Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another first round exit. Guaranteed. This roster is not going to go anywhere as constructed. Not even hating on DeMar either, it's more than that. We're old and don't fit the current NBA style and as long as Pop is there we'll be just living in the past for legacy purposes tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have youth.

And more incoming.

It's all about them now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs will win 50+ games next year and our young guns of Murray, White & Walker will play a significant role in reaching contender stays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, Jalen voted for a player for MVP that he now admits is a disinterested cancer unless he has complete control of the rock...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont like it, the fact that DDR and LA are not 3 point shooters limit our options a lot, add Murray who has no shot and we are limited to that terrible playoff basketball we have been playing these last years, the other team scoring like mad while our guys cant even defend and then when its Spurs time every shot is a torture, they search for the worst place to try to score.
    I think that has a lot to do with Pop because even lesser teams have better times finding good looks.

Also Patty must go, it was a nice ride but now he is the new Porker, add the fact that nobody cant fix his height.
    Poeltl too. Pop might actually start a lineup all year thay has 1 shooter in it...Gross.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    YES to all this. Spurs, Blazers, Nuggets, Lakers will be at the top of the West next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not if DeRozan is on the team... No team led by DDR or LMA will sniff an NBA finals because they always come up short in the playoffs their entire career... They're in their 30s now... They won't magically become clutch big game players

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not if DeRozan is on the team... No team led by DDR or LMA will sniff an NBA finals because they always come up short in the playoffs their entire career... They're in their 30s now... They won't magically become clutch big game players
    Teams led by Demar and Aldridge have both made conference finals. This narrative is stupid, because it applies to almost every player out there.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teams led by Demar and Aldridge have both made conference finals. This narrative is stupid, because it applies to almost every player out there.
    If by "led" you mean best player, no they haven't. Lowry was the best player on the Raptors from '12-'18. Meanwhile, S bag was the best player on the Spurs from '15-'17 and even though they played and won crunch time of game 5 and the entirety of 6 game vs the Rockets without him (and Parker), there's not a chance in they win that series without him playing the majority of it.

Thread Information