that community and never was. You think I have a link because I had a jewish grandfather I never knew? Jokes on you Dee!

I just think you've taken the bait online and became the alex jones lite you were always meant to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love Noam Chomsky, Bernie Sanders, and Richard Wolff. They're all Jews. I love the Jews that are against Zionism and in favor of BDS. I hate Zionists and Jewish supremacists. You and that other dude Winhole sometimes sound like Alex Jones and Mike Pompeo
    yeah and white supremacists like larry elder, candace owens, and clarence thomas

i've voiced repeatedly (and then spelled out to you, separately) my criticisms of israel and our policy towards them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah and white supremacists like larry elder, candace owens, and clarence thomas.
    Lol what? Bizarro world full of clowns like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "People can be evil. It's got nothing to do with color."

tell that to law enforcement, who are racist by definition, operate as if all non-whites are seriously suspect.
    So then why'd the Hispanic border patrol treat me ty when I did nothing? Your narrative is ridiculous but so are you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I still see nothing from TGY... hahaha

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

... and there it is. "jewish supremacy" The post that made me stop caring.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I still see nothing from TGY... hahaha
    koriwhat watches Infowars and thinks he's woke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    koriwhat watches Infowars and thinks he's woke
    I'm woke because looking up zach's name proves you to be nothing short of an internet meme youtube indoctrinated jew hating extremist.

It's not that hard to look zach's name up and see a ton of links claiming what I said. Then again you love your Zionist conspiracy so why wouldn't you love a conspiracy of your own where I'm a tin foil infowarrior... it's all good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm woke because looking up zach's name proves you to be nothing short of an internet meme youtube indoctrinated jew hating extremist.

It's not that hard to look zach's name up and see a ton of links claiming what I said. Then again you love your Zionist conspiracy so why wouldn't you love a conspiracy of your own where I'm a tin foil infowarrior... it's all good.
    Okay assuming you're being honest about not being a rabid Infowars follower, to answer your original question...I've never said that Alex Jones is fake news or full of lies. I'm not a lib . He gives half truths. He gave more truths in the past during the Bush years (back when he used to say that Zionists were behind 9/11) and has gotten worst over the years.

He completely lost it when Trump got elected. He's become a full blown neocon. He is part of the Republican establishment. He's a Zionist gatekeeper. His new schtick is "blame the Democrats, Saudis, and Chinese for everything. Israel can do no wrong." That's what every MAGA fake patriotic Zionist controlled opposition media does today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wars for Israel Drive Mass Immigration into Europe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jewish Leaders Visit the U.S.-Mexico Border

My Team