Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    When the parent starts getting sexual with his own child, now that's when the line is crossed.
    Thanks Captain Obvious. I wasn't sure if some people thought that was okay or not.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thanks Captain Obvious. I wasn't sure if some people thought that was okay or not.
    Someone who posts here doesn't

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Someone who posts here doesn't
    You literally said the line is crossed at sexual abuse. That’s where your line is.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You literally said the line is crossed at sexual abuse. That’s where your line is.
    I guess it would streamline the legal system though.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Yeah, 3 is way too young to be getting the belt. Give it another 3 years, at least...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

It’ll be interesting to see how the NFL handles this since it’s a team they’re relatively neutral on in terms of player discipline.

If he were on the Giants or Steelers there would already be a league announcement that he’s been cleared of all wrongdoing, and if this were the Patriots or Cowboys he’d already have a season long suspension.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It’ll be interesting to see how the NFL handles this since it’s a team they’re relatively neutral on in terms of player discipline.

If he were on the Giants or Steelers there would already be a league announcement that he’s been cleared of all wrongdoing, and if this were the Patriots or Cowboys he’d already have a season long suspension.
    very true

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

trying to lump the Patriots in with the Cowboys

but yes, NYG/PIT do get favorable treatment for sure, but that's kind of countered by the Jesse James thingy

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Still an employee. NFL is so trashy.

Thread Information