Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I’ve been thinking the same

A solo origin movie to introduce him, where he wouldn’t be a villain, then in later movies he would become one
    There were plans for a Doom film but it got cancelled after the Fox merger. He could still appear in a Black Panther movie (probably not 2 because it seems like it might be the Submariner) , as an introduction before the Fantastic 4 enters the MCU.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    There were plans for a Doom film but it got cancelled after the Fox merger. He could still appear in a Black Panther movie (probably not 2 because it seems like it might be the Submariner) , as an introduction before the Fantastic 4 enters the MCU.
    Spider Man has a long history with Doom too.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Sucks that Stark dieded though, we won’t see the full Illuminati lineup

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    engame already surpassed anic and now sits #2 all all time highest grossing films

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sucks that Stark dieded though, we won’t see the full Illuminati lineup
    Probably weren't going to, anyway, with Blackbolt not really introduced, and with Mr. Fantastic, Professor X, and Namor yet to be introduced.

Hope they do a proper Inhumans series with Disney + and make the Submariner the villain in BP 2- at least introduce those characters sooner rather later.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Spider Man has a long history with Doom too.
    Think Sony wants a slow build to the Sinister 6; they already have Vulture, Shocker & Misterio. Spiderman 3 would probably have 2 villains. Maybe two of the four ; Dr. Octopus, Scorpion, Rhino, or Green Goblin.

Black Panther 3 probably makes more since given that the MCU tends to adapt more recent comics- with Doom invading Wakanda iirc.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I know I'm ridiculously late, but I was able to avoid spoilers and only just now saw this.

After reading through this thread I was kind of surprised at how many people were confused about the time travel mechanics. Everything seemed very consistent to me, with the only confusion being how Old Cap was at the end. But as others said, he had to have traveled back to the prime universe to be there.

The problem I'm having is that with time travel and the multiverse introduced to the MCU, I'm afraid that it's going to become a convoluted mess like the Xmen movies. Are casual viewers really going to understand that the Loki in the TV show is from a different timeline than the one from the movies? Is he going to travel to the prime universe? Or are they just going to ignore what's happening in the movies?

Thread Information