San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More like -

PG: White/ Mills
    SG: Dejounte/ Forbes/ Lonnie
    SF: DeRozan/ Gay/ Johnson/ Beli
    PF: Aldridge/ Samanic/ Bertans
    C: Poetl/ Metu / Aldridge
    Murray for surly starting over White, get use to that. White may start the beginning of the season at the 2, but i fully expect Walker to take hold of that job before season ends.
    Last edited by 4lifecowboy; 06-21-2019 at 02:00 PM. Reason: misspell

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Packaging Bertans & Beli for a combo forward before free agency would be ideal. Some targets off the top of my head:

Charlotte: Marvin Williams or MGK
    Miami: James Johsnon

Contracts work and both teams could use additional shooting....

Then take the MLE and split it up to bring Milutinov over and the rest on a combo guard like CoJo......

Not a sexy offseason but that's about the most realistic ceiling I can see for the summer ......

Dejounte/Fatty/CoJo
    DWhite/Forbes
    Derozan/Lonnie/Keldon
    Rudy Gay/Marvin Williams/Luka
    LMA/Poetl/Milutinov
    Williams can't defend small forwards anymore, Kidd-Gilchrist's 3 is virtually non existent and Johnson isn't Spurs material and his 3 is too shaky to play alongside the starters. The same goes for Crowder.

If they don't swing a trade (and we know how adverse they are to doing so unless forced), Deng, Stanley Johnson and Lance Thomas, are bargain bin options I could see them looking into.

Whether Milutinov or otherwise, once accounting for a third center, if they don't swing a trade involving the players you mentioned and/or Forbes, they could eat Metu's contract to bring in said bargain basket big wing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Williams can't defend small forwards anymore, Kidd-Gilchrist's 3 is virtually non existent and Johnson isn't Spurs material and his 3 is too shaky to play alongside the starters. The same goes for Crowder.

If they don't swing a trade (and we know how adverse they are to doing so unless forced), Deng, Stanley Johnson and Lance Thomas, are bargain bin options I could see them looking into.

Whether Milutinov or otherwise, once accounting for a third center, if they don't swing a trade involving the players you mentioned and/or Forbes, they could eat Metu's contract to bring in said bargain basket big wing.
    IIRC MKG is a FA. If he would come on the cheap and work on his stroke I could see him being a good addition

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IIRC MKG is a FA. If he would come on the cheap and work on his stroke I could see him being a good addition
    that jump,shot is beyond broken, I don’t even think chip can fixed that mess

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MKG opted into his final year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I know he has been a mild disappointment and his contract sucks... But if anyone could fix him it would be Chip and Pop would yall consider Wiggins if you could dump patty? He has some young Rudy Gay or even homeless (noot poor) man's Kawhi traits... As a two way player... Not as Smooth as Gay but even Kawhi who is way better than both wasn't as smooth as Prime Rudy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    My bad he was discussed previously... I see mostly no...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about Nikola Mirotic? Beef up our PF position a bit more, move Samanic down...

PG: Murray/ White
    SG: DeMar/ Lonnie
    SF: Gay/ Samanic/ Johnson
    PF: Aldridge/ Mirotic/ Bertans
    C: Poetl/ Eubanks/ Metu

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darius Morris committed to playing for Summer league Spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

·
    15h

Free agent guard Darius Morris has committed to summer league with the San Antonio Spurs, source tells @HoopsRumors
    . Morris has previously held stints with the Lakers, Sixers, Clippers, Grizzlies and Nets in his career.

GO SPURS GO
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 47 games, Bamba averaged 6.2 points, 5.0 rebounds and 1.4 blocks in 16.3 minutes

Orlandos log jam at the post and need for shooting and guards
    Our log jam at guards and need for a defensive rebounding post
    How about
    Bertans and. Forbes
    For
    Bamba and frazier Jr
    Saves 3-4 mil on our books
    Gives magic another guard and SF/PF combo both can shoot
    Frazier jr is 6 6-7 combo wing can back up SF and SG
    Bamba can play PF and C
    Not sure on how high Orlando is on either player with bamba coming of injury and 5 bigs ahead of him in the rotation.

Were resigning gay and incoming rooks

Not ever saying it would go down or those two are enough to get bamba but line up would look like

DJ/White/mills
    Ddr/walker/frazier
    Gay/KJ
    LA/samanic/Eubanks
    JP/B amba/Metu

Doubt it happens or ever could happen just got to thinking about 2 team that fit each others needs and saleries worked anyway.
    GO SPURS GO

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Bullock could be had.

He's more valuable to the Lakers, but if they decide to get that 3rd star, the Spurs could come in early and sway him away.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go offer Thad Young the full MLE and DeMarre Carroll the lower exception. Move Beli and Bertans

White Mills
    Murray Forbes Walker
    DeRozan Carroll Johnson
    Young Gay Samanic
    Aldridge Poeltl Eubanks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe Bullock could be had.

He's more valuable to the Lakers, but if they decide to get that 3rd star, the Spurs could come in early and sway him away.
    He is redundant with DDR and LW IV on the same roster. Spurs need SF/PF type.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 47 games, Bamba averaged 6.2 points, 5.0 rebounds and 1.4 blocks in 16.3 minutes

Orlandos log jam at the post and need for shooting and guards
    Our log jam at guards and need for a defensive rebounding post
    How about
    Bertans and. Forbes
    For
    Bamba and frazier Jr
    Saves 3-4 mil on our books
    Gives magic another guard and SF/PF combo both can shoot
    Frazier jr is 6 6-7 combo wing can back up SF and SG
    Bamba can play PF and C
    Not sure on how high Orlando is on either player with bamba coming of injury and 5 bigs ahead of him in the rotation.

Were resigning gay and incoming rooks

Not ever saying it would go down or those two are enough to get bamba but line up would look like

DJ/White/mills
    Ddr/walker/frazier
    Gay/KJ
    LA/samanic/Eubanks
    JP/B amba/Metu

Doubt it happens or ever could happen just got to thinking about 2 team that fit each others needs and saleries worked anyway.
    GO SPURS GO
    Getting Mo Bamba would be a steal, but he was the #6 pick in the draft. I don't think Magic give him up for Forbes and Bertans who are both on expiring deals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go offer Thad Young the full MLE and DeMarre Carroll the lower exception. Move Beli and Bertans

White Mills
    Murray Forbes Walker
    DeRozan Carroll Johnson
    Young Gay Samanic
    Aldridge Poeltl Eubanks
    besides Marcus Morris, those are the 2 guys I'm looking at as well. I'm not sure if Carrol or Young could be had for that money, they might be able to get a little more on the market. Would be great additions though. Especially Young since he's left handed and does the dirty work, he's the perfect fit next to LaMarcus. Just has to be a little bit better at shooting the 3

GO SPURS GO
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree 100% just looking at the needs and log jams with certain teams. Sometimes needs out number a lot of other factors like draft selection. I never thought it would happen. Yes it would be a huge steal for sure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about Jabari Parker...the Wiz declined his option, making him unrestricted, but they are open to resigning him...he's probably gonna make more than the MLE, but fit wise, would he be a good pickup for the MLE?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting Mo Bamba would be a steal, but he was the #6 pick in the draft. I don't think Magic give him up for Forbes and Bertans who are both on expiring deals
    Only way spurs get him is if the magic see that he’s a lost cause and decide to cut their losses immediately, which I don’t think is gonna happen considering he only played 42 games for his rookie year

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about Jabari Parker...the Wiz declined his option, making him unrestricted, but they are open to resigning him...he's probably gonna make more than the MLE, but fit wise, would he be a good pickup for the MLE?
    Believe there was an article stating he wants at least $15 million. Not many teams willing to offer that, but belief that he wants to stay in Washington and they'd like to have him back

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Believe there was an article stating he wants at least $15 million. Not many teams willing to offer that, but belief that he wants to stay in Washington and they'd like to have him back
    Wouldn't he be redundant if you are, retaining Rudy Gay?! He is a good scorer but trash on defense...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs lack C depth and Pau Gasol is a free agent, would you sign him for the minimum?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs lack C depth and Pau Gasol is a free agent, would you sign him for the minimum?
    Nah. He should sign with the Lakers. They’ll be desperate for washed up players to fill out their roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd rather pay him the minimum. It'd save us over $2 million.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    haha

Thread Information