Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyways came here to post this lmao

Can't wait to hear how this all Donna Brazille's fault lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus ing Christ

The sad part is that Biden is winnin in the polls primarily because of black people.
    That LBJ prophecy, tbh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Anyways came here to post this lmao

Can't wait to hear how this all Donna Brazille's fault lol.
    If 200 days from now this is still how Biden is polling in popularity then I’d concede he’s a better candidate than Bernie. I still think he hasn’t really been tested though, right now he’s polling well as the happy slappy Vice President with the likable personality but no real substance.

More notable though is how much that poll spells disaster for Warren, imo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The tax deal Biden touted as a major win was a giant betrayal of Democratic values

Biden offered, "I got Mitch McConnell to raise taxes $600 billion by raising the top rate."

"The deal that he talked about with Mitch McConnell was a complete victory for the Tea Party," Bennet charged,

noting that it extended the Bush tax cuts permanently.

"The Democratic Party had been running against that for 10 years.

We’ve lost that economic argument because

that deal extended almost all those Bush tax cuts permanently and

put in place the mindless cuts that we still are dealing with today that are called the sequester.

That was a great deal for Mitch McConnell. [...] It was a terrible deal for America."

The Obama White House first capitulated on extending the Bush tax cuts in late 2010, cutting a deal to extend them by another two years.

that capitulation set up Biden's ultimate giveaway to the GOP toward the end of 2012.

Reid had resolved to let all the tax cuts expire on everyone (the so-called “fiscal cliff”) and

then negotiate with Republicans to restore some of those tax cuts to working-class and middle-class Americans while letting tax rates rise for the richest Americans.

But the bottom line is,

McConnell went behind Reid's back to negotiate directly with Biden because he knew he could get a better deal. And he did.

The deal Biden cut was

to make all of the tax cuts permanent in exchange for a two-month extension on sequestration,

which was going to force across-the-board spending cuts to the entire federal budget.

the deal sucked. It was a gross tactical miscalculation that left Republicans with a much better bargaining hand.

Biden’s deal ultimately hamstrung Democratic priorities and set us on the path to the ballooning deficit and debt we are experiencing today.

Biden is now selling his bipartisan deal-making skills as a central justification for his candidacy.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1868050

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The tax deal Biden touted as a major win was a giant betrayal of Democratic values

Biden offered, "I got Mitch McConnell to raise taxes $600 billion by raising the top rate."

"The deal that he talked about with Mitch McConnell was a complete victory for the Tea Party," Bennet charged,

noting that it extended the Bush tax cuts permanently.

"The Democratic Party had been running against that for 10 years.

We’ve lost that economic argument because

that deal extended almost all those Bush tax cuts permanently and

put in place the mindless cuts that we still are dealing with today that are called the sequester.

That was a great deal for Mitch McConnell. [...] It was a terrible deal for America."

The Obama White House first capitulated on extending the Bush tax cuts in late 2010, cutting a deal to extend them by another two years.

that capitulation set up Biden's ultimate giveaway to the GOP toward the end of 2012.

Reid had resolved to let all the tax cuts expire on everyone (the so-called “fiscal cliff”) and

then negotiate with Republicans to restore some of those tax cuts to working-class and middle-class Americans while letting tax rates rise for the richest Americans.

But the bottom line is,

McConnell went behind Reid's back to negotiate directly with Biden because he knew he could get a better deal. And he did.

The deal Biden cut was

to make all of the tax cuts permanent in exchange for a two-month extension on sequestration,

which was going to force across-the-board spending cuts to the entire federal budget.

the deal sucked. It was a gross tactical miscalculation that left Republicans with a much better bargaining hand.

Biden’s deal ultimately hamstrung Democratic priorities and set us on the path to the ballooning deficit and debt we are experiencing today.

Biden is now selling his bipartisan deal-making skills as a central justification for his candidacy.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1868050

Boutons I dont read ur posts but I assume this is about Obama extending the Bush era tax cuts again. I mean we know you are ing re ed but this has been explained to you like you are a 4 year old child many times..the alternative was letting the tax cuts expire right before the 2012 election and they would not have just expired on rich people but also on working class folks so it would have been political suicide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, boutons please keep ting on Obama. I don't have much money to give to the Biden campaign..well thats not true Im just cheap..but this is about as good as me giving money to it

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “DEMOCRATS WANT A KILLER”:

KAMALA HARRIS EXPOSES A HARD TRUTH ABOUT BIDEN

Biden has always suffered from verbal incontinence and a lack of focused thought.

Kamala’s debate night attack was about as spontaneous as Liberation Day in North Korea.

But she also showed why she’s likely to be the nominee.

Trump wages hard campaigns, and Biden has lost a step.

Let’s admit at the outset that there’s no sport in picking on Joe Biden.

That’s like pressing on an air mattress after everyone has stabbed it.

Nor is there much new to say about why his campaign is doomed.

Excellent commentary on that has been circulating for months.

But sometimes a summing-up is helpful.

Today, with some polls
    showing California senator Kamala Harris zooming to near-parity with Biden,

thanks in part to a carefully scripted attack by the former on the latter in the first Democratic debate,

the inevitable has come into view even sooner than most people expected.

Cruelly, this candidacy was strongest without its candidate.

The more Biden is seen, the more his numbers drop.

Now the remaining mystery is the height of his floor.

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2019/07/kamala-harris-exposes-a-hard-truth-about-biden?mbid=nl_th_5d1d28497b45b600093c8256&CNDID=43 758549&utm_source=nl&utm_brand=vf&utm_mailing=VF_H ive_70519&utm_medium=email&bxid=5bd6795524c17c1048 022fcc&cndid=43758549&hasha=992d608214b505003aa04b f10a595031&hashb=542eb31d958e85ddd5a4c3ccf3faae185 26a77bd&hashc=54b3612ab970ce13a64a16665b1987080ca5 b72e2ee762b722fbba6ab378f2f5&esrc=bounceX&utm_camp aign=VF_Hive_70519&utm_term=VYF_Hive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HRC stopped giving press conferences and making campaign stops in 2016 because of the same observed pattern: wherever she went, people liked her less afterward.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that's Kamala strategy she won't go anywhere.

If you think attacking someone in your own party non stop is a winning strategy you're going to lose. That will possibly work on a 1 on 1 with Trump but when you're eating your own, it just makes you look petty.

Basically Kamala wants to adopt the 2016 trump approach when he went after everyone within his own party.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that's Kamala strategy she won't go anywhere.

If you think attacking someone in your own party non stop is a winning strategy you're going to lose. That will possibly work on a 1 on 1 with Trump but when you're eating your own, it just makes you look petty.

Basically Kamala wants to adopt the 2016 trump approach when he went after everyone within his own party.
    Well, it worked for Trump didn't it?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't think being the angriest white guy will work for the Jamaican-Indian woman.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden is a Collaborator

It’s really quite simple:

the rogue oligarchs and corporations who now run this country cons ute the enemy.

, Joe Biden, has actively collaborated

in the extreme capitalism, racism, nationalism, and

police state-ism that enable the oligarchs’ agenda; and

while most ably empowered by their instrument, the Republican Party, between times,

it is more than adequately carried out by the Democrats.

with a conservative majority Supreme Court, and

with a divided Congress where stasis rules,

is the Oligarchy’s ideal.

a proven collaborator must be installed, over the next twelve months, as the Democratic nominee in the 2020 tryst with their current champion

As parties are given free rein to engineer Congressional districts to maximize their advantage and be assured of ludicrous amounts of funding,

the last vestiges of representative democracy fall away.

The Democratic Party, despite its professed support of Labor and egalitarian social programs, is a tragically weak bulwark

Biden remains typical of the great, antediluvian Congressional horde.

His complicity in furthering the oligarchs’ agenda is well known.

He was complicit in the passage of the racist
    Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994;

complicit in Obama’s canny retention of private health insurers in the mix of the
    Affordable Care Act;

and complicit in the ACA’s denial of health services to ‘illegals’.

Biden is complicit too, in negotiating the passage of The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009,

designed to halt the Great Recession but which

ended up famously rewarding Wall Street and

punishing Main Street, and

which furthermore, permanently enshrined the ‘temporary’, highly regressive tax policies of the Republican, George W. Bush administration.

A notable win for the Oligarchy.

his intemperate denial of a fair hearing for Anita Hill

which resulted in the lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court of a highly reactionary Justice –

indicate both his racism and sexism.

the overt behavior of a revanchist collaborator, a confederate of the enemy.

His legislative and administrative impulses are to reclaim the worst of our colonial past and the worst of our superannuated at udes of racism, sexism and jingoism.

Joe Biden is Trump without the flim-flam and without the social media reach.

Predictably, the Democratic Party’s establishment (the Democratic National Committee) loves Biden.

the people will once more be denied a choice.

It will be Tweedledum (R) and

the collaborationist Tweedledee (D) yet again.

https://www.counterpunch.org/2019/07...-collaborator/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, it worked for Trump didn't it?
    It worked for Trump because republican voters are bitter and angry about the world. Trump was the perfect storm for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It worked for Trump because republican voters are bitter and angry about the world. Trump was the perfect storm for them.
    your interpretation being the made dude that you are trannyReck. that's the only truth around these parts tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your interpretation being the made dude that you are trannyReck. that's the only truth around these parts tbh.
    See? Koriwhat comes-a-rushing to prove me right.

Raging lunatic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See? Koriwhat comes-a-rushing to prove me right.

Raging lunatic
    "...because republican voters..."

to prove you right you say? i voted for no one in 2016 so wtf are you even talking about?

on the flipside though you prove my theory right that you far-left loons are ing re ed.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this blue team hand wringing.
    They have to beat Donald ing Trump.

That is all
    Last edited by pgardn; 07-06-2019 at 06:02 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this blue team hand wringing.
    They have to beat Donald ing Trump.

That is all
    Easy peasy since he's so horrible.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A below 40% approval rating with the economic numbers we have now?
    Unprecedented.
    The "common man" got his chance after bad black man and has thoroughly screwed the pooch.
    He is a megalomaniac and a habitual liar. He cares about himself more than a country. good luck.
    He goes down hard. Very hard.

You charge forward with Captain Bone Spurs leading you bravely into battle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A below 40% approval rating with the economic numbers we have now?
    Unprecedented.
    The "common man" got his chance after bad black man and has thoroughly screwed the pooch.
    He is a megalomaniac and a habitual liar. He cares about himself more than a country. good luck.
    He goes down hard. Very hard.

You charge forward with Captain Bone Spurs leading you bravely into battle.
    And pray tell - what is the alternative? Medicare for All (when Medicare [for seniors] benefits will be reduced to 89%? in 7 years time), free college, Green New Deal, reparations, etc - you think mainstream America is for these? Methinks some need to separate policies from personality.

BTW, Jimmy Carter had a stellar character - how'd he work out as president?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much. They haven't had such an easy prey (at least by the numbers) in a long time.

That said, it doesn't mean they can't it up. ie: the current clown car of dem candidates is a fairly rough start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And pray tell - what is the alternative? Medicare for All (when Medicare [for seniors] benefits will be reduced to 89%? in 7 years time), free college, Green New Deal, reparations, etc - you think mainstream America is for these? Methinks some need to separate policies from personality.

BTW, Jimmy Carter had a stellar character - how'd he work out as president?
    The alternatives will happen because we got an idiot in office now.
    Carter. I take him over Trump any day. He inherited a tough situation and made some bad decisions. Better than a lying megalomaniac making bad decisions.

This will go down as one of the worst administrations in modern history.
    And he is gone, no 2nd term, you wanted it you got it... the backlash awaits us.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The alternatives will happen because we got an idiot in office now.
    Carter. I take him over Trump any day. He inherited a tough situation and made some bad decisions. Better than a lying megalomaniac making bad decisions.

This will go down as one of the worst administrations in modern history.
    And he is gone, no 2nd term, you wanted it you got it... the backlash awaits us.
    Please list Trump's bad decisions. Seems to me that we have jobs/low unemployment, 3.1 GDP and a booming stock market - I think most people usually vote their pocketbook but one never knows - obviously the Trump HATE is HIGH.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It worked for Trump because republican voters are bitter and angry about the world
    lol wut

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Please list Trump's bad decisions."

Thread Information