Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That said it's fair to point out Bernie has flirted with economic nationalism at times.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not credible because I don't want open borders which will drain our social safety net like Bernie Sanders says? Got ya
    Bernie Sanders has flipped on that tbh

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie Sanders has flipped on that tbh
    Ilhan Omar said at a Bernie rally that Bernie Sanders will fight "against Western imperialism." If that means putting an end to military coupes and regime changes then I will take that. Not to mention that I love Bernie's economic policies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mass Migration - A Long Planned Elite Manipulation - David Icke

This has to be the most honest and sincere take I have heard in regards to mass migration. Not too far to the left (open borders) or not too far to the right (shoot & kill migrants). Knowing how the left and right feel about immigration, David Icke hit the nail on coffin. Not sure if a normie will grasp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Mass Migration - A Long Planned Elite Manipulation - David Icke

This has to be the most honest and sincere take I have heard in regards to mass migration. Not too far to the left (open borders) or not too far to the right (shoot & kill migrants). Knowing how the left and right feel about immigration, David Icke hit the nail on coffin. Not sure if a normie will grasp.
    More people = more consumers.

- Middle class nations have stabilized or even shrinking populations

- Poor nations have booming populations

They are shifting people and expanding their consumer total because improving the 3rd World and expanding their markets has proven to be too difficult

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mic e Malkin CANCELLED by Conservative INC After Her Speech on Immigration

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no right to speak your mind free of social consequences. There is no right to belong to any private organization you want to join.

If other people decide you're an asshole and don't want to be associated with you, that's not censorship.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Swedish Journalist Who Advocated for Mass Migration ADMITS SHE WAS WRONG and that Sweden is Over

We all know what group of people pushes for open borders to America and Europe. But not only is the left guilty, the right is too for supporting or ignoring all the illegal wars for Israel and US military coups that CAUSED the mass migration in the first place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweden is WAKING UP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nick Fuentes - Demographics Are Destiny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demographics is destiny.

(No racist)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Faith Goldy: If Conservative Inc. Wins, America Loses

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservative Inc. Wins ...

"no if"

They started their strategy in the '70s by establishing several oligarchy rightwing stink tanks that have spewed for 45 years and
    by convincing Carter to cut the oligarchy's taxes.

When they defeated Carter in collusion with Iran to get Useful Idiot St Ronnie elected, the carnage began and continues unstoppably.

"if Conservative Inc wins" is just like saying "if Anthropocene AGW catastrophe can be averted"

Both are fait accompli and unstoppable

Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-26-2019 at 08:27 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jared Kushner Is Now in Charge of Building Trump’s Border Wall

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gq....order-wall/amp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mic e Malkin BLASTS the Posers in Conservative INC

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jared Kushner Is Now in Charge of Building Trump’s Border Wall

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gq....order-wall/amp

Must be interesting for Kushner as a member of Trump's family, to be handed the KSA/UAE portfolio, then peace in Israel and now Mexico. And so convenient for the phlegmatic President, who sends a family member in his stead.

Joseph Jarvis knows the U.S.-Mexico border wall more intimately than most. A 71-year-old contractor who works in engineering and construction, Jarvis oversaw the fabrication and installation of a short stretch of border wall near Brownsville in 2011, along with a number of electronic access gates. A Mexican immigrant himself, Jarvis steers clear of politics when he talks about the wall. For him, the barrier was just like any other construction project: a way to make money. He’s not for or against it on moral grounds — he just thinks the damn thing doesn’t work.

“The wall is a joke,” Jarvis, who now lives in Mission, said bluntly when I first called him in January. “It does nothing to preclude ingress of narcotics and people.”

It’s no secret that the wall is far from impregnable. In 2012, a pair of sandal-clad anti-wall activists scaled the Arizona border wall in 9 seconds, without ladders or climbing equipment, and posted a video of their feat on YouTube. Border Patrol itself has called the wall a mere “speed bump in the desert” — a minor inconvenience to give agents slightly better odds of catching up to illegal entrants. But Jarvis puts an unusually fine point on the wall’s limits: He climbed the barrier in his 60s, and even made his own climbing shoes to make the job easier.

Jarvis worked briefly on a new set of border wall access gates late last year, but he isn’t currently involved in building Trump’s wall. The Observer spoke with him at his home in February.

Drawing on your experience, how effective or ineffective is the wall?

I don’t get into the politics of it, but just looking at it as a physical barrier, it’s an easy thing to overcome. The river is a much more substantial barrier.

Let me give you an example: When we were building this particular portion of the wall [in Brownsville], we’d often leave tools on the other side that we weren’t at that point working on. Rather than going all around the fence that we had already built, it was easier to just climb over, pick up the tool or whatever and then push it through the spaces between the bollards. And it would only take us 15 seconds to climb up and then maybe 5 seconds to slide down. So I mean you’re talking about a 20-second barrier for somebody … and I mean, I was 60 years old, so it’s not like it takes an athlete to do it.

You climbed it with no equipment or anything?

Actually, I was able to design some triangle-shaped wedge-type wooden shoes, with a strap around them. You put them over your shoes and they wedge between the bollards and you just step up, step up, all the way to the top. Sort of like how electricians climb up poles by using es. Well, you can’t e steel, but you can wedge into steel, and wood actually wedges very tightly into steel. Guys that are younger and more athletic can do it easily without those.

What about other ways of getting through, like cutting the steel?

It would take some cutting equipment, but you could also do it with abrasive wires, which is something you can put in your pocket.
    https://www.texasobserver.org/engine...ts-weaknesses/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg: "We Need More Immigrants To Improve Our Culture, Cuisine..."

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg lives in the billionaire bubble

Has he ever eaten tacos, burritos, tamales, enchiladas?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Billionaires like Bloomberg and the Koch brothers don't give two s if there is chaos in the streets because people them are safe in their gated communities. The police work for THEM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

now ask the same question about Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA: Protesters join Jewish Rally for Refugees in NY

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America's GWOT, etc is the "agenda" driving migration

CAMEROONIAN ASYLUM-SEEKERS AT THE BORDER ARE FLEEING A U.S.-BACKED MILITARY FORCE

Abienwi’s reason for fleeing Cameroon is just as wrapped up in U.S. policy as his death.

He fled his hometown of Bafut in the Anglophone Northwest Province when it was attacked multiple times by the Rapid Intervention Battalion, known by its French acronym BIR, according to family members.

The best-equipped and most thoroughly trained unit of Cameroon’s military, the BIR is an elite group of soldiers that the U.S. has instructed and worked closely with since at least

In 2015, President Barack Obama
    sent 300 Green Berets to Cameroon to train and assist the BIR in the fight against Boko Haram.

Some 10,000 Cameroonians have fled to ask for asylum in the U.S. since 2016,

Since the outbreak of the conflict, the Cameroonian government under Paul Biya, a repressive dictatorship that has endured for 37 years, has regularly deployed the BIR to the Anglophone regions.

There, they have repeatedly engaged in
    horrific human rights abuses, including burning down homes and entire villages, arbitrary detention, torture, indiscriminate killings of civilians, and more,

BIR soldiers fighting Boko Haram “tortured prisoners at a remote military base that is also used by U.S. personnel and private contractors.”

https://theintercept.com/2019/12/01/us-asylum-seekers-cameroon/?utm_source=The+Intercept+Newsletter&utm_campaign= 3734e432f5-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_12_02&utm_medium=email&utm_ter m=0_e00a5122d3-3734e432f5-133929861

Another African " hole" as vestige of European colonization and exploitation

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    America's GWOT, etc is the "agenda" driving migration

CAMEROONIAN ASYLUM-SEEKERS AT THE BORDER ARE FLEEING A U.S.-BACKED MILITARY FORCE

Abienwi’s reason for fleeing Cameroon is just as wrapped up in U.S. policy as his death.

He fled his hometown of Bafut in the Anglophone Northwest Province when it was attacked multiple times by the Rapid Intervention Battalion, known by its French acronym BIR, according to family members.

The best-equipped and most thoroughly trained unit of Cameroon’s military, the BIR is an elite group of soldiers that the U.S. has instructed and worked closely with since at least

In 2015, President Barack Obama
    sent 300 Green Berets to Cameroon to train and assist the BIR in the fight against Boko Haram.

Some 10,000 Cameroonians have fled to ask for asylum in the U.S. since 2016,

Since the outbreak of the conflict, the Cameroonian government under Paul Biya, a repressive dictatorship that has endured for 37 years, has regularly deployed the BIR to the Anglophone regions.

There, they have repeatedly engaged in
    horrific human rights abuses, including burning down homes and entire villages, arbitrary detention, torture, indiscriminate killings of civilians, and more,

BIR soldiers fighting Boko Haram “tortured prisoners at a remote military base that is also used by U.S. personnel and private contractors.”

https://theintercept.com/2019/12/01/us-asylum-seekers-cameroon/?utm_source=The+Intercept+Newsletter&utm_campaign= 3734e432f5-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_12_02&utm_medium=email&utm_ter m=0_e00a5122d3-3734e432f5-133929861

Another African " hole" as vestige of European colonization and exploitation
    These are undeniable facts but the blind patriots who don't believe in American imperialism will call you a conspiracy theorist for pointing this out.

Thread Information