Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Jooooooooooooooooos!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Besides the full-bore antisemites coming out of the woodwork, it has been striking in the last week how reluctant Trumpistas have been to denounce racism, white nationalism, the shooters or even the massacres.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Besides the full-bore antisemites coming out of the woodwork, it has been striking in the last week how reluctant Trumpistas have been to denounce racism, white nationalism, the shooters or even the massacres.
    I DENOUNCE

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what a surprise

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are starting to sound like Mike Pompeo who says that "anti-zionism is antisemitism." I didn't think you would ever side with Trump and the neocons. You've disappointed me Winehole23 smh. Becareful not to overuse the word antisemite or it's gonna lose it's meaning.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say anti-Zionism is antisemitism, but your gloss seems to go far past criticisms of the policies of the state of Israel, which in and of themselves might or might not be antisemitic; depends on the speaker.

You seem to give credence in a global conspiracy of Jews in charge of entertainment, finance and the media, to degrade, impoverish and enslave humanity. That's one of the most hackneyed versions of antisemitism there is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say anti-Zionism is antisemitism, but your gloss seems to go far past criticisms of the policies of the state of Israel, which in and of themselves might or might not be antisemitic; depends on the speaker.

You seem to give credence in a global conspiracy of Jews in charge of entertainment, finance and the media, to degrade, impoverish and enslave humanity. That's one of the most hackneyed versions of antisemitism there is.
    This guy Dooovid I've listened to him he's one of the good Jews. He's for the humane treatment of Palestinians. But even he himself is fully aware of the power of Jews.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " how reluctant Trumpistas have been to denounce racism, white nationalism, the shooters or even the massacres."

the shooters, Proud Boys, neo KKK, are an expression of the white nationalist base the Repugs have been cultivating, recruiting since the 1960s.

The Confederacy and the Confederate soldiers, always anti-Yankee, who fled out west after the Civil War are still ing up the country, along with evangelicals.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    " how reluctant Trumpistas have been to denounce racism, white nationalism, the shooters or even the massacres."

the shooters, Proud Boys, neo KKK, are an expression of the white nationalist base the Repugs have been cultivating, recruiting since the 1960s.

The Confederacy and the Confederate soldiers, always anti-Yankee, who fled out west after the Civil War are still ing up the country, along with evangelicals.
    Internet exists. People have sources beyond their local news & newspaper. Individual can Google - USA demographic change. Not everyone is pleased about being replaced. People can connect the dots and see a future for their kids as minorities is unattractive

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't get what you're trying to say. Do you mean you expect a full out "OHMYGOD TERORISM AND WHITEY!!" pledge to fit your needs or something equivalent?

Not just to you, but what a stupid standard for proof of non-affiliation. That seems like something that's cornered by the scoreboarders and disingenuous morality police.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LOL. You're such a drama queen. I can imagine you melting down over getting someone else's mail, you on-edge freak.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't get what you're trying to say. Do you mean you expect a full out "OHMYGOD TERORISM AND WHITEY!!" pledge to fit your needs or something equivalent?

Not just to you, but what a stupid standard for proof of non-affiliation. That seems like something that's cornered by the scoreboarders and disingenuous morality police.
    I can see that, I was annoyed at all the shrill cries of TREASON and OBJECTIVELY SUPPORTING TERRORISM for merely taking a dim view of the war in Iraq.

Still, I see more posters deflecting because, scoreboard, than denouncing white power motivated massacres. An occasional gripe would be sufficient, but most posters ITT can't even manage that.

The most powerful man in the country feeds racism and hatred of non-European migrants. He fed the stochastic violence. He should and will be held accountable, if not at the ballot box, then by historians.

Face it, DJT promotes herrenvolk democracy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"accountable, if not at the ballot box, then by historians."

that would a terrible shame, and ever lasting stain on American history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Jewish Role In White Genocide (Parts 1-3)

ducks, koriwhat, Spurtacular, Nathan89, Chris, Thread, DMC, DarrinS,
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 08-27-2019 at 01:05 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Part 4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This guy Dooovid I've listened to him he's one of the good Jews. He's for the humane treatment of Palestinians. But even he himself is fully aware of the power of Jews.
    Do you know some good negros as well?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you are literally asking the common man to denounce this or that? so ing stupid...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sean Morrow says "White People Will Always Be Fine"

Sean Morrow: "I'm a Jew who usually shrugs off the kind of stuff ADL-types consider anti-semitic, but the rhetoric coming out of alt-right legit scares me.

http://archive.is/VV7jG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shameful Display of White Male Guilt

My Team