Spurs Fan
    Post Count
    The shooting happened off campus, and authorities still don’t know who might have done it. Thankfully, Ballentine is on the path to a hopeful full recovery. You can read more at these links:

https://twitter.com/wibwtyler/status/1122537456614760448?s=21
    https://twitter.com/wibwtyler/status/1122539461760487425?s=21
    https://www.wibw.com/content/news/One-person-dead-following-overnight-shooting-in-Topeka-509179821.html?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

Believe.
    Post Count
    Way back in the late 50;s the fastest HS sprinter in the nation was a cat out of Florida named James "Peach Head" Douglas (red headed black guy). He'd beat the great to be Bob Hayes at the Florida State HS champs, both seniors.

But before he ever got a chance to run at some school he was gunned down in a gang related incident. Yep, what might have been.

What is it with black people? Look at Nigeria, Haiti, West LA, inner city Chicago, Detroit, Jamaica. What is with all this violence?

Now add...

Tyreek Hill dumped by parents.

Colin Kaepernick dumped by parents.

Terrell Owens raised by mom and granny.

So many of these black athletes coming from broken homes. Why?

THEN.....the cops get blamed when little black Johnny is out running the streets at 3am causing trouble.
    Last edited by Avant; 04-28-2019 at 10:02 PM.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    wow, turning a tragedy into another personal track and field tangent....smh

Believe.
    Post Count
    wow, turning a tragedy into another personal track and field tangent....smh
    Are you really this damn stupid guy? Point............star athletes going down because blacks are violent. Did ya miss that stupid?

Never seen so many idiots in one place before,

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Are you really this damn stupid guy? Point............star athletes going down because blacks are violent. Did ya miss that stupid?

Never seen so many idiots in one place before,
    my bad, I just read the first sentence and thought "here he goes again..."

I agree with the rest of your post. I said the same thing when Sean Taylor got shot. Some nigs are gonna nig no matter how much they've got it made. For some reason, I have a strong feeling Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, etc are never going to randomly get shot on the street or at a club after hours

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Way back in the late 50;s the fastest HS sprinter in the nation was a cat out of Florida named James "Peach Head" Douglas (red headed black guy). He'd beat the great to be Bob Hayes at the Florida State HS champs, both seniors.

But before he ever got a chance to run at some school he was gunned down in a gang related incident. Yep, what might have been.

What is it with black people? Look at Nigeria, Haiti, West LA, inner city Chicago, Detroit, Jamaica. What is with all this violence?

Now add...

THEN.....the cops get blamed when little black Johnny is out running the streets at 3am causing trouble.
    Look at crime statistics in London. Same results

Rap is one of the major problems.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    St. Louis Rams
    Post Count

What is it with black people? Look at Nigeria, Haiti, West LA, inner city Chicago, Detroit, Jamaica. What is with all this violence? Why'd you put West L.A.? That's the Culver City/Santa Monica/Venice area. I think you meant South L.A.

Now add...

Thread Information