Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    is he that terrible? looks good enough to take a chance at #19...
    he is a kawhi level player............he single handedly beat duke which is going to have 3 of the first top5 draft picks........... he dominated zion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi level player lmao. You are in for a rude awakening.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he falls to us

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he falls to 19 he is a no brainer. With that said I think someone in the late lottery takes a flier on him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    after Zion, there is a great possibility of any team that does not drafted Rui, will regret it later, it's simple, still today I can not believe that 14 teams did not drafted Giannis.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Kawhi level player lmao. You are in for a rude awakening.
    i watched kawhi get abused by jimmer multiple times in college..........jimmer scored 40 on kawhi..............rui shut down the best prospect since lebron/ best recruiting class ever/ 3 top 5 draft picks............by himself

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i watched kawhi get abused by jimmer multiple times in college..........jimmer scored 40 on kawhi..............rui shut down the best prospect since lebron/ best recruiting class ever/ 3 top 5 draft picks............by himself

Using Jimmer Fredette may not be the best way to try and prove that college success will translate to the NBA.

And am I wrong, or did you just say that Rui Hachimura shut down three Duke players at the same time? This is one of those blue font things, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You obviously didn’t watch that game. Zion didn’t get shut down and the player that did the best job on him was Clarke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This board would explode if Tankathon's draft actually happened. They have us picking Bruno Fernando at #19, and Rui goes the next pick to Boston. I have to agree with timvp, though. He's WAY less valuable as a PF, and that's how Tankathon lists him. He's quite bluntly a weak rebounder, 7.7 per 36.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You obviously didn’t watch that game. Zion didn’t get shut down and the player that did the best job on him was Clarke.
    Zion went for 22 & 10 in that game. But Brandon Clarke had 6 blocks, despite only playing 23 minutes due to foul trouble.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...meId=401096923
    Last edited by R. DeMurre; 05-15-2019 at 12:21 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    11. TIMBERWOLVES: RUI HACHIMURA, PF, GONZAGA

Height: 6'8" | Weight: 230 | Junior
    The buzz at the combine was that there is very little chance Hachimura slips out of the lottery, with Minnesota generally thought to be a soft landing spot for him. NBA teams value his alpha-dog mentality, physical tools and defensive switchability, and many are of the belief that Hachimura can still take his game to another level, particularly if his shooting improves. There’s some risk his feel doesn’t improve offensively. But those who feel comfortable projecting Hachimura as an efficient secondary scorer who rebounds and defends both forward spots can justify it here.

https://www.si.com/nba/2019/05/20/nb...t-post-combine

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard Rui got a commitment in the lottery (Minnesota was the buzz at the Combine) — usually when you take a commitment you shut down workouts and meetings with teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good. Let him rot away in Minnesota. Hes really not worth a pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heard Rui got a commitment in the lottery (Minnesota was the buzz at the Combine) — usually when you take a commitment you shut down workouts and meetings with teams.
    Don't buy it, tbh. Rui shut it down before lottery order was determined so it's a stretch to imagine a lottery team would send out a promise before finding out where they would draft.

And more importantly, that rumor originated from that Rocket fan who used to run Hpsworld before it died due to never getting anything right in its history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://thestanleyhudson.home.blog/2...ith-the-spurs/

WHY HACH WILL END UP ON THE SPURS ... must read article!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's actually pretty hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol - I wonder how much red string he had up in the basement while writing this . I would be good with it though. I don’t love anyone outside of the top 4 so he’s about as good as I could hope for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he is a kawhi level player............he single handedly beat duke which is going to have 3 of the first top5 draft picks........... he dominated zion
    Hachimura had 20 points in 37 minutes, but Norvell also scored 18 pts and Brandon Clarke had 17 points and 6 blocks in only 23 minutes.
    Duke made its run when Clarke was sitting with foul trouble.

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...meId=401096923

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea we arent touching this guy

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Keep an eye on the Spurs and him...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rui was overrated when people had him in the conversation for going in the top 5 but at 19, he'd be a difficult prospect to pass on if you're the Spurs. Perfect body for the combo forward the Spurs desperately need. Quick enough to potentially move full-time to the perimeter. Pretty damn strong in the paint (I watched Rui vs Kabengele and Rui frequently out-muscled him and Kabengele is the most musclebound player in the draft).

He's obviously raw and right now has a low defensive IQ but he has a high upside and if he pans out he fits perfectly next to White, Murray, Walker and Poeltl.

He might not be my top realistic player at 19 but he's way up there after watching more of him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At 19, in love with him, assuming he falls that far. Maybe can spread a mysterious lingering issue about him. Maybe he was hit in the thigh 5 years ago in some mysterious back alley game of chess while visiting china ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rui was overrated when people had him in the conversation for going in the top 5 but at 19, he'd be a difficult prospect to pass on if you're the Spurs. Perfect body for the combo forward the Spurs desperately need. Quick enough to potentially move full-time to the perimeter. Pretty damn strong in the paint (I watched Rui vs Kabengele and Rui frequently out-muscled him and Kabengele is the most musclebound player in the draft).

He's obviously raw and right now has a low defensive IQ but he has a high upside and if he pans out he fits perfectly next to White, Murray, Walker and Poeltl.

He might not be my top realistic player at 19 but he's way up there after watching more of him.
    So who's your top?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God no to this guy. We dont need a david west / paul millsap type player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who's your top?
    Working on my Big Board

Thread Information