Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 162223242526
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden admits he was never arrested in South Africa

His campaign communications director first walked back the claims after Tuesday’s Democratic primary debate in Charleston, S.C.

“When I said arrested, I meant I was not able to move,” Biden said, after recounting what had happened to him. “Cops would not let me go with them. I wasn't arrested, I was stopped. I was not able to move where I wanted to go.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...-arrest-118134

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

His campaign communications director first walked back the claims after Tuesday’s Democratic primary debate in Charleston, S.C.

“When I said arrested, I meant I was not able to move,” Biden said, after recounting what had happened to him. “Cops would not let me go with them. I wasn't arrested, I was stopped. I was not able to move where I wanted to go.”

This sounds like a lie as well. Harder to check, maybem

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what crime did Joe commit?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary ordered help to stand down rather than go to Benghazi, American dead are all her fault.

Bidens did something corrupt in Ukraine

non-stop flooding the zone, where hard evidence is absolutely excluded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillary ordered help to stand down rather than go to Benghazi, American dead are all her fault.

Bidens did something corrupt in Ukraine

non-stop flooding the zone, where hard evidence is absolutely excluded.

That's what everyone thinks about your posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

i cant believe people think this gaffe machine is the best option... i mean if you want a run of the mill moderate, at least go with somebody snappy like buttplug

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    i cant believe people think this gaffe machine is the best option... i mean if you want a run of the mill moderate, at least go with somebody snappy like buttplug
    Buttplug has his own equally big flaw of being faker than a 2 dollar bill which might be equally worse in this political climate.

It couldn’t have been that hard for them to find a good well rounded moderate to run against Sanders, yet somehow they have these two idiots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Buttplug has his own equally big flaw of being faker than a 2 dollar bill which might be equally worse in this political climate.

It couldn’t have been that hard for them to find a good well rounded moderate to run against Sanders, yet somehow they have these two idiots.
    there's amy too, in theory

if you go back to the early days julian castro would have been a better choice

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    there's amy too, in theory
    But not in reality

If all of the moderates running on “electability”, none of them have a demonstrated ability to succeed in purple and red areas. Buttplug was the mayor of a college town that’s not representative of the rest of Indiana, Klobuchar is the senator in a state that hasn’t voted for a Republican President since the 1970s, while Biden was a senator from a dark blue state. A candidate like Sherrod Brown who actually has had success in Trump friendly areas would have done a lot better in terms of electability.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

as a McKinsey & Co vet , he's as BigCorp / center right / neoliberal as the Dem establishment/Clinton/Obama

he proposed "Medicare for All, if you want it"
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-29-2020 at 06:18 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's 3 dollar bill short round.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    much better to bribe voters with tax cuts amirite

Thread Information