Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    Post Count
    Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Tyreek Hill received favorable legal news on Wednesday as Johnson County District Attorney Stephen Howe announced that neither Hill nor his fiancée, Crystal Espinal, will face criminal charges related to su ions of injuring a child in their home. Howe, however, expressed certainty that a crime occurred, even if law enforcement remains unsure as to which person or persons caused it.
    While Hill, 25, will avoid charges, NFL commissioner Roger Goodell could still suspend him for multiple games. Under Article 46 of the collective bargaining agreement, neither a crime nor any other legal offense is a necessary condition for Goodell to invoke the league’s personal conduct policy. Goodell can punish Hill for any “conduct detrimental to the integrity of, or public confidence in, the game of professional football.”
    As Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson and Ezekiel Elliott learned in their unsuccessful litigations over NFL suspensions, Goodell is empowered to make his own factual determinations when reviewing players’ off-field activities. Such determinations can conflict with those of law enforcement and neutral observers. This was particularly apparent in 2016, when Elliott was not charged with a domestic violence crime and where there were serious questions about the implicating evidence. Nonetheless, the NFL’s own investigation concluded that Elliott had violated the league’s personal conduct policy. Goodell then suspended Elliott for six games.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes if he did intentionally hurt a child you kick him out of football and straight to a prison cell. But.....it's looking like that isn't the case so I;m glad to see this. The guy is one of the most exciting players we have seen, and would be missed.

I do get the feel if not for football the guy would be working fast food. Take that back, he'd be running pro track, he does have legit world class speed. No, not as an NFLer but if back in training for track.

What seperates world class sprinters from fast football players is speed endurance something footballers can't train for, while sprinters do. That's why we don't see a of a big difference in a 40 but would in a 100m. The footballers would get smoked, yep....no SE.
    Last edited by Avant; 04-25-2019 at 01:38 AM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Doesn't guarantee he won't be suspended, just like what happened with Zeke.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    this guys ed

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    What’s the difference between Avante and Tyreek Hill?

Tyreek doesn’t rape kids before he beats them.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Not only did she decide to date that tiny turd but she even reproduced with it. Now wasting tax payers money trying to punish him. Dumb latina, look at him what did you expect to happen

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I can’t fathom the anger involved to beat a child. Piece of confirmed. If he plays again, I’ll debate watching the NFL again.

The NFL shouldn't interfere in these matters, they aren't the law..obviously they will, though

Getting Hill out of the league would hurt the child and the baby mom and their future..outraged caucasians should take that into consideration..

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The NFL shouldn't interfere in these matters, they aren't the law..obviously they will, though

Getting Hill out of the league would hurt the child and the baby mom and their future..outraged caucasians should take that into consideration..
    She is a Latina. Caucasians are the law enforcement now forced to fix her ignorant decision making

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

What the are you taking about? Are you saying that a beat up kid with money is better than the alternative?

What the are you taking about? Are you saying that a beat up kid with money is better than the alternative?
    Absolutely..the alternative is ending up in the foster system, where he'll likely get beat regularly, bullied by older kids and maybe even sexually abused..

I'd rather be rich and take a few beatings from my dad, it's not that unusual..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Absolutely..the alternative is ending up in the foster system, where he'll likely get beat regularly, bullied by older kids and maybe even sexually abused..
    You don’t have a ing clue.

You don’t have a ing clue.
    Uh, ya I do, I grew up in public housing my entire life until my late teens, I knew plenty of them that came up that way ask any social worker who works with inner city kids about the foster system..

This isn't a movie where some rich white family is going to adopt this kid and save his life and live happily ever after..

I'd rather have the money and have a chance later in life..

Btw, I'm not advocating for Hill to keep his kid, I'm saying it would be much worse for him if Hill gets kicked out of the NFL..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Uh, ya I do, I grew up in public housing my entire life until my late teens, I knew plenty of them that came up that way ask any social worker who works with inner city kids about the foster system..

This isn't a movie where some rich white family is going to adopt this kid and save his life and live happily ever after..

I'd rather have the money and have a chance later in life..
    This isn’t a family where they don’t want the kid. This is adults beating on a 3 year old. He has a better chance not being a part of that. He’s 3. He’ll get adopted and have a better life.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Why did you waste that one on this forum? Should have saved it for joke of the day.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Btw, I'm not advocating for Hill to keep his kid, I'm saying it would be much worse for him if Hill gets kicked out of the NFL..
    It would make Mahomes look like Andy Dalton, that's for sure.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    It would make Mahomes look like Andy Dalton, that's for sure.
    Lol this take

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Why did you waste that one on this forum? Should have saved it for joke of the day.
    It was topical and timely. Plus I already have today’s joke in mind.

Believe.
    Post Count

Hey stupid, tell us all again how a NIGERIAN NATIONAL RECORD/SECOND FASTEST NCAA 200m 19.76, is.....kinda slow.

Talk about an idiot.

Believe.
    Post Count
    https://www.kctv5.com/news/investiga...14b78938f.html

While he might not have broke an arm it. anyone as stupid as these er doesn't belong in the NFL....bro.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count

I'd rather be rich and take a few beatings from my dad, it's not that unusual..
    It's a 50/50 shot...which is pretty ing sad. I've worked in mental health for over a decade now and you are correct for the most part. The kids at our facility that come out of situations and get tossed in the system are many times not better off. CPS is referred to as Child Unprotective Services. In a lot of instances the kids hate their case workers because the case workers don't give a . Our child/adolescent director has had to go as far as contacting who is over said case worker to get them off their ass and find placement for the kid.

Hopefully a relative can take the boy and he doesn't wind up in the system.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It's a 50/50 shot...which is pretty ing sad. I've worked in mental health for over a decade now and you are correct for the most part. The kids at our facility that come out of situations and get tossed in the system are many times not better off. CPS is referred to as Child Unprotective Services. In a lot of instances the kids hate their case workers because the case workers don't give a . Our child/adolescent director has had to go as far as contacting who is over said case worker to get them off their ass and find placement for the kid.

Hopefully a relative can take the boy and he doesn't wind up in the system.
    A parent who discliplines his child using spankings with the belt, etc is NOT an abusive parent. That's left wing snowflake horse .

When the parent starts getting sexual with his own child, now that's when the line is crossed.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    A parent who discliplines his child using spankings with the belt, etc is NOT an abusive parent. That's left wing snowflake horse .

When the parent starts getting sexual with his own child, now that's when the line is crossed.
    Yikes that another awful take.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yikes that another awful take.
    And another log in the bad take thread.

Thread Information