Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, might wanna consider bringing Dedmon back. We need a stretch 5.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, might wanna consider bringing Dedmon back. We need a stretch 5.
    No we dont. Now bend over and I'll show you a stretch 5.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ouch that going to leave a mark. Lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if anyone has made this suggestion (most probably has) but i would take G.Hill back, i think its time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if anyone has made this suggestion (most probably has) but i would take G.Hill back, i think its time.
    George Hill, you mean? Why would we want him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the same, but we have too many guards. I don't think it makes sense to add another one, we gotta get rid of 1 or 2. Spurs should strictly sign forwards and 1 Center

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Hill, you mean? Why would we want him?
    Timvp alt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong. We will play LMA and Poetl as starters next season. I hate when you post like a know-it-all as if you knew for sure the Spurs will play this line-up that has Aldridge as our center when there is absolutely no basis for it. Even Aldridge has stated PF is his natural position and even when we had ended the season with Aldridge and Poetl starting together. Sometimes youre a good poster and sometimes you just suck, man. I cant wait until next season starts and/or when this team doesnt find a PF you claim the Spurs should get to start with Aldridge. So dumb.
    Well, I guess if Aldridge says he's a PF, that's what he is. It's really dumb to go around crying about my "know-it-all posts" when you make as many bold, baseless assertions as anyone. More importantly, you seem to have misunderstood my post if you thought I was speaking about what I think the team WILL do rather than what I think they SHOULD do. I even said later in my exchange with Deeps that I didn't think they'd be aggressive enough to improve their rotation. You can sit there and be glad if the team doesn't try to improve its front court, but I have no idea why you would. Most fans should want their teams to get better, not to get worse or stay the same so they can win an "argument" with some dude online.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought the same, but we have too many guards. I don't think it makes sense to add another one, we gotta get rid of 1 or 2. Spurs should strictly sign forwards and 1 Center
    Get rid of Mills somehow. Thats the only plan, isn't it? Seeing Hill play for the Bucks, he would be a huge upgrade on both ends. We need to maximize Pop's window.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs to workout LSU's Reid, Maryland's Fernando

https://news4sanantonio.com/sports/s...kout-lsus-reid

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A buddy got to go watch the Elite Camp this year, and says Terence Davis was impressive. Does anyone know anything about him? I never watched him play at Ole Miss. His college numbers are pretty solid, and he got his 3P% up to .371 this season, on 5.3 attempts per game. His performance at the Elite Camp got him an invite to the combine.

I read an interview and he says he brings a football player mentality (he gave up football for basketball). That's either really good or really bad, but it would be nice to have a motor guy with the toughness to stand up to NBA physicality from the start. I also just saw that GSW brought him in for a workout, in addition to Boston and Atlanta. They're still projecting him to go in the late second round, even though everything I can find about him would have him going higher than that. The only thing I can see against him is his height, but that's nearly every player we're talking about.

Just wondering if any of you actually saw him at Ole Miss?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It does seem like the spurs are looking for bigs considering the guys they have worked out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nazr Reid has a higher body fat percentage than a stick of butter. Jackie Butler part 2.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This draft seems tough to handicap because there are a few guys that could be there at 19 that the Spurs may like which bold's well for us to pick up a good player. I trust PAFTO over any front office out there to scout the right guy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nazr Reid has a higher body fat percentage than a stick of butter. Jackie Butler part 2.
    It’s a little bit strange because he did not look that fat. A guy like Horton tucker looks more fat than him for example.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i wanted to ask timvp for a reid profile but he was sliding a little bit so I forgot it.

He was pretty good at LSU this year, not a shotblocker but a good hustle guy with good rebounding rate and some offense.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When are you going to start doing FA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m for us drafting a big in this draft but what does that mean for Nikola Milutinov if we do that? I know most people aren’t very high on him but he kinda reminds me of Jonas valanciunas, not as good but kinda similar

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These next 17 days can’t go by fast enough. I’m so ready for the draft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These next 17 days can’t go by fast enough. I’m so ready for the draft
    I am afraid you are building yourself up for a big let down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am afraid you are building yourself up for a big let down.
    I have fun no matter what. This will be my third year in a row at the draft and it’s a great event. Lonnie was who I wanted last year and it was amazing to see him fall to SA.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let Rudy walk and sign Dedmon to 3yr 36. Trade Metu and 29th pick to Atlanta for T. Prince. Line up for next season:

DJM, DDR, Prince, LMA, Poeltl
    White, Mills, LW4, Bertans, Dedmon
    Forbes, Belinelli, B. Moore, Eubanks, 19th pic

If all goes well with this lineup then Forbes and/or Belinelli could be traded for a veteran PF/C that can shot the 3 at a decent percentage. Would be a better team than the past couple of years with a young athletic core.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not cap to do the above.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have fun no matter what. This will be my third year in a row at the draft and it’s a great event. Lonnie was who I wanted last year and it was amazing to see him fall to SA.
    Enjoy the event, if that's your focus. I personally don't expect the Spurs to do anything very impactful. I expect them to head into the season maintaining the logjam in the backcourt. I will be disappointed but not surprised.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey TiMVP, given you did profiles for Daqan Jeffries and Admiral Schofield, you're looking at 2nd rounders. A couple of suggestions for you to run your eye over:

Jordan Bone

Abdoulaye N'Doye

Thread Information