College
    Texas Longhorns

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Don't honestly care that much if I see it or not. But it's so hot that I bought sixty shares of Disney stock, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Ohio State Buckeyes
    Going to watch it for a 2nd time tomorrow.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Do they kill the big bad monster?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Don't honestly care that much if I see it or not. But it's so hot that I bought sixty shares of Disney stock, tbh.
    Yeah I always think dudes like you that go to the movies alone look pervish

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    This movie was phenomenal. Lol if anyone comes in here nit picking at like "how did they breathe on distant planets".

9.9/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    This movie was phenomenal. Lol if anyone comes in here nit picking at like "how did they breathe on distant planets".

9.9/10

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    SPOILERS

Can somebody please tell me how Thor with his axe can beat Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, but Thor with his axe AND hammer can't beat Thanos without the gauntlet? And I guess that Vision, Loki and Gomorrah are permanently dead, along with Iron Man and Black Widow. And are all future movies going to take place in 2023 now, since the past wasn't undone? And why does Banner say that the past can't be changed, but Captain America went back and changed the past?

I loved the movie, but that stuff bugs me.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Yeah I always think dudes like you that go to the movies alone look pervish
    But you're still going, right?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    College
    Oregon State Beavers
    SPOILERS

Can somebody please tell me how Thor with his axe can beat Thanos with the Infinity Gauntlet, but Thor with his axe AND hammer can't beat Thanos without the gauntlet? And I guess that Vision, Loki and Gomorrah are permanently dead, along with Iron Man and Black Widow. And are all future movies going to take place in 2023 now, since the past wasn't undone? And why does Banner say that the past can't be changed, but Captain America went back and changed the past?

Just roll with it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    SPOILERS

Eh, fat Thor may have lost his edge. But he didn't beat thanos with the infinity gauntlet. He just caught him off guard.

The past can't be changed. Cap changed nothing. It's a new time line.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    But you're still going, right?
    I went with a group.

Poor incel derp.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I went with a group.
    Cuck support group?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Cuck support group?
    Smh derp.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    You're the one trying to brag about your social life.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    Also, wouldn't 2014 Thanos bringing his army to 2023 undo every Marvel movie from Guardians of the Galaxy onward? And Nebula killed her past self and no paradox happened. And Tony snapped Thanos's army away unnecessarily maybe? I guess more people would have died, but he did kill himself to end Thanos's assault early, even though he was the most powerful being in the galaxy at that point because he had the gauntlet

Whatever. All I know is that the next Spider-Man better take place in 2023 and that half of Peter Parker's classmates should have graduated by then, or I am calling shenanigans.

Eh, fat Thor may have lost his edge. But he didn't beat thanos with the infinity gauntlet. He just caught him off guard.
    Thor didn't "stop" Thanos from doing what he set out to do, but he did beat Thanos physically with Stormbreaker.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    SPOILERS

I have the same problems with the movie and some more, but if I start thinking about it too much, the movie just gets worse for me. So, i guess it's better to just switch your brains off.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Great movie....lots of plot holes but who gives a ?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Also, wouldn't 2014 Thanos bringing his army to 2023 undo every Marvel movie from Guardians of the Galaxy onward? And Nebula killed her past self and no paradox happened. And Tony snapped Thanos's army away unnecessarily maybe? I guess more people would have died, but he did kill himself to end Thanos's assault early, even though he was the most powerful being in the galaxy at that point because he had the gauntlet

Whatever. All I know is that the next Spider-Man better take place in 2023 and that half of Peter Parker's classmates should have graduated by then, or I am calling shenanigans.

Thor didn't "stop" Thanos from doing what he set out to do, but he did beat Thanos physically with Stormbreaker.
    They addressed this when War Machine said to go back in time and strangle baby Thanos, whatever happens has already happened. Removing someone from the timeline changes nothing because by removing them they are already an alternate from the one that came before. Basically 2014 Thanos was an alternate timeline 2014 Thanos. Tony snapped Thanos army away because Strange told him to, and he said there was only 1 way. They couldn't risk Thanos getting all the stones again, which he easily could have

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Muh stones

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Great movie....lots of plot holes but who gives a ?
    So, cuck Blake was trying to get out in front of it.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Pavlov get in here and tell everyone to calm down cos it's just a kids movie.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    They addressed this when War Machine said to go back in time and strangle baby Thanos, whatever happens has already happened. Removing someone from the timeline changes nothing because by removing them they are already an alternate from the one that came before. Basically 2014 Thanos was an alternate timeline 2014 Thanos. Tony snapped Thanos army away because Strange told him to, and he said there was only 1 way. They couldn't risk Thanos getting all the stones again, which he easily could have
    Then bring back Gamora, Black Widow, Iron Man, Vision and Loki. Who cares that they are alternate timeline versions when there are zero negative side effects regardless? And Thanos could have been stopped by killing him. Tony has the gauntlet at full power, Thor has two ultimate weapons, and Captain Marvel is overpowered as .

I don't know why I'm bashing the movie. I really did enjoy it.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Denver Nuggets
    I haven’t really followed as to why everyone dislikes you....but I’m gonna venture a guess it has something to do with making a mediocre joke (at best) and then doing those emoji’s

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I haven’t really followed as to why everyone dislikes you....but I’m gonna venture a guess it has something to do with making a mediocre joke (at best) and then doing those emoji’s
    Detecting and calling out all the bull also tends to trigger snowflakes, too.

Thread Information