Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You're the one trying to brag about your social life.
    Lol "brag".

Do you buy tickets for all of your ST alts

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    My thoughts exactly.

Bragging about your cuck support group.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Also, wouldn't 2014 Thanos bringing his army to 2023 undo every Marvel movie from Guardians of the Galaxy onward? And Nebula killed her past self and no paradox happened. And Tony snapped Thanos's army away unnecessarily maybe? I guess more people would have died, but he did kill himself to end Thanos's assault early, even though he was the most powerful being in the galaxy at that point because he had the gauntlet

Whatever. All I know is that the next Spider-Man better take place in 2023 and that half of Peter Parker's classmates should have graduated by then, or I am calling shenanigans.

Thor didn't "stop" Thanos from doing what he set out to do, but he did beat Thanos physically with Stormbreaker.
    Yeah they explained how you can't change the past.

He put storm breaker through Thanos when he wasn't ready for it.

I'll admit I was a little disappointed though that storm breaker wasn't as badass as it was last movie though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Then bring back Gamora, Black Widow, Iron Man, Vision and Loki. Who cares that they are alternate timeline versions when there are zero negative side effects regardless? And Thanos could have been stopped by killing him. Tony has the gauntlet at full power, Thor has two ultimate weapons, and Captain Marvel is overpowered as .

I don't know why I'm bashing the movie. I really did enjoy it.
    Yeah they never explained what happened to 9 years ago still alive Gamora. I'm only guessing they got her back to her timeline

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    I was disappointed but not too much. It did get off to a sluggist start and I didn't care for how they handled Banner/Hulk. Probably my least fav of the Avenger flicks. I don't get too wrapped up in the story more into the visuals and the ZAP, POW, WHAM!!!! that! these kind of movies bring in abundance.

On a scale of 10, 10 being The Godfather....this one a 6.

I'm assuming that was the last one, that's cool with me.

Major bummer was dropping my bag of Sugar Babies I;d smuggled in, Mason....Ike & Mike.
    Last edited by Avant; 04-28-2019 at 12:04 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Whatever. All I know is that the next Spider-Man better take place in 2023 and that half of Peter Parker's classmates should have graduated by then, or I am calling shenanigans.
    Supposed to pick up right after Endgame. Apparently MJ, Pete and his side kick all died during the snap so they are still in whatever grade they were in but the non snapped kids graduated- at least hopefully or that would be a big mistake.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So the main timeline Cap goes back to the 40's and wifey's Peggy while the Rodgers from that time gets thawed out and resumes being Cap?

If that's the case, then how would would old Cap have his shield wouldn't it have been still destroyed? or if he stole it from the cap from the timeline he went back to then young Cap would've been killed a dozen times over.

Also Cap's shield is supposed to be invincible unless the weapon is also vibranium , does that mean the Thanos' weapon was also vibranium and if it wasn't then how did he break it?

Other than that, pretty damn good.
    Last edited by cd021; 04-28-2019 at 12:16 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Vibranium is an Earth metal. There are surely other metals out there in the universe

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    I was expecting Ronan the Accuser to show up with the rest of Thanos's army, but that might be due to the fact that I watched Captain Marvel (which was basically a $150+ million SyFy channel movie) and Avengers: Endgame back-to-back. Captain Marvel retroactively made Guardians of The Galaxy worse, because I thought Ronan was a well-intentioned extremist, but nah. He, and the rest of the Kree, are trying to exterminate all the Skrulls for no reason. I know that the movie is supposed to be a thinly veiled political allegory, but what the ?

Anyway, it would have been cool to have seen Captain Marvel fight Ronan with the Power Stone, although I understand why it couldn't happen from a plot perspective.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Don't forget Thanos was completely armored and had a massive weapon. In infinity war, he removed all that once he got the power stone. His armor and weapon was also probably made by the same dude that made the mjolnir and stormbreaker, which is why he could handle those weapons better than he did in infinity war, where he was caught off guard when Thor threw the stormbreaker at him.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Major bummer was dropping my bag of Sugar Babies I;d smuggled in, Mason....Ike & Mike.
    do you think that makes you cool or something?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Too......... ing..................Easy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Yeah they never explained what happened to 9 years ago still alive Gamora. I'm only guessing they got her back to her timeline
    She left to go find herself in guardians of the galaxy 3, or she got dusted by accident. Our Gamora is gone because they established that sould stone dead is dead as Depends on her contract.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Why people worried about plot? Aren't these superhero movies notorious for being light on plot?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Too......... ing..................Easy
    My God what an idiot. Poor little re .

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Why people worried about plot? Aren't these superhero movies notorious for being light on plot?
    I'm with you, that. These movies are shock and awe, all about the visual effects, the action.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    The money I have paid to see this film on the big screen is worth it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Vibranium is an Earth metal. There are surely other metals out there in the universe
    I thought Vibranium came from a metor that crashed down?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I thought Vibranium came from a metor that crashed down?
    The point is that there are probably stronger metals in the universe than vibranium

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Yeah vibranium is the strongest on earth. Nothing on earth can break it. Tho surprising that mjolnir couldn’t break it

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I still don’t get why they can’t revive people who didn’t die via snap. If you have all 6 stones shouldn’t you be able to do whatever you want?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    how come vision wasnt in this in regards to his stone?

then u have his cuck partner, shes the most powerful mutant on earth... they gave her too much screen t ime when her character was a wanker in all the marvel movies since introduction...

as captain rogers, too much bull regarding this character, he did more with shield and hammer then thor did with whatever weapon at his disposal in fight against thanos....

the time travel bs.... what happen to loki when he disappeared with the tesseract? he never appeared again....wouldnt they have affected his time line events

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I still don’t get why they can’t revive people who didn’t die via snap. If you have all 6 stones shouldn’t you be able to do whatever you want?
    If nothing else, if they time traveled past Gomorra to the future, Hulk/Tony could do the same with anyone else.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    If nothing else, if they time traveled past Gomorra to the future, Hulk/Tony could do the same with anyone else.
    If they ripped Black Widow from the past, they'd be creating another timeline where that black widow was gone. And like Gammora she wouldn't be the same one anyway

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Eh. That would rip them out of their own continuity and all the good guys in that timeline would be heartbroken. Gamora didn’t have anybody so no harm no foul.

Thread Information