Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Maybe now is a good time to discuss current social custom of some being overly attatched to animals.

Model drowns after jumping into the sea to rescue her puppies that were blown into the ocean during a storm in Sao Paulo

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/newsfeature/model-drowns-after-jumping-into-the-sea-to-rescue-her-puppies-that-were-blown-into-the-ocean-during-a-storm-in-sao-paulo/ar-AAAIXWw?ocid=spartanntp

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Caroline Bittencourt 37

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Caroline Bittencourt's husband Jorge Sestini was rescued on Sunday around two hours after jumping into the water to make a failed attempt to save her.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't think attachment to animals is the problem. I think foolishly bringing extremely small, lightweight dogs to a windy beach was the issue.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    But did any of the puppies make it?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    But did any of the puppies make it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    they were on a boat, not at the beach.

sad story. i'd probably jump in after my dog, no lie. but i also probably wouldnt take a small dog on a boat like that.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    The dogs were blown into the water. A T-Rex didn't eat them. There's nothing irrational about thinking you can hop in real quick and scoop them up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I ing hate dogs, and people overly attached to dogs. It's disturbing tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    These ing dog zealots are something else.. 15 minutes on the Nextdoor app in pretty much any neighborhood in America will show you what I mean.. The Nextdoor app is an obsessed dog lover app masquerading as an app for neighbors to communicate.

People on there sharing the most extreme PSA's about dogs being tortured and fed to ferocious pit bulls ANYTIME somebody offers to give their dog away without a fee.. attacking them personally because cir stances are forcing them to part ways with their dog over a hypothetical "bait dog" scenario.. spamming the general news feed with posts about random lost dogs on the other side of town that have nothing to do w/ them.. leaving ridiculous over the top messages like "Oh praise Jesus in Heaven, miracles do happen!!" when someone posts that they've found their lost dog that was missing for less than an hour.. sending "urgent" alerts at 3:00 am because they saw a stray dog running off the side of the road.. attacking neighbors who pop fireworks (whether legally or illegally makes no difference) because their precious baby has "canine PTSD" and "severe anxiety" (lmao) and they can't simply bring the dog inside for 2 nights outta the year, or put the son of a in a room to lay down somewhere.. Trying to start crusades and pe ions against businesses like Sea World because their nightly summer fireworks display (that lasts 15 minutes) is driving their dogs into madness.. all kinds of weirdos on there.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ing psycho tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    if u dont know how to swim, why jump into the seas? or let alone go on a boat/ferry?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So you are in a boat in a storm with your small dog in a place where it could get blown off...then you jumped into stormy waters that could kill you trying to save them.

Sounds like nature killed off a dumb person per par

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    These ing dog zealots are something else.. 15 minutes on the Nextdoor app in pretty much any neighborhood in America will show you what I mean.. The Nextdoor app is an obsessed dog lover app masquerading as an app for neighbors to communicate.

People on there sharing the most extreme PSA's about dogs being tortured and fed to ferocious pit bulls ANYTIME somebody offers to give their dog away without a fee.. attacking them personally because cir stances are forcing them to part ways with their dog over a hypothetical "bait dog" scenario.. spamming the general news feed with posts about random lost dogs on the other side of town that have nothing to do w/ them.. leaving ridiculous over the top messages like "Oh praise Jesus in Heaven, miracles do happen!!" when someone posts that they've found their lost dog that was missing for less than an hour.. sending "urgent" alerts at 3:00 am because they saw a stray dog running off the side of the road.. attacking neighbors who pop fireworks (whether legally or illegally makes no difference) because their precious baby has "canine PTSD" and "severe anxiety" (lmao) and they can't simply bring the dog inside for 2 nights outta the year, or put the son of a in a room to lay down somewhere.. Trying to start crusades and pe ions against businesses like Sea World because their nightly summer fireworks display (that lasts 15 minutes) is driving their dogs into madness.. all kinds of weirdos on there.
    Nextdoor is just a ing gossip/look at me app. I've seen some crazy ass posted on there. Some exchanges that would have been deleted from SpursTalk. It's crazy how many people are willing to start on there with their name and address exposed.

At some point (if it hasn't already), it will result in a murder.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    they were on a boat, not at the beach.

sad story. i'd probably jump in after my dog, no lie. but i also probably wouldnt take a small dog on a boat like that.
    Exactly. I'd jump too, but I'd hope I wouldn't be so stupid as to put my dogs in a position like that to begin with.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Arizona State Sun Devils
    dogs = gods

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I ing hate dogs
    ^seems like a decent fellow

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    ^seems like a decent fellow
    Dog er

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nextdoor is just a ing gossip/look at me app. I've seen some crazy ass posted on there. Some exchanges that would have been deleted from SpursTalk. It's crazy how many people are willing to start on there with their name and address exposed.

At some point (if it hasn't already), it will result in a murder.
    You can keep your address private and they'd only have your street, but even on a crowded street people could narrow it down and find you if they really wanted.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You can keep your address private and they'd only have your street, but even on a crowded street people could narrow it down and find you if they really wanted.
    Didn’t know you could keep the address private. But yeah...it wouldn’t be hard for someone to narrow it down. Especially someone who’s crazy enough to want to do something.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Didn’t know you could keep the address private. But yeah...it wouldn’t be hard for someone to narrow it down. Especially someone who’s crazy enough to want to do something.
    Wouldn't take someone long to check all the mailboxes on the street if they don't use those cluster boxes..

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Maybe now is a good time to discuss current social custom of some being overly attatched to animals.

Model drowns after jumping into the sea to rescue her puppies that were blown into the ocean during a storm in Sao Paulo

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/newsfeature/model-drowns-after-jumping-into-the-sea-to-rescue-her-puppies-that-were-blown-into-the-ocean-during-a-storm-in-sao-paulo/ar-AAAIXWw?ocid=spartanntp

You'd let the puppies drown?

The dumb part was bringing puppies out to sea in the first place.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Wouldn't take someone long to check all the mailboxes on the street if they don't use those cluster boxes..
    And we don't. And there's only like 6 houses on the street.

But my point was really that the people I've seen that talk serious ...like calling someone a drug dealer or mentioning that someone's wife is cheating...these aren't the kind of people that even know that there are settings other than the default of showing an address. I will say that my Nextdoor area includes an expanded area including a couple areas of trashy run down double-wides. So maybe it's not indicative of most Nextdoor communities. But my guess is that people are like this everywhere.

The surest thing to set off a show on ours is someone saying their dog got pregnant and they are looking to give (or sell) puppies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I will say that one of the clear benefits of Nextdoor is connecting owners to their lost pets.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You'd let the puppies drown?

The dumb part was bringing puppies out to sea in the first place.
    vs. diving in, dying thus leaving behind a marriage mate. Whom it sounds like could have also died trying to rescue dog diver.
    You're choosing to dive?

We all agree that bringing the small dogs on the super windy ship was a mistake.

Thread Information