Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you are thinking of buying a PS5, what features are you hoping for? Is there anything which hasn't been announced or clarified yet which could make your break your decision to get the console?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want it to be $500 or less and for games to have 1080p60 options instead of trying to force 4k on everyone. There was no way to do 1080p60 on big games on PS4 since the cpu is dog , but a Zen 2 octacore should have no problems running games at 60 fps if they don't force 1800p to 4k (eg 2160p) rendering on the gpu. God I would take 1080p60 with good temporal AA over 4k30 any day.

I would love it if they recompiled PS3 games to run on PS5 too like Microsoft did for selected XBox 360 games to run on XBox One. Would be awesome to play Drakengard 3 and actually get 30 fps.

I'd also love to see a strong PS2 Classics section on PSN. To be able to run Persona 3 FES or Shin Megami Tensei Nocturne at higher resolution would be awesome. To make them look like they do when you run them on PCSX2 but without all the bugs PCSX2 introduces. Even better if they were crossbuy since I already bought them for the PS3.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read something on the next playstation coming out soon. Are they calling it PS5 officially?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more great single player content

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Between Naughty Dog, Santa Monica, Insomniac, Guerilla, Kojima, Japan Studios, and Sucker Punch, I have no doubts the PS5 will be loaded with really high quality exclusives. Then Atlus always has a couple of amazing Sony exclusives each gen (for instance this gen it would be Persona 5 and Odin Sphere Leifthrasir). I'm not worried about the quality of games coming out on it with studios that talented. I'm worried about stupid hardware designs like in PS3. That they'll be too focused on 4k, raytacing, and VR instead of making a reasonably priced system with decent performance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can only say from this side of the fence now, it’s surprising in a good way how much they do listen to fans. Sure, there’s always economic factors to consider, but I think some of you would be surprised as well.

Planning to keep up that tradition.

On a side note, I’ve never seen so many RTX ans in one room before

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On a side note, I’ve never seen so many RTX ans in one room before
    Nice, The Last of Part II confirmed for PC. I can get this on the front page of GamingIntel!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A simpler, less cluttered interface for one.

For the system to be able to play stuff from your external hard drive without the need for a “player” that’s also requires you to be online. I mean, what is that about?

Also needs to be able to play 10bit MKV files.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is one of my top concerns with gaming being so heavily multiplayer nowadays. My top wish though is backwards compatibility going as far back as possible, not just to ps4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Built in media server would be nice and a stable browser.

Thread Information