In a nuts ?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The Great Replacement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People need to educate africans that life in europe isnt as good as the movies portray them to be. I mean greece is an absolute hole so as most eastern euro countries

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Video: Jews are physically assisting ethic migration into North America & Europe and publicly preaching support

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People need to educate africans that life in europe isnt as good as the movies portray them to be. I mean greece is an absolute hole so as most eastern euro countries
    Greece doesn't exemplify Europe. "some" didn't want Greece admitted to the EU because its ins utions were of such poor quality.

Of course, just like America refuses to admit refugees from South of the Border to the USA, and from the Middle East into Europe are direct blowback from the American Empire ing up those refugee-supplying countries,

Europe refuses to admit that its brutal, murderous, colonial exploitation of Africa for 100s of years left Africa really ed up.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greece doesn't exemplify Europe. "some" didn't want Greece admitted to the EU because its ins utions were of such poor quality.

Of course, just like America refuses to admit refugees from South of the Border to the USA, and from the Middle East into Europe are direct blowback from the American Empire ing up those refugee-supplying countries,

Europe refuses to admit that its brutal, murderous, colonial exploitation of Africa for 100s of years left Africa really ed up.
    This is why people on the right that have blind patriotism annoy me. They are in denial that the United States is an evil empire, a nation of thieves and murderers which is precisely what is causing mass migration. These white right-wing Christians that are loyal to Israel don't realize that their own white race is being led to the slaughterhouse. Maybe the decline of the white race is karma to all the evil they've done throughout history.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

2/3 of Europe never had colonies

I accept England and France role in destabilizing the Middle East recently. But enough about Africa already. Belgium for example gave them railroads hundreds of years ago. Parts of Asia weren't even as advanced at the time. Africas current situation is for the most part their own doing.

They migrate to Europe and settle in ghettos of Western Europe anyway.

But let's be honest, HIV isn't rampant in Europe and that alone makes it worth the migration. Africans and Arabs don't realize the significant difference in climate which results in very different foods. The climate also shapes social norms

I think if war wasn't rampant in the Middle East, alot of arabs would return. Unlike Africans, you can tell they really resent European living standards and especially get bitter when their children integrate to Western society.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This is why people on the right that have blind patriotism annoy me. They are in denial that the United States is an evil empire, a nation of thieves and murderers which is precisely what is causing mass migration. These white right-wing Christians that are loyal to Israel don't realize that their own white race is being led to the slaughterhouse. Maybe the decline of the white race is karma to all the evil they've done throughout history.
    The right-wing Christians don't even realize how much of a contradiction their views are. They claim to be against "Cultural Marxism" and march around chanting "The Jews will not replace us!" but they vote for the candidates who get contributions from AIPAC and Sheldon Adelson, arguably the most influential Jewish oligarch in the world

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Joooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooos!
    ^ Didn't watch

To be fair, should be common knowledge at this point. Their intent is publicly preached and supported. This isn't secretive Frankfurt School

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^ Didn't watch

To be fair, should be common knowledge at this point. Their intent is publicly preached and supported. This isn't secretive Frankfurt School
    I watched 15 minutes worth.

My post stands.

Jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo os!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Great Replacement

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I watched 15 minutes worth.

My post stands.

Jooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo os!
    They have been persecuted at one point or another in every single one of their stops. Will Americans ever step up to the plate?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How many white children are you guys raising right now?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    How many white children are you guys raising right now?
    I'm raising a black one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Refugee Crisis Do entary (2018) - POSEIDON

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Great Replacement
    These people believe it's all cir stance, and if they can just get in....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demographics show why Republicans are pulling out all stops to retain power: It's their last chance

The most common age among whites in U.S. is 58 – more than double that of racial and ethnic minorities

There were more 27-year-olds in the United States than people of any other age in 2018.

But for white Americans, the most common age was 58,

non-Hispanic whites tend to skew toward the older end of the spectrum (more to the right), while racial and ethnic minority groups – who include everyone except single-race non-Hispanic whites – skew younger (more to the left).

The most common age was 11 for Hispanics, 27 for blacks and 29 for Asians as of last July, the latest estimates available.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/07/30/most-common-age-among-us-racial-ethnic-groups/

=====================
    Demographics show why Republicans are pulling out all stops to retain power: It's their last chance
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1875727

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

The most common age among whites in U.S. is 58 – more than double that of racial and ethnic minorities

There were more 27-year-olds in the United States than people of any other age in 2018.

But for white Americans, the most common age was 58,

non-Hispanic whites tend to skew toward the older end of the spectrum (more to the right), while racial and ethnic minority groups – who include everyone except single-race non-Hispanic whites – skew younger (more to the left).

The most common age was 11 for Hispanics, 27 for blacks and 29 for Asians as of last July, the latest estimates available.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2019/07/30/most-common-age-among-us-racial-ethnic-groups/

=====================
    https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1875727
    Disregard "blacks". They are a declining and overall non-influential demographic

Mexicans tend to be conservative. The booming Asian demographic does as well.

Republicans favor a merit based immigration plan. Democrats prefer welfare babies & mothers.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Disregard "blacks". They are a declining and overall non-influential demographic

Republicans favor a merit based immigration plan. Democrats prefer welfare babies & mothers.
    If all the growing groups are conservative, what are you whining about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Latest Trump H-2B Increase Again Betrays American Workers
    https://cis.org/Huennekens/Latest-Tr...erican-Workers

Damn now those workers are gonna have brown babies here in the US who will be American citizens. This doesn't concern you?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    If all the growing groups are conservative, what are you whining about?
    Arabs are conservative too. I like seeing light colored eyes/hair/skin people

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Arabs are conservative too. I like seeing light colored eyes/hair/skin people
    Why?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Because they tend to come from my ancestors land. Plus Whites tend to have the most balanced society's. And green/blue eyes are prettier than brown/black. Red/blonde hair more interesting than brown/black

Thread Information